Some advices for the beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 . 𝐈𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

But i suggest not to do it yourself without help of anyone experienced.

3.Keep reading many topics.Gather knowledge before posting.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

6.Respect each others post comments and thought.Be hard working,be successful.

Best of luck beginners in this amazing platform.

You have shared very good points that will help the beginners to have a good strat in this forum. Just making good posts and giving reactions to all the usefull posts can give you positive reactions.

• +1 3

Thank you very much you shared this information for all begginers. It is really good advice for begginers. If we want to work on this platform and want to survive for a long time, then we have to follow the rules. 

• +1 1

Welcome to new friends. I'll advise you. Who has experience with the old members following the rules of this forum. You'll work with the valuables. And work hard. Then you'll be successful. You can do better. You can earn money. You can gain knowledge here. Thank you for investing in better knowledge.

First of all welcome to the new user i will advise him to first of all read the rules and regulations don't try to cheat with copy paste comments of others share useful information 

• +1 1

Complete your first task 100 comments then you will become member of this site. After that regular task of your is do your 20 comments regularly. Caution Don't copy and paste from others post. Try to post necessary things. So that people can learn from your post. This will help all of us. Be patient this is so much important in this site.              

Set a target Before your start,  this forum actually helps you a lot if you legitally follow it. So your skills and ideas improved day by day when you join the page. Respect seniors always don't disobey any member. After finishing your early 100 posts then you are able to get payment of your seven days continuious work. Best of luck. @Night Rider.

• +2 1

For beginners it's most important to follow crypto rules.       

A beginner should    have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money.

The main thing is that obviously follow the crypto rules very carefully.  

If you follow the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problem.  But so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.  

Do your work seriously.  

Best of luck my dear friend❤❤

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

These are good advices that I have got from other users too.

And I hope that I will just follow your rules and thus I will be making good chunk of posts that will be useful for the users. And also we should learn from these forum too. So that we can be in a good amount of benefits.

Thank you for posting your advice for the beginners because I am also a beginner. Keep posting such  type of useful content for the beginners. I came to know that following the rules and regulation is very important after joining this platform.

Nice post. It's helpful for all beginners. You said right that there is no limit for completing your 100 first posts. You can complete them according to your time table. It's your responsibility to follow the rules of this forum and do hard work for this forum. Give respect and take respect. Create a post with at least 100 characters for its validity.

• +2 1

i advice to all of beginners is that you can do work hard i know for beginners there is a need of more hard work. if you don't do hard work then you can't go and go. If you can do hard work then you can earn a great profit. Just Write real content. no copy paste.

6 hours ago, Atifa3456 said:

Good post dear . I appreciate your post much because very less like this post that provides such informative information. No provide like this information.

The quality of their posts needs to be higher to avoid many problems. They work hard and comply with the forum's publishing laws. I would like to suggest to my newborn friends here, especially the new ones that they should be cooperative and patient.

• +1 1

Thanks for your advice my friend, all of us as beginners have to read the rules and instructions of this forum perfectly and abide with them ,we have to write and create new and unique posts and try to get benefit from other members' experiences. 

I appreciate your post it really helpful for newbies members.

Just say that success will come when you work hard.

If you follow the rules careful so i think you will not face any difficulty of banned account. If you face difficulty senior are always helps you 

That's a good advice for beginners and newbies of the forum. Newbies need to be patience and hard working on this platform and they should strive to create useful post and also read people's comments to acquire knowledge. 

Yes it's important and useful advice for all beginners, If we want to work on this platform and want to survive for a long time, following the rules of this forum,And work hard,Then you'll be successful. don't try to cheat with copy paste comments of others, Thank you.

• +1 1

Beginners can learn all about from every section rules, and the best section is about forum section, where rules are discussed very well. 

And beginners can improve their profile in beginner section. But every section is necessary for every member to be studies completely.

• +5 1

Hello every one 

its really a helpful and useful topic not only for mew members but also for old one first you guys make a goal for your self and than start working on it when you have clear mind about something so you will work on that direction so it so easy for a person to achieve their goal if they work hard

Good advice friend. All beginners should read your post. I think it will be very helpful for all of newbies. If newbies always follow some kind of tips and advice then they can easily work here without face any problem.

Thank you for this useful and wonderful information. We beginners must be patient and take the time to read useful topics related to the coding world before publishing anything. It will be difficult in the beginning and it will take a lot of time, but with the passage of time we will get used to this and become experts ...