Back at Cryptotalk with full enthusiasm. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Back at Cryptotalk with full enthusiasm.

Hello learners and innovative minds!

We all are connected to an open platform where we can share relevant information, have constructive discussions, and help one another in the forum with their problems/queries. As, I have been restricted from posting for a month(29 days), but I never think of leaving the forum, but instead I came here daily to gain various information related to cryptos, investment ideas, trading strategies, tech-gadgets, online earning methods and many more. This is my first post, after getting restricted for about 29 days from posting. And I am glad that I can finally post, and share information to my cryptotalk friends. In that period, of restriction I became active daily, and also utilize my daily reaction(ratings) on other posts, as this helps them to develop their career in the forum, and motivate forum users to create more genuine and interesting topics in the future. So, I just want to say, if the same scenario/case happens to you, please do not leave the forum, instead give your time on the forum to learn new things and also utilize your reaction(ratings) to the deserved posts. Now, I can assure I am fully motivated to work on the forum with my quality posts and never repeat my previous mistake again. Thank you for going through this article. Have a happy time! 😊❤️

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, pacific said:

Hello learners and innovative minds!

We all are connected to an open platform where we can share relevant information, have constructive discussions, and help one another in the forum with their problems/queries. As, I have been restricted from posting for a month(29 days), but I never think of leaving the forum, but instead I came here daily to gain various information related to cryptos, investment ideas, trading strategies, tech-gadgets, online earning methods and many more. This is my first post, after getting restricted for about 29 days from posting. And I am glad that I can finally post, and share information to my cryptotalk friends. In that period, of restriction I became active daily, and also utilize my daily reaction(ratings) on other posts, as this helps them to develop their career in the forum, and motivate forum users to create more genuine and interesting topics in the future. So, I just want to say, if the same scenario/case happens to you, please do not leave the forum, instead give your time on the forum to learn new things and also utilize your reaction(ratings) to the deserved posts. Now, I can assure I am fully motivated to work on the forum with my quality posts and never repeat my previous mistake again. Thank you for going through this article. Have a happy time! 😊❤️

I haven't got any restriction yet but I was active on this site every day because I like this site very much. Learn about some new online jobs every day. Even if it gives me restrictions, I will come to this site every day and read the post every day.If the modulator gives a warning point, then of course it will give a restriction for not posting, we are not upset, we will read the post every day, If we post then we will be able to know about different news which will benefit us.

• +5 1

1 minute ago, online123 said:

I haven't got any restriction yet but I was active on this site every day because I like this site very much. Learn about some new online jobs every day. Even if it gives me restrictions, I will come to this site every day and read the post every day.If the modulator gives a warning point, then of course it will give a restriction for not posting, we are not upset, we will read the post every day, If we post then we will be able to know about different news which will benefit us.

@online123 It's always helpful to be connected to the forum, even if we got restricted from posting. This would help us to learn different things and also help us to develop our skills in a specific field;  Like I gained knowledge and ideas related to trading, and I have made quite a good profit currently by trading on Yobit. Also, I got information on how to invest, and yet utilize my accumulated earnings from the forum in Yobit investbox, where I am getting daily profit out of my investment. More than that, I got to learn various things related to cryptos, and online earnings ideas which has helped to me develop my career and strengthen my work area, and earnings too.

• +5 1

Most welcome dear and I hope that u are not going to repeat the mistake and I am happy to see u with such a great motivations to do something special. We should work with enthusiasm and devotion in providing good content. We should raise constructive discussions and help to other queries. Good luck dear and hope u would contribute very well.

Yes Never Leave the Crypto Talk Alone. And we should Work at the Crypto Talk with the Full Zeal. And try to never do the same mistakes as we have done in the past. We should get back at the Crypto Talk with full of the Enthusiasm.

Never give up dear, cryptotalk is a lovable site it sometime restrict you when you make mistake. I have a warn point also yet but I'm working hard don't want to repeat that kind mistake again. Do hard work and earn money more.👍

Yes, this forum is a great opportunity for us to work hard to learn, gain knowledge, gain experience and encourage each other. We never want to lose this platform because it gives us the opportunity to reap innumerable benefits. So we should honestly try to present useful content in this forum.

• +2 1

Oh my friend . You have shown all of us thay we don't have to give up. You are the true motivation for me while working on this forum. I am a bit discourage that I am not getting reputations on my post. But after your post I am really motivated to work hard on this forum

Welcome again my friend in this forum. Now you should be very careful about doing posts. You must not do other mistakes so that you will be restrict from this forum. I have not get any restriction yet and So ibam active in this forum and ut is very must to be active in the forum.

Dear friend, if you were prevented from posting, you must know the reason and stop it, and you must abide by the rules of the forum. During the ban period, you can collect information either through this forum or through search engines

Welcome back to the cryptotalk world and I agree with you, you always have to be ready for everything that comes along, be it bad or good, that is teaching and experience, you should not lower your arms at the first symptoms that something bad will happen as the saying goes. Whenever it rained I stop and then the best will come.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this forum, if we follow the rules of the forum, we will not have a ban problem, my friend. Sorry that you stayed away from the forum. I recommend that you be more careful next time. Forum rules are not too difficult and can be followed easily.

Even you leave the cryptotalk forum for many reasons like banned or by your self you can't stay away and you will return again and work again this the power of this forum because there is a lot 9f opportunity that we can have in this forum just be responsible and respect the rules 

Friend, you have done the right thing in not leaving the forum even though you are restricted because even so if you had left you would have missed a lot of new information that would have been here in the forum so thank goodness you did not leave and you are still here that is what you should To do in the meantime, go and find out about other things and so the time will pass faster.

