Bitcoin Jan 2021 Prediction ($40k) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

Bitcoin Jan 2021 Prediction ($40k)

Bitcoin cross the price target of $37k and its pumping up from the figure of 3. It will soon cross the $40k target in this month end. Bitcoin demand is increased from the recent pump and is still increasing the price.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes bitcoin was predicted being the top strongest currency in the world. The price went to it's All Time High early in the morning. The demand is overwhelming and the supply is limited. That's why the price is increasing and will touch its milestone very soon

Now I am lucky one to invest in bitcoin. And I hope the price can increase up to 50k this month. It is not difficult for bitcoin to hit a new record and show its potential to all members who are not accepting crypto in their countries.

My friend, although I do not trust predictions, rather I do not hear them at all, I see that in January, the price of Bitcoin will exceed 40,000 dollars, but I see that it is on its way to the 50,000 dollars, so this sudden fluctuation of Bitcoin with the rise of something makes me very afraid of the sudden drop also thank you

• +1 1

Definitely it's going to cross the $40k mark in jan. I am saying this because the Bitcoin market is going so high that the holders are in a mood to hold more. Its definitely going to touch the 40k mark. Some great crypto predictors have predicted that the price will reach to 56k.

I don't usually follow prediction, although they say seeing is believing cos a small mistake on crypto might lead to a loss you can't recover from, but I think before month end bitcoin will cross $50k.

• Useful or interesting 1

With the arrival of the amount of money in the market cap of the 1 trillion, I think currencies will continue to rise towards new peaks, especially Bitcoin and the first ten currencies with strong projects, that this rise will be accompanied by a wide spread of crypto in the world 

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I expect Bitcoin this month to reach $40,000 and it is possible more, it is really one of the strongest cryptocurrencies, and I expect this rise due to the adoption of PayPal and Amazon to pay through it it is spreading day by day. 

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin price will cross more than 40000 dollars for this month January 2021. I see it to cross 50000 dollars easily, because the Bitcoin price evolution rising every day without stop. So if each day, it grows 1000 dollars more, is possible at the end of the month we see it more than 50000 dollars!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

What I observed is the order books have got thinner. This may mean that 40k could be met with big sell off. Perhaps a good time to buy if the dip is too low, if any dip happens as the whales are calling for long term hold.

10 hours ago, Khan said:

Bitcoin cross the price target of $37k and its pumping up from the figure of 3. It will soon cross the $40k target in this month end. Bitcoin demand is increased from the recent pump and is still increasing the price.

Yes, it could reach this price soon, perhaps within a few days. Bitcoin is still really on the rise, and may reach $ 50,000 at the end of this month.

• +3 1

It is a common view of many that the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 40,000 at the end of January 2021. Bitcoin is currently the most valuable currency in the world. The limited supply of bitcoin and the increasing demand for bitcoin are among the biggest reasons for the price increase.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:25 PM, Khan said:

yeah, i am highly optimistic the price of bitcoin will cross $40K before the end of this month perhaps before the end of this 2021 the price of bitcoin will shoot to $100k which is very possible bitcoin is getting much demand.

It still looks that buyers don't stop and probably only miners sell and a few traders that need cash but everyone else keeps holding. I am expecting even more rise for Bitcoin and we should keep holding for a while longer. If a correction starts there will be some signs but I don't see anything right now, just buyers and more buyers.

19 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

It still looks that buyers don't stop and probably only miners sell and a few traders that need cash but everyone else keeps holding. I am expecting even more rise for Bitcoin and we should keep holding for a while longer. If a correction starts there will be some signs but I don't see anything right now, just buyers and more buyers.

@cryptovlek..The price of Bitcoin is running bull.  There is no sign of Bitcoin falling in price.  However, when the correction of Bitcoin begins, the price of Bitcoin will go down.  But now Bitcoin purchases are getting higher.  There are very few traders who are selling bitcoin.  However, its investors have increased.  So its price will increase more in the future.  So we should wait

• +4 1

Any predictions made may make us look like fools lately, price keeps rising because those that buy, do it with billions, so we can't predict if $40k will be a good price to sell or it will be just a low price for the next of the year, I was surprised at prices even reaching $25k but anything can happen as it seems there is enough money from institutions that can change everything a lot faster.

• +3 1

I am building much higher hopes, I think its price will reach 50 thousand, everyone should take advantage of the opportunity and start trading because I see all currencies breaking records this year

On 1/7/2021 at 9:25 AM, Khan said:

Bitcoin has now crossed $ 40,000 and its price is currently going out. It is expected to cross $50,000 in January.A few days ago, the price was much lower, but now it has increased.

It broke the $ 40,000 barrier and what makes it rise more and more is that all people store it and no one sells, especially whales, so if they agree to raise their price, they will definitely rise.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:46 PM, Samer1997 said:

I am building much higher hopes, I think its price will reach 50 thousand, everyone should take advantage of the opportunity and start trading because I see all currencies breaking records this year

Right, as the $40k prediction was already achieved and now the next target will be to reach the price to $50k. Bitcoin price is increasing on daily basis.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

From 37k to 40k it wasn't going to be a lot. Bitcoin reached and is for a few days now once again in some fake mode that is a waiting stance. However nobody is selling so it will go higher, and the higher it goes there will be the faster it will fall. I'm not telling this as a joke it is the history that will prove it, where can it go from here it is uknown maybe 100k.

Yes, my friend, the first goal was 40,000, and now it is continuing and growing more and more, so we must all work to accumulate a sufficient amount of Bitcoin and keep it to ensure more profit and to ensure a great investment power

January has just started and $50000 is probably the next target, each time we discuss a price and after two weeks price is $10,000 higher. Makes it very difficult to give any accurate prediction or make technical analysis with the current chart, maybe this bull run won't be too long in period but evolve too fast instead, be ready.

• +3 1

We are now at double the first ATH which was $20K. At this point, you have to be more conservative if you want to trade with $40K bitcoin. Since we have passed the Christmas, there is a possibility that a bear run may be close. I feel a little anxious about buying bitcoin at such values for my day trading. The crypto media are talking about $100K and they are motivating buyers but I think we have to be on the safe side and think wisely before doing anything.

Looking at this chart, it is very scary. If anyone wants to risk more I don't want to hold them back, maybe price will moon so I don't want to hold someone from making profit. I am trying to be as reasonable as I can at this price and have to consider a lot. It is not easy because if it is now at $40,000 then this means it was suppressed by big exchanges and whales for many months until the institutions bought as much possible for $10,000. I have no other explanation why prices was not going higher all summer.

• +3 1