Why the member's didn't give positive point - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uswa Aymen

Why the member's didn't give positive point

Other members do not give a positive reputation to your post.  This is because your post was not considered meaningful or reasonable and there is something wrong with your post.  This is why your post may not have benefited others so it has not given you any kind of good reputation.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:36 AM, Uswa Aymen said:

Hello everyone l hope you are all fine 

I am sad when I see most member move with us very low points 

Dear members it is our moral duty to give positive point to individual .

Because everyone come in this forum for earn .you also know income/payment depends on positive point.and this points give by us 

So kindly respect each other 

Thanks 😊

If anybody heart with my opinion so sorry 😐

Positive reputation is available. If you post well, if you don't get positive reputation, then your post is not good, so try to make your post good so that you get positive reputation.

Hello friend!  I am fine.  How are you? 

You are absolutely right.  In this forum we have to behave as a family member.  To take care of everyone in this forum.  That's the good way to make this forum successful.  Be positive with every one.  We have to help each other in this platform.  

But we should know that who deserve good reputation as well.  We should never demolish others rights.  

Thank you!