What are the most useful cryptocurrencies? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

What are the most useful cryptocurrencies?

@No Man thank you for this informative post . I was aware of only ethereum , Bitcoins and Litecoins before . But now you have given me more information about other cryptocurrencies . I will definitely research about these currencies too.

my dear friend I am agreed with your information has everything on this platform is useful for us we should working on this platform by following rules and regulations and we should also follow the instructions of the expert people on this platform in that we will able to earn a lot of money

There are lots of cryptocurrency available nowadays. But from my point of view, Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litecoin, Ripple, Tether,Bitcoin cash these are most useful. You can have good profit from it. Im very optimistic about these crypto currency. 

Hello friend 

This is the leason able post for to the new commer.The crypto currency's are give the best opportunity you work on it and get the payment.I think that the bitcoin are getting the big opportunity day by day in current marketing.I share the personal work.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that the Btc(BITCOIN) is the best cryptocurrency because it's increasing value is more then other cryptocurrency you can see it's price in starting who is convert into a huge value and second I suggest you ETHEREUM because after Bitcoin this currency is getting value day by day.

My according this currency is most good for every currency because this is digital currency and this time this currency giving you a very good value good for money hope you easily understand my opinion thanks to all and good luck my friend keep home keep safe and Sharing your work every day.❤️

Dear friend, dear friend, It's an interesting and very useful message. With you, I believe. The most common use of currencies is cryptography. The cryptography is widely used by Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple, Litecoin, Dogcoin. These currencies currently have a much higher price. This is due to popularity and demand

Thank you for sharing this great information with us. I don't know about all these cryptocurrencies but I know about a few currencies which you discussed. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency all over the world.

I imagine that every one of the monetary standards that I have referenced are helpful and solid, and I favor them all to me. If I somehow happened to pick, I would look for the benefits that they offer to discover what I am searching for from the benefits..

On 1/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, No Man said:

There are many cryptocurrencies exits in the world but what are most useful cryptocurrencies? Is the question mostly asked. In my opinion there are some useful cryptocurrencies exits which are important for newbies to know about. These are 

1. Ethereum (ETH).
  2. Ripple (XRP).
  3. Litecoin (LTC).
  4. Tether (USDT).
  5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
  6. Libra (LIBRA).  These are the most useful cryptocurrencies in my openion now i am waiting for your opinion.

Thank you my friend, you are very good and worthy of your appreciation. You have shared the information with us.But only a few of the currencies you mentioned are very famous. As

1. Ethereum (ETH) 

2. Litecoin (LTC) 

3. Ripple (XRP) 

And the last one is the. Bitcoin (BTC) 

Cryptocurrency is the best forum.  We can do many things using it.  We can start investing and trading here.  This forum is most important for us.  it is most useful platform.  We can work here sitting at home.

Cryptocurrencies differ from each other in their characteristics. There are currencies suitable for investment and currencies suitable for conversion .I think Bitcoin is the best because of its high value and ease of trading, followed by Litecoin.

I think the btc or bitcoin is the only currency that offers the most profit because its price increases and is very less decreased so make sure to use btc or bitcoin while investing in crypto currency 

Hope it helps you

I think all the crypto currency are important but one of them s more important is only Bitcoin because its value are very high in the world market and you can use it in trading and investment and get good amount of profits and other one is Litecoin because it has lower withdraw fee we can convert any type of crypto currency to it when we want withdraw.

I think in my opinion Bitcoin is a very important crypto currency in this world. Every one earn Bitcoin but Bitcoin trading is very difficult.