We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

As a student, it is the best platform to overcome your grammer mistakes.

because, our senior will help in various ways.

which will affect our personality in different fashion.

Be confident in sharing your thoughts woth others.

if, your thought will not get much reputation.

Then, there is no need to worry about that.

Soon , tou will be able to know more about this forum and your idea’s to work on them.

Just, be humble 😃

Yes of course, there is not any doubt that Cryptotalk has been giving us great opportunities such as earning, learning, communication, and English language. We can earn an enough amount to meet our basic needs in our daily life. It helps us to learn a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and skills of trading. It also increases our communication skills as well as improve English language of many people whose belong to non English language countries.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Cryptotalk is a platform where we can earn some cryptocurrencies by just creating useful posts. After completing your first 100 posts, you start earning some money. This is one of the easiest way to make some bitcoins. Good luck everyone.

We can earn and learn easily this platform . If you work hard then you achieve your own goals. Learning is also key factor of success.  This site is good for earning and learning at the same time .thanks for sharing this. 

I am happy to learn the basic principales of cryptocurrencies on addition to earning money to meet some daily requirements.we can earn money with getting knowledge easily.

Can we learn and earn at same time why not it is possible. We are always in the state of learning if we want to learn. This forum is also very good for earning and learning together. 

You are absolutely right, as a student, Cryptotalk helps me a lot in financially support and gives me a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. Before joining the forum, I was fallen in financially problem due to pandemic crisis. I just was given up my study, but I have found this place which helped me a lot for my study, and now I also have learned a lot of knowledge from this forum. I am also thinking to take crypto world officially after my study.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hi Dear. You are right because we can getting earning and learning at same time easily.  I'm also New member and as a student,  I'm learning more new things which I don't know before joining this platform. It's a Best opportunity for all those people who are totally free at home specially for students. I suggested to all my friends that they joined this platform and enjoying.

Good luck with best wishes for all members.

I am making a lot of money working on this forum and have got all the rules and currency investment ideas.  Especially in the form I am able to get the idea of English, this forum is helping me to learn more.

@ by Usman bhinder, yes this platform is good. Now we joined this platform for fullfil our study expensive . Beacaues we are poor student. Therefore we work on this platform for earning money as well as learned at same time.

I concur with you this is extremely useful for everybody even this is useful for me since I learned alot of things I improved my English language through composition and uniquely I'm actually learning through this work and yes we realize this is useful for procuring.

Well, I agree with you, this platform is very good for learning and getting money, it increases your knowledge and develops your ability to explain your information in an understandable and easy way, and in this way you will get money that helps you achieve your dreams Working here in the forum needs enough time and patience to be able to get what you wish

Earning and posting can be achieved by working on this amazing platform . Honestly since I started working here ,I gained so many information and alot of ideas about digital currency and about cryptotalk world too.

Yes we learn as well ae we earn  same time  when we open a topic we  first we read our friends comments it means we learn .we learn new thing and we improve our english and we also earn money .this happened same time .

Yes, now it is possible to earn as well as study.  It is possible to earn using cryptotalk.  This is very easy to earn with cryptotalk.  Students can earn with this cryptotalk as well as study.  So now it is very easy to earn online

Right mate you are here with true words this is the only forum which give us opportunity to learn and earn in a same time. I think there is no any other forum which give us such opportunity through which we learn and earn in a same time. This forum give us good money only by making comments. 

Yes dear this is the most useful platform for earning and learning. By posts people learn too much . And get information about this forum. And how to work on this forum.  So , by this platform we can learn and earn .

Thanks.

Crypto is best forum.we should learn and earn at sane time. that We should work hard to make progress in this forum as well as they should strictly follow the rules and regulations of the forum and moreover whenever they post, the useful post then they are  awarded with the payment from this forum.i wish you to best of luck.

For sure we can learn and earn from this forum at the same time and it is and the beneficial point of this forum that even and a senior member is an a newbie or anyone else a student or belong to any other profession whenever they will entered in this forum and they share their ideas in Informatical form in constructive forms then this forum will pay them the payment so from this forum we not only earn money but we also collect a vast knowledge about cryptocurrency, trading from this forum.

I have always through that when dedicated enough time to it we can use this time to review some posts that have quite useful information that can be useful when making our post or even some information about cryptocurrencies.

You are right my friend, crypto talk is an amazing place where you can get alot of benefit from it,you can learn alot of information about crypto currency world, because it's first forum which gives as knowledge as well as give money. No other forum can do this. This is the best thing of this forum. 

Well I'm satisfied with you my friend. This is really helpful forum for all of us. And I'm telling you more if you are getting rich in short interval of time then you should take experience and knowledge about crypto currency, trading, investment and so on. So students always take these knowledge also.

Yes, the cryptotalk forum is an amazing platform for learning and earning at the same time. People from around the world have joined this forum to learn more about cryptocurrencies. Even though I am a new member of the forum. I am enjoying being here learning new things.

Cryptotalk is the best platform it will helps you to Learn and earn at same time. It will help you in improving English grammar skills and much morem here is alot of topics. And all these topucs have so many ch comments so we can easily eead amd understand them this will help in improving our knowledge and then after reading we can write thier  and if that written posts get a reputation point then the posts will get be paid and you would earn yout money

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

Dear @Usman Bhinder I am completely agree with you that at the same here in this forum we can earn and the most important we can learn here too.

That helps us to be strong by knowing the cryptocurrencies and latest trend and updates about the cryptocurrencies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.