You can learn Crypto by reading blogs on google. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

You can learn Crypto by reading blogs on google.

I prefer to either watch YouTube or subscribe to online teaching classes or even go for paid cryptocurrencies courses online. 

Yes, you can learn about crypto and many other things from Google, blogs, articles by translation. But this couldn't be helpful because the real life experiences is not comes from just reading or gaining information the true knowledge comes from experience. You have to implement those things and the outcome of your efforts will give you path. So read articles, blog but know what you are looking for if you wanna trader start with simple articles who have basic. Then discuss with friends and crypto traders after that seek advice and do trading. This will be a better way for learning in short time. 

Yeah you are right my friend. If you want to learn about crypto then you can also search about it on google. Cause you will get your every solution in google. So this is very helpful for you. So google can also help you to learn crypto.

Yes truly agree our knowledge is getting increased when we study we learn more but in my opinion such skills are better learnt by paid crypto currency classes based on its skilled.

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't know if I have found any of the blogs that are giving us learning opportunities for crypto. I will do some search but I was hoping to find some links in this post. If you have something in mind please supply, even in a quote to my post, I will be grateful. I use Google to search for terminology and information when I read about something interesting. This way I expand my knowledge but I still don't think I have read something in blog platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/7/2021 at 11:18 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all earn money at the same time by working on this platform and learn a lot from here. Our aim here is to earn money as well as learn about crypto currency. So in this way we can learn many things according to cryptocurrency from this platform. Apart from this, we can learn about crypto currency from many more places, where we will also get a lot to learn about trading cryptocurrencies. 

We can learn the cryptocurrencies to work on this platform and also by reading cryptocurrency blogs from Google. There are many cryptocurrency blogs on Google, by reading which we can learn about cryptocurrency. If we read those blogs well then we can learn a lot about crypto currency. And the most important thing about Google is that you will get the mental information of cryptocurrency in the language in which you go. And now by converting it to any language from there, you can convert it into your language and understand it easily.

Yes, you're right, we can learn from Google about cryptocurrencies, but I'd like to learn from this forum because it also talks about the experience of others by dealing in cryptocurrencies, and that will increase my information. 

• +2 1

Yes, there are many ways and many places where we can learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies including here in the forum. We can also learn from blogs just as you said, from youtube tutorials, and from Udemy courses as well. It is good to take as an opportunity any good method of learning cryptocurrencies because it is for our own benefits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes you are right. We can learn knowledge about crypto by reading blogs on google. It is good for us we can learn from this way. And this forum is also best for learning knowledge about crypto currency. I suggest you join this forum.

Definitely yes. Learning about cryptocurrencies has become highly necessary due to its popularity and usage. We find ourselves in the need to learn about them and in some way Google, the forums and any website about cryptocurrency news are quite valuable to learn.

In my opinion, the best way to learn about cryptocurrency is Cryptotalk. Because there are people from different parts of the world who express their views on cryptocurrency.  We can express our views ourselves. Moreover, besides expressing opinions, we can earn money.

Well, Reading blogs and good resources is always a real idea and I suggest the forum members to share the knowledge after you read the blogs to other forum members by making a topics about it. By this way it helps others to also get informed about it and makes forum a better place for learning too.

And talking particularly, I would suggest Binance Academy for learning about crypto and Blockchains.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes my dear, you are also right. We can learn about crypto in google. These people who didn’t know about cryptos the doesn’t investing there. Before starting investing we have to learn about cryptosystem carefully

Of course. My friend. If we want to learn crypto. Then I can learn from many places. As we can search from Google and block crypto relationships. Thanks.

13 hours ago, yonkii said:

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't know if I have found any of the blogs that are giving us learning opportunities for crypto. I will do some search but I was hoping to find some links in this post. If you have something in mind please supply, even in a quote to my post, I will be grateful. I use Google to search for terminology and information when I read about something interesting. This way I expand my knowledge but I still don't think I have read something in blog platforms.

Everyone needs to know the latest information and all the necessary information in the crypto world.  So if one wants to know all the information in the crypto world, he has to search various crypto blogs or sites.  I gain knowledge of the crypto world from various blogs.  So various crypto blogs and forum sites play an important role in gaining knowledge of the crypto world

Yes, my friend, of course we can search and learn through Google, but working on this forum is really good for getting money and learning by sharing new ideas and taking advice from the elderly.

Yes Dear You are saying right . Before start working on crypto we must know about it how we can use crypto . Google contain blog on every topic we can also learn by reading blogs . crypto forum also based upon variety of sections and contain information we can also learn in this forum 

Indeed, there’s a lot of reading materials that we can read over google that talks about cryptocurrency like blogs, but we need to be aware of reading this information by making sure that the readings that we read is facts so that you will get a good knowledge about it.

I am using tutorals on youtube about cryptocurrencies and it is helping me a lot the tutorals are amazing in order to learn in a simple way so i suggest all my friends must watch the tutorals on youtube about the ctyptocurrencies it will help you a lot in understanding the techtics of the digital currencies

Yes blogs can be helpful but i think if you want to learn more about cryptocurrency you can watch youtube videos because you can really see it. Of course this forum is also great place to gain knowledge about crypto but we need to check other platforms. Youtube is useful but you can also check udemy, there are free courses in udemy.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:18 AM, Mir Hamza said:

We can learn the cryptocurrencies to work on this platform and also by reading cryptocurrency blogs from Google. There are many cryptocurrency blogs on Google, by reading which we can learn about cryptocurrency. If we read those blogs well then we can learn a lot about crypto currency. And the most important thing about Google is that you will get the mental information of cryptocurrency in the language in which you go. And now by converting it to any language from there, you can convert it into your language and understand it easily.

@Mir Hamza On the internet there are many places to learn and obtain knowledge about cryptocurrencies, many blogs and articles, news, forums, chat etc.
No one can say that they do not find information about it because the great library that is the internet is full of that information that makes it easier to understand what the trade is about and how to face this type of market, there are well-known pages that offer you I support that and many users who have channels on YouTube where anyone can learn many things, reading is a good idea, understanding and putting into practice everything that is studied, greetings.

Yes you are right my friend we can get help from blog. So if we talk about youtube ,so some time we should find some problem in material.  So with blog on google we can get maximum knowledge about crypto and can understand about well. Blog is best option to learn about crypto. 

1 hour ago, sumimalik said:

Yes you are right.There are many searching information about cryptotalk.People seach about cryptotalk and get more knowledge.They can learn easily from searching.Many sites are provide information about cryptotalk.

CryptoTalk is a platform where any user can learn and get information about the crypto currency and take advantage from the crypto reward system here on Cryptotalk.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I would like to create a blog or two about different subjects, one will be about crypto. But I have seen it needs a lot of work to setup one, and there is also need to pay monthly for a domain name and other services. I was hoping for something free and I don't know if there is anything, however, I would try the .io domains more. Blogs are great source of information, because they contain personal experience and ideas that are usually not found in crypto news and websites.

You can learn it as you learn anything, not just Bitcoin. You can learn anything Google makes everything easier for everyone, but in my opinion it is better to follow videos explaining things simply in order to benefit from the experiences of others

I agree you really learn cryptos by reading some articles just search it in google and also always visit in this forum you gain some knowledge here. If you have question about cryptocurrency then don't hesitate to ask here, we will answer your question.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day