We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

You are right, my friend. This forum is very useful to know the many things about digital currencies. It is also useful in strengthening our English language and also earning an acceptable amount of money in exchange for participating in the forum

Friends this platform is interested.its helpful.its a lot knowledge it's a experience way.in this way we can earn money easy and learn many experience.it is also helped to poor students to pay his  studies expenses.it is best forum.i like this so much because I am also a poor students and crypto currency give us more knowledge and experience

Hello my dear friend. Yes we can earn and learn at the same time. Crypto talk is the best forum for this purpose. As a student it is very helpful for the ones who can not afford their school fee. All you have to do is just to make informative posts by following all the rules and regulations of the forum and through this you will have an increase in your knowledge and you will get success at the same time. 

I agree with you to a high level. I must say that is a nice question. 

My answer would be yes. We can earn and learn at the same time due to the reason that this is a question answer forum. Cryptotalk helps us earn and learn about cryptocurrency at the same time.

Happy earning !

• +1 1

Hi friend @Faisal786.

Yes we can earn and learn at same platform.

crypto give a good and best opportunity for everyone got this opportunity and achieve goal.

in here you can increase your experience.

skills.

knowledge.

and also crypto give you earn py create some useful post and get earns .

I Always thanks crypto and my senior members.

I always think it's best for my future 

good luck everyone ☺️

You are right.because I am additionally an understudy ,and I profit by this gathering to finish my examinations and not learn and fortify my English. I trust everybody will prompt their companions about this discussion.

Crytotalk plateforum is the one of best plateforum for earning and learning a lot of knowledge about crytocurrenciess and many usefull things .i learned and earning money from crytotalk it helped me a lot .it is great plateforum

I have time here and I can tell you friend that you do not earn much to tell the truth, but the income is really useful to start investing and become a crypto trader, friend this is an area which we need knowledge, I highly recommend that you do not see this forum as a source of income, see it as a site where you can study and learn for the future, if you do this you will have much more earnings than you would have thought. Much success friend and to grow in cryptotalk.

Yes pals you assert the truth. Of course, for this time we are able to recognize the extraordinary theories approximately the extraordinary idea from this platform. And on this platform we may be aware about all of the creative on line articles. Most of the platform which can stand up on this platform can get to research from this platform. So I suppose what you stated is the truth.

Of course, cryptocurrency is a great platform. We are reaping many benefits from this at the same time. We can earn BTC from this forum, we can earn talk tokens. We can gain knowledge and experience from this forum. And our English language also improves a lot and our writing speed also increases. And from this forum we can also learn trade and investment. This forum is very useful in every way.

• +2 1

Yes, guys, this forum earns you money to cover some of your expenses and at the same time increase your personal and public information. This platform also teaches you the English language, and for free, it is a smelling platform and suitable for adults with age even

You are a student? You look like thirty in the picture you given. So the picture is fake or you are lying.

Do you have something to add in this? You are using the picture of somebody else?

We all joined this forum at first just to earn money then noticed later after spending some time in it that we should focus on another important thing which is gaining knowledge and experience that's offered on this forum which can help us later ti earn in other crypto fields and to avoid other people mistakes too

• +3 1

Learning about the business of cryptocurrencies and earning crypto money is the ideal, because the more knowledge we have and we gain experience, that is our endorsement to earn crypto money in the world of cryptocurrencies. We can learn by working on websites like faucets, ptc, mining, airdrop, many pay very little and many are also scams, but the most important thing is the learning that they leave us and the experience. We can also learn in exchange houses, the most relevant have an academic section where they transmit knowledge about cryptography. So it is ideal to learn and earn money.

@Usman Bhinder  i like most this forum  because this forum gives us the opportunity of learning and earning at the same time.  I never saw any other forum that gives us the opportunity of learning and earning at the same time.  This forum helps us improve our English grammar. 

• +3 1

Of course friends, Cryptotalk is a site where there is a very good opportunity to earn as well as gain knowledge easily.  This is really a great forum for everyone.  There are many important things that can be easily learned about.  All the information related to crypto and ideas like commercial investment can be easily understood.

Cryptotalk forumgiving us opportunity for earning and learning. If you work proper in this forum you will earn good amount of money. This forum is not only for earning purpose the main purpose of the forum is to provide education about cryptocurrency related topics

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

You are absolutely right friend this forum is really helpful for all the people that are the part of this forum especially for the students because the poor and needy students can meet their needs and can pay their dues . I am really happy to be a member of this forum because I am also learning as well as earning at this forum.

Hey friend you are right we can not only make income from here we can make income together and learn and gain knowledge both together now this time it is just for education and education but we can get this site and from here we can make a good income.  Can’t but we’re getting together and we can learn a lot from here and we’re getting a lot wiser

This is completely correct talk, the main goal of this forum is to spread the culture of cryptocurrencies, and exchange speech and useful information that pertains to the whole world of cryptography, and in return, Bitcoin will be paid to those who share useful information, and this is what makes this forum the best ever.

Exactly, you're right. We can earn and learn at the same time. Cryptotalk is the best forum at yet on which I have visited till yet. Members here are full of knowledge and experience. Now all we need is to Support everyone on this forum to make it strong.

Yes friend this is good plate forum about it also helps us to improve a lot of skills and I think if we do writing continuously then we could write a book on a good topic.

• +2 1

Crypto Talk is the fundamental online gaining website of my life. I had no inclusion in some other online website before this. Here you will find portion for your post which is one of the subjects of this stage. To me this computerized money is the best stage for getting some answers concerning advanced monetary forms and making frightful proportions of money through trading and contributing so you can procure more. Furthermore, you can't submit a mistake here.

Of course my friend I totally agree with you, that it is a great and effective platform, because in this platform you can earn money as well as gain knowledge, so I think it is a good way to gain and gain knowledge as well as learn English.

Yes my dear friend we can learn and earn at same time on cryptotalk platform.It is a best platform that gives knowledge about cryptocurrence,life and feature.I am student,it is very useful for poor student that which not fulfill in your study because it gives money at time,therefore we can learn and earn same time.

• +2 1