Why the member's didn't give positive point - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uswa Aymen

Why the member's didn't give positive point

I think every one give the positive point because it is good for us cryptotalk currency is the best for us but I think when payment disopoinment and stop their work I think this is the to not give the positive point

On 1/7/2021 at 7:36 AM, Uswa Aymen said:

Hello everyone l hope you are all fine 

I am sad when I see most member move with us very low points 

Dear members it is our moral duty to give positive point to individual .

Because everyone come in this forum for earn .you also know income/payment depends on positive point.and this points give by us 

So kindly respect each other 

Thanks 😊

If anybody heart with my opinion so sorry 😐

Dear mate your post is really correct. It is our moral duty to give likes to each others. So that everyone can receive payment. We know that according to rules of forum we can receive money only for those posts which have received postive reputation. That is why we should help each other.

• +1 1

Dear, positive rating require uniquness of our commet contents if they didn't have useful and informative ideas or helpful for others, then how it can get ratings on it people always check your posts stuff then put like on it. So think positive and create good contents in the future.👍👍👍 good luck my dear! @Sanam jan, @Uswa Aymen

Some posts dont deserve positive rating points. The posts are badly written, they dont follow the topic or are just gibberish, some posts are copy & paste from previous posts. So bad posts deserve no ratings or negative points. Some posts also deserve to be reported to the admin / mod. I dont mind poorly written posts but garbage doesnt deserve to be awarded.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

My dear friend, because members do not give positive points,
  Everyone has different ideas and suggestions for giving ratings so that you do not carry your work sincerely by being anxious and discouraged and increase knowledge for this forum so give a positive reputation to others and support others.  New members will get help because of your support.

My dear friend, this is the most common reason and mistake you have made in your post. You have posted the topic in irrelevant sections. This section is about Mobile Apps and you have posted irrelevant topic in this section. You should have to post this question in beginning section, not in other section. This will bring you negative reputation, or also get warning point. Thank you! 

Edited by Alex Fron
Spell mistake by mistyping.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Exactly we have to care about others and it is very important that people give positive guidance to others so be careful

Yes i agree with you. We all here to earn and learn so it is our duty to help each other giving positivity will motivate others to post a good content. Do not give negative response if you dont like the post just leave it but do not de-motivate that person.

On 1/7/2021 at 7:36 AM, Uswa Aymen said:

Hello everyone l hope you are all fine 

I am sad when I see most member move with us very low points 

Dear members it is our moral duty to give positive point to individual .

Because everyone come in this forum for earn .you also know income/payment depends on positive point.and this points give by us 

So kindly respect each other 

Thanks 😊

If anybody heart with my opinion so sorry 😐

Yes @Uswa Aymenyou aree right am agreed with you you are right they are not giving positive rating to new members we all are here just to earn but they are not giving us positive rating but this is not fair because with the passage of time we will get information about this forum but at our initial stage we need this but they are not giving us positive reputation if you are reading this i have already gave you positive reputation give it to me too as a response

• +1 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

Because some member dont study or relevant to the exact topic but they just share their experience to others or they mostly share incomplete information to others

Some people do not give possitive point . This is due to their mentaly effect . These people change do not have positive thinking thats why they do not give positive point. They always think negative. 

Some people do not give possitive point . This is due to their mentaly effect . These people change do not have positive thinking thats why they do not give positive point. They always think negative. 

I totally agree with your opinion. 

We should give points to each others.

Because we are altogether at this platform.We need each others appreciation to be best.

So, it is our duty to read others content and give them points. 

But on another hand we all are not free at all times,its true.But we should at least pay attention to others content when we are active at forum.

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friend, don't lose your hope keep it. It not a good idea not to rating to anyone. we must give rating to each other depending upon the quality of the post. So please give positive points the one whose post is worth rating. I wise you success.

• +3 1

In my opinion, those who do not give positive posts must have a positive side. And if everyone does positive work together, then there is a lot of happiness and there is a lot of positive work in the society.

In my opinion, those who do not give positive posts must have a positive side. And if everyone does positive work together, then there is a lot of happiness and there is a lot of positive work in the society.

• +4 1

Your words are sound, my friend, we must support each other because everyone knows that we work here and learn at the same time Be positive in everything

Most of the members did not get more positive points because their posts are not much useful for other members but some did not giving positive rating even to useful post which is not good.It is our moral duity to give positive rating to those who are doing hard work on this forum.

Its because every one wants perfection. But the apps cant satisfy each thoughts. And when some one feels any feature missing he thinks i should give him less points so they make it better. By nature man is selfish and he thinks why should i let them earn more... 

25 minutes ago, Mukta akter said:

Right actually liting others we ourselves are also lifted up. So try to motivate others 

3 minutes ago, jamshaid789789 said:

Its because every one wants perfection. But the apps cant satisfy each thoughts. And when some one feels any feature missing he thinks i should give him less points so they make it better. By nature man is selfish and he thinks why should i let them earn more... 

Right actually liting others we ourselves are also lifted up. So try to motivate others 

To get positive point you should work hard.If you work hard and write good comments than you get positive point.To get postive point work hard. Positice point increase your reputation.

Yes bro you said right in my opinion many of people which not give reputation because moderator now don't give talk of giving reputation to others now many people not read the post of other 

I agree that we should help the other. This is the best topic .i think we make work for money and we should care the other member and react the other members post. Becouse react is very important for us. If we react the other post they will react our post .and we should creata best post with good ideas.

• +4 1

brother if you not post any thing helpfull which could not help other members then members could not give you like you have to create unique post for postivie and best review thank you all brothers

Now there is no payment for reputations, many exploiters have taken this feature to make extra money, so this issue created some chaos in the forum, forcing the administration to cancel the payment for reputations

Dear mate the positive repotation is based on the usefull post .

if you usefull  comment and creat unique topic which contain new content and attracted the member of the platfrom than you got good and positive reputation.

I noticed some people posted but their exchange did not get any positive rating.  One of the reasons is that his post was not meaningful and reasonable.  And his post has nothing to do with the topic.  Because if the post you make is not meaningful and reasonable and if it does not have grammatical rules and is not 100 characters then the post will not be useful and you will not get any positive rating in return.