How Risky And Safe Is Bitcoin and Gold - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How Risky And Safe Is Bitcoin and Gold

Both are very important and give very good returns to those who invest in them, but in the same way BTC surpasses all this because of its value, which is not something that is maintained as you mentioned and this is a very great advantage that BTC offers before it. Gold but it is worth mentioning that gold will also one day have a great value because the more they are extracted and running out, the price will increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Gold and other rarest metals are the best store of value that's why stability is expected in the markets but in case of Bitcoin, it follows the highly volatile markets. Either you gain a huge profits or you lose the huge amounts, all depends on crypto-community and the backed technology. Which things to choose in order to invest, utterly depends on investor's choice. 

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Which things to choose in order to invest, utterly depends on investor's choice. 

An investor can choose the investment option of his choice.  Gold is an expensive thing and its price is stable and protected by the government.  And Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency.  Its price always goes up and down.  As a result, the investor can get both profit and loss.  And it has no controller.  But if I tell you to invest, you will choose which one to invest😉

• +2 1

Bitcoin and gold are both valuable.  So the risk must remain.  You must use a crypto wallet to keep Bitcoin safe.  This is the wallet that you think is the best and safest way to save Bitcoin. And it is important to keep the gold safe, because there is a fear of thieves.  So if you have a chest, you can keep the chest.  Or you can deposit it in the bank.  Then easily Bitcoin and gold will be safe.

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

But if I tell you to invest, you will choose which one to invest😉

In fact, I would love both of them. For a long run, gold is not a problem as it is an excellent store of value. Bitcoin is digital gold that we all knows but uncertainty does make the sense here. Bitcoin investors face any sort of FOMO while holding Bitcoin. Myself, I check cryptocurrency market situations repeatedly 😜.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

In fact, I would love both of them. For a long run, gold is not a problem as it is an excellent store of value. Bitcoin is digital gold that we all knows but uncertainty does make the sense here. Bitcoin investors face any sort of FOMO while holding Bitcoin. Myself, I check cryptocurrency market situations repeatedly 😜.

It would be best to invest both in the long run.  Gold is expensive and it is safe, everyone is scared because the price of cryptocurrency is volatile.  Like you, I see its market again and again  However, if one invests with Bitcoin for a long time, the chances of loss will be very low.  Because the price of Bitcoin will increase day by day

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

Nowadays, institutions are investing in Bitcoin due to its

Currently there is a lot of investment with Bitcoin.  Many companies have chosen Bitcoin to invest.  Bitcoin is not a hype so it is very unlikely to explode.

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

All investments have some extent on risk, even gold and silver. Bitcoin has largely outperformed gold as an investment assets in the last ten years. Also, according to JP Morgan, Bitcoin may be taking over a portion of market capitalization of gold. 

All investments are a little risky.  But Bitcoin has been in the crypto world for ten years, and its price is rising day by day.  So investing with these coins is more likely to be profitable and the amount of risk is higher as its price is volatile

On 1/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, Cleaner said:

It would be best to invest both in the long run.  Gold is expensive and it is safe, everyone is scared because the price of cryptocurrency is volatile.  Like you, I see its market again and again  However, if one invests with Bitcoin for a long time, the chances of loss will be very low.  Because the price of Bitcoin will increase day by day

True as both are the best but it all depends on the condition of the market and the demand of the asset. The higher the demand, the higher the price will be and the higher the profit will be.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

27 minutes ago, Khan said:

True as both are the best but it all depends on the condition of the market and the demand of the asset. The higher the demand, the higher the price will be and the higher the profit will be.

Both are best for investing.  However, the demand for gold and bitcoin is good in the market.  But the price of gold does not rise as much because it is stable.  But the price of Bitcoin goes up because it is volatile.  But when it comes to risk, gold is the best @Khan

Well I think bitcoin is pretty more secured and accessible than gold because for most gold traders depends on security companies or banks to keep safe their gold assets while bitcoin remains in our possession and assessable at any given time because we deal with wallet which is pretty much secured.

You should not think about the risk you can take both of them as the long term investment and make some handsome amount after few years from now.

