Can we transfer btc to our own bank account?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbasmian22

Can we transfer btc to our own bank account??

Yes friends, we can transfer BTC to our bank account, for this we need a system and we can transfer BTC easily. A lot of people are saying this, then we can also send it to our bank account .

Welcome, my dear friend. I believe you can exchange the coins that you have in your wallet with your local currencies and transfer them to your bank account. You can also withdraw these funds directly and transfer them to your account yourself. It is an easy way to make money. I wish you a happy day dear.

If this is legal in your country, you can do it, but you have to do some procedures first, you must convert Bitcoin into your local currency and then transfer it to your bank account, If it is not allowed in your country, you cannot do so

Hello friends, I am not an expert but I think it just possible in the condition of the Cryptocurrencies in your country. I mean if your country have allowed you to deal with Cryptocurrencies and also the banks are supporting them, then you will send your Bitcoin balance to your bank account. Otherwise you can't send your BTC balance to any bank account. But you can exchange your BTC balance first to US dollars, then you can send your US dollars to your bank account.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The process of transferring from one wallet to another is easy and convenient, especially in cryptocurrencies.
You choose the quantity you want and take from the wallet that you want to transfer to its entry code, and you enter it with you and send what you want, and a fee is applied to that that is explained upon sending.

If the bank you deal with trades cryptocurrencies and keeps them like cash, the transfer process is possible, it is a few simple steps until the money is transferred from the platform to the bank or another platform, You can contact the bank and ask them.

Dear friend, there are several factors that know if you can transfer bitcoin to your bank account, hopefully first, you must see that the bank that you deal with and open an account that you absolutely have the bank contains a special wallet to the Bitcoin currency Hai no, not once if he does not have several storage methods The currencies in your national aunt inside the bank, by selling the bitcoin currency through automatic money changers and then storing it from your account, the rest is not every year, and the most important thing is dear that there is interest from PayPal to do the bitcoin and, God willing, the governor will guide it. The matter is very simple, you can deposit Your money is in PayPal wallet and then selling things to a bank normally Thank you very much

My dear friend it may be but the process is very long but still I know I asked, I once asked my senior and he told me,  Yes, I thought it was a possible, All you have to do is transfer your bitcoins. You can transfer your BTC from youbit to another secure wallet in a simple and fast way with low transfer fees. That's it

Hi Donna greetings in my opinion I think we can not transfer biddies in our account but we can transfer money in our account because when we convert the tissue in 2 US dollar and after that we can transfer money in our personal bank account I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

My dear friend, welcome to this wonderful site, of course you can put your currencies in your bank account but as money and not as encrypted currencies, where you can convert your own bitcoin currencies into your own portfolio as a digital dollar Tether and then you can sell them in your country’s currency and keep them in a bank.

You cannot do this before knowing whether the encrypted error is legal in your country or not. If it is legal, you must transfer it from your wallet to your bank account and the currency of your country.

Yes it's possible but it also depends on the country you're living in. There are few certain countries which oppose bitcoin and all other digital currencies and thus their banks also oppose the use of digital currencies including bitcoin. 

Well, my friend, in fact, my information is weak on this matter ... but I can say that you can do that ... by converting the currency that you carry into a dollar currency or that your country deals with ... and then sending it to your mail address in the bank .. I wish you and everyone Success .

Greetings, mates! While I am not an expert, I believe it is feasible given the current state of Bitcoins in your nation. You will transfer your Bitcoins account to your savings account if your region has approved you to work with Cryptocurrencies and if your banks accept them. You won't be possible to transmit your BTC balances to every bank account if you don't do so. However, you can convert your BTC balance to US dollars first, then transfer united States dollars to your checking account.

Dear friend, you can ask support for any problem you face here and they will definitely give you the best possible solution and good luck to you.

In my point of view you should first convert to bitcoin in any other local currency and transfer our country currency then you can transfer our bank account or our personal account.

• +4 1

Yes, you can swap the currencies in your wallet to the local currency in your city and return the money to your bank account, or you can withdraw the money and pass it yourself. Cryptocurrency is very beneficial money.

Yes my dear you can transfer your btc into your own account 

Procedure is given below 

1.Send your currency from your yobit account to your crypto currency wallet 

2.From that wallet you can convert your currency through exchange and send it to your bank account

On 1/7/2021 at 1:38 AM, Ruba55 said:

Yes, you can exchange the currencies that you own in your wallet to your currency that you deal with in your city and send the money to your bank account, or you can directly withdraw the money and transfer it yourself, you can exchange the cryptocurrency through the yobit platform to your local currency so that you can use it in your own things.

Thank you dear member for sharing your thoughts and views about this topic  , in start I have no idea but now I have gain more knowledge about this platform. Thank you

• +3 1

If you mean real bank account no you can't , because banks does not support crypto currencies yet at least not all of them , so you better to use wallet if you want to store your BTC or use virtual bank like payeer , it's a good choice for storing actual cash and some of crypto currencies like BTC and Eth .

Yes, my friend, this is possible. If Bitcoin is legal in your country, let me explain how
Send Bitcoin to your wallet
Convert Bitcoin into your country's currency
Send the money to your bank account.

you can transfer your Bitcoin to to any bank account but don't do that because the withdrawal fees of Bitcoin is so high you can trade it and change it to another currency which have low transfer rate then you can withdraw it to your bank account.