I completely agree with you my friend, so that even if we are prevented from posting because of receiving negative points, I think that we should go daily to this forum and read because that will increase our understanding of many matters related to the world of coding. Not really going out and coming in daily and interacting Good luck to all

On 1/7/2021 at 9:13 AM, pacific said:

We desire a person's great as well as achievement inside your company as well as accomplish much more earnings. In my opinion how the foundation for that achievement is associated with a function here's teamwork as well as for all of us to become 1 hand as well as reveal brand new suggestions. This can guide all of us to the objective in the direction of expense that requires persistence as well as time for you to prevent errors.

Communication is essential for news to be conveyed, and with this we all benefit and we also warn some of us from bad sites. This forum is a great opportunity for us and we must take advantage of it

• +1 1

Your enthusiasm is really motivating for all of us to work hard and do our best for the uplift of this forum. We should work hard to achieve best which is better for us. Because this forum is a great platform which enables us to learn and earn at the same time. 

On 7‏/1‏/2021 at 05:25, online123 said:

ليس لدي أي قيود حتى الآن ولكني كنت نشطًا على هذا الموقع كل يوم لأنني أحب هذا الموقع كثيرًا. تعرف على بعض الوظائف الجديدة عبر الإنترنت كل يوم. حتى لو كان ذلك يعطيني قيودًا ، فسوف آتي إلى هذا الموقع كل يوم وأقرأ المنشور كل يوم ، وإذا أعطى المُعدِّل نقطة تحذير ، فبالطبع سيعطي قيودًا على عدم النشر ، فنحن لسنا مستاءين ، سنقرأ المنشور كل يوم ، إذا نشرنا ، فسنكون قادرين على معرفة الأخبار المختلفة التي ستفيدنا.

My friend, the expert member, we are a new member here and a beginner, and I am very impressed with your enthusiasm for work, your patience and your motivation for us with your wonderful story. It is very nice to insist on success despite some disabilities and one of the ingredients for success in this wonderful forum and continuing to earn money is the will, determination and insistence on success

On 7‏/1‏/2021 at 05:13, pacific said:

مرحبا المتعلمين والعقول المبتكرة!

كلنا متصلون بمنصة مفتوحة حيث يمكننا مشاركة المعلومات ذات الصلة وإجراء مناقشات بناءة ومساعدة بعضنا البعض في المنتدى في حل مشكلاتهم / استفساراتهم. نظرًا لأنني مُنعت من النشر لمدة شهر (29 يومًا) ، لكنني لم أفكر مطلقًا في مغادرة المنتدى ، لكن بدلاً من ذلك أتيت إلى هنا يوميًا للحصول على معلومات متنوعة تتعلق بالعملات المشفرة ، وأفكار الاستثمار ، واستراتيجيات التداول ، والأدوات التقنية ، وعبر الإنترنت طرق الكسب وغيرها الكثير. هذه أول مشاركة لي ، بعد أن أصبحت مقيدًا لمدة 29 يومًا تقريبًا من النشر. ويسعدني أنه يمكنني أخيرًا نشر المعلومات ومشاركتها مع أصدقائي في مجال التشفير. في تلك الفترة ، من التقييد ، أصبحت نشطًا يوميًا ، وأستخدم أيضًا رد فعلي اليومي (التقييمات) على المشاركات الأخرى ، حيث يساعدهم ذلك على تطوير حياتهم المهنية في المنتدى ، وتحفيز مستخدمي المنتدى على إنشاء مواضيع أكثر واقعية وإثارة للاهتمام في المستقبل. لذا ، أريد فقط أن أقول ، إذا حدث لك نفس السيناريو / الحالة ، من فضلك لا تغادر المنتدى ، وبدلاً من ذلك امنح وقتك في المنتدى لتعلم أشياء جديدة واستخدام رد فعلك (التقييمات) على المشاركات المستحقة. الآن ، يمكنني أن أؤكد أنني متحمس تمامًا للعمل في المنتدى من خلال مشاركاتي عالية الجودة وعدم تكرار خطئي السابق مرة أخرى. شكرا لتصفح هذا المقال. استمتع بوقت سعيد! شكرا لتصفح هذا المقال. استمتع بوقت سعيد! شكرا لتصفح هذا المقال. استمتع بوقت سعيد! 😊 ❤️

My friend, the expert member, we are a new member here and a beginner, and I am very impressed with your enthusiasm for work, your patience and your motivation for us with your wonderful story. It is very nice to insist on success despite some disabilities and one of the ingredients for success in this wonderful forum and continuing to earn money is the will, determination and insistence on success

Getting instructions from the moderators is very harmful to all members, and you can get the knowledge and money from this forum because this forum purpose is that it learn all the members to teach the knowledge of cryptocurrency. But hardworking is very necessary to become successful on this forum. Without any hard work you can never succeed in your life. 

welcome back mate,  well actually we are all very much greatful in finding ourselves in this great forum.  If we keep working hard with sincerelity we will benefits alot of things in this forum.  Cryptotalk is an amazing platform.

Welcome back, my friend, I like your insistence on continuing the work. We must all continue to work, no matter what happens. There are many things that push us to return to the forum. Thank you.

Of course, most of those present here take the forum as their work, and my advice to them is that there is no harm in taking a break for some time from work in order to renew our activity and our will and organize our plans to search for new goals

• +2 1

This great forum is filled up with good informations about cryptowold and we should always try by all means to make sure we spend sometime visiting different sections of the forum so that we can learn more about cryptowold and anything related to it. Respect the rules and regulations dear members.

Hy dear friends I think you are talking about the come  back that is the occure with the  forum  when you receive a warning point and you are banned by the forum for some days and after that your account is recover and you come back then you do not make more mistake.

• +1 1