According to investment and trading bitcoin is best option ,so with price flactuation we can earn more profit then other coin. Because we can hold our coin at that time when price go high and can sale and earn profit. But if we select gold then make invest is not more profitable as compared to bitcoin. But both have different features whuch is beneficial for all us.

Bitcoin and gold both are very important for investing. But I recommend you invest in bitcoin it is risky but it is very profitable coin. If you invest in bitcoin you can earn more profit with gold. Gold is the stable .

• +3 1

On 3/7/2021 at 1:20 PM, mahin12 said:

I think there is no risk in gold. Because the price of gold fluctuates. And when it rises at the right time, it is normal again. But the risk remains in using Bitcoin. Because it is a digital currency.It depends entirely on the Internet and the network.

If you invest with gold, the risk will be less  But if you invest with gold, you will get very low profit.  Investing with Bitcoin is both risky and profitable.  Bitcoin crypto is the best currency in the world and it is very profitable.  If someone invests with Bitcoin then he will definitely benefit @mahin12

Edited by Cleaner

I don't know how to calculate risk exactly, or have any tools available to do that. This is some very high level quantitative analysis that some trading desks can make. We just look at opportunities, and reduce risk but as for me it is not something I can count with precision, or even just be close. Most times this insecurity creates fear, while for others that haven't seen a bear market, it gives them an impression that the market will keep rising, and this creates an illusion that costs a lot in the end.

The volatility of bitcoin is a great benefit for all investors, but it is also a very risky point, since it can give you great benefits, it can also take away all the benefits granted, for this reason Gold has much more security in In this case, seeing that it will not make you lose money, but on the other hand it will not give you as much money as cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

For me, I prefer Bitcoin for gold, for many things, the most important of which is the limitlessness, as well as the ease of dealing with it and buying and selling without very large taxes compared to the taxes imposed on gold.

• +1 1

Gold and Bitcoin, it is difficult to compare between them, they both have positives and negatives, Bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency for gold, its future is ambiguous but promising, within ten years it has risen from a dollar to 60 thousand dollars, so investing in it is very wonderful, gold is also a stable element,  Its price is always high, and the similarity between gold and Bitcoin is that they exist in a specific number in the world, so having a number of them is a wonderful thing.

• +1 1

You said a right information , for me I would always suggest to invest in both but in case you are looking to increase your balance then gold won't help you a lot because its price is almost the same or increasing slowly so it's a great choice only when you want to keep your money at the same value 

Bitcoin is good to increase your balance but that depends on the timing you choose to buy Bitcoin because we seen how it was moving slowly in the previous 3 years and how it pumped more than 10x from the last year until today

I am agree with your opinion that bitcoin is more risky than the gold because bitcoin is a cryptocyrrency and have digital form therefore we can lose it easily by the hackers but the profit of bitcoin is higher than gold . And we can get gold in a physical form that's why it is more secure but not more profitable than the bitcoin. At least I would like to say that these both have their own value and demand in the world.

Well, I think that both are very important for trading and and investment, but it more risky to invest in Bitcoin because it is a cryptocurrecy and we know that cryptocurrecies are not secured that much compared to natural resources.

• +1 1

between the Bitcoin and the gold the Bitcoin is more risky and gold is more safe to invest but people mostly invest in digital coins that are the Bitcoin

Gold has been assigned a hedge fund in addition to being tangible, meaning that it has an impact on reality. Compared to Bitcoin, most consider it a joke at the beginning. Now their criticism is ringing because there are high interest rates when investing in it. So far, things are looking normal. And I hope that there will be no sooner surprises in this regard.

There is a difference between them, but in order to save your money, invest in gold, and for high risks and high profits, Bitcoin is an endpoint.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Gold, in my opinion, is the safest and most trusted investment because its price always rises and remains stable.There is no risk in investing in gold compared to Bitcoin.Bitcoin is a large and immediate source of profit, but it also carries a high risk of loss because its price fluctuates. 

If anyone wants a large and immediate profit but is willing to take a risk, they should invest in the Bitcoin currency.

Bit coin and gold both have very high value and price now a days. Both have risky currencies due to great demand. Everytime the value of bitcoin is changes. Taking risk is, good sometimes it gives you more profit and sometimes lost you.