Remember your aim when you try to quit - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tauseef Ahmed

Remember your aim when you try to quit

Yes, you are right, my friend. We must support each other because we all need to work in this forum and we all have the goal of learning, knowledge and earning money. This is why we must be effective people, in this useful forum.

It is our goal and commitment to work in this forum and then we work hard to achieve that goal and commitment. We must never give up because success can only be achieved through constant effort.

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, Majd27 said:

My dear friend, you must be patient, not give up, continue working hard and do not stop, no matter how unsuccