Some advices for the beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

Yes, my friend, you are right. Thank you for these wonderful tips that many beginners and newcomers need to learn from them how to work with this wonderful forum

Thankyou friend i just see a new step of yobit as everyone is posting the same instructions for the newones.Your yobit point is really appreciatable as many fellows find difficulty in yobit account making and withdrawing process.

In order to start working in this forum, first of all we have to know the rules of the forum well and follow them.  Secondly, no unnecessary or useless topics can be created or commented in the forum.  Lastly, forum members should not be bothered about anything and should be friendly with everyone.

Hey!my advice for the new users is that once you become a member of this crypto family you should understand the rules and regulations of this forum. Once you are well versed about the rules and regulations then the other part of this forum is simple.the beginners must be aware about how to post the comments and know about the reputations and reactions on the post.use of proper english increases your grammar and also improves the skills of other members looking for an answer.you can improve your knowledge and skills through this forum and also help others grow.

That's there's no need to rush for finishing first 100 post, those first posts  are very important to adapting this forum faster. That's why you need to make those posts slowly. It's true every newbies should focus on learning, if they can improve their knowledge it'll be better for them and the forum.

• +2 1

Excellent recommendations that any new participant in the forum should start to apply, I can add that before making any publication they should study everything regarding the operation of the forum, since complying with the rules and being clear about how to work in Cryptotalk will ensure you get success on this wonderful platform.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you, these are the publications that bring more value at the time that one begins in the forum. That is why it is very important to create these types of publications so that people can benefit from them when they enter. Most people who enter don't know what to do and posts like these let you start giving it your all!

On 1/7/2021 at 2:36 PM, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

But i suggest not to do it yourself without help of anyone experienced.

3.Keep reading many topics.Gather knowledge before posting.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

6.Respect each others post comments and thought.Be hard working,be successful.

Best of luck beginners in this amazing platform.

Thank you so much to provide your useful advice.This is very important advice for all beginners.As a beginner at first you need to know all forum rules properly and work this site according to the forum rules. Then you you have to get more information about crypto currency. Then you have to complete 100 useful posts without any warning points. You should try to get experience from seniors.

Thanks for the good valuable information about the how beginners should make the rules and regulations in the platform to avoid banned and make all the steps rules, your tips that you just shared here is really good and benefits for us as beginners.

Thank you, my friend, for these good and important advice that every beginner should read and take into account as well. The 100 free publications are for the purpose of education. Do not just rush to learn and go.

My advice to newcomers is to work on this side. Because, to work here, you have to work with knowledge and work with skill. Then you can succeed in this work.

My advice for the newcomers are..

1. At first complete your first 100 posts and gain knowledge about Cryptotalk forum.

2. Try to spend time here as more as you can.

3. Avoid creating topic because you don't have much knowledge about this forum and if you mistakly create wrong topic you will get warning points.

I think you've stated good points for all beginners to adhere to and not be in a swift to complete the initial 100 but it's important to understand every beat of the forum rules.

Apprentices can learn all approximately from each segment rules, and the finest area is around gathering segment, where rules are talked about exceptionally well. And fledglings can move forward their profile in fledgling area. But each area is essential for each part to be considers totally.

As a tip for newcomers and everyone in this forum, I can say that everyone needs to know the details about the work in this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  You have to be patient and work hard.  No one's post can be copied. You have to work carefully. I want to say this to the members of this forum. I will say these as my advice and tips. Cryptotalk is best.

In fact, I finished 100 comments in very short days as I remember, I was very excited, and I think that members who really want to learn and enter the crypto world may finish the 100 comments in a few days, but more important than finishing the 100 comments is that these comments are useful. And effective and not just consecutive words.

Very useful topic for all new members of this forum. New members should dedicate their time to reading by joining this forum and get information and experience from the posts of experienced members of this forum so that it is easy for them to create their post and complete their first 100 posts quickly. Could do The first 100 posts may seem a little difficult to complete, but then we get the most out of this forum. So we must continue to work hard.

• +3 1

On 1/7/2021 at 11:36 AM, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

It is very correct to say, "Don't be in a hurry to fill 100 posts." I've been a member for almost a month and a half, still haven't written 100 posts. And yes, we should read and learn more than we posted.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:36 PM, Atifa3456 said:

Dear sir @Atifa3456, first of all, thanks for welcome.I am new here in this platform. I am strongly agree with your all points. I follow these points. I will follow these points. Your topic is very helpful for us. I am very grateful that you shared thoughts with us. Thank you very much.😊🤗❤️

For the beginners we only want you to know the proper knowledge about this section ..or actually asked from any experienced person so you will find no difficulty in this work ..also follow the rules given here this will gonna help you the most ..be patience at first cause good things take time .. and don't hesitate to share it knowledge .

I would like to thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable information and it is wonderful that there are people like you who are keen to spread knowledge among all members without exception

Thank you very much for giving these necessary suggestions.  And all newcomers should read these tips carefully and always stick with them and read more tips provided by expert members of this forum, because the more you read, the more you will learn.

As a newbie all should follow the rules and regulations. First as a newbie should complete first 100 post . Then from next day onwards you can do minimum 20 and 50 likes  for getting good reputation you should  post quality content

I believe that this information and advice is useful to all junior members, and I also advise new members to be patient and learn to reach the goals they want.

• +2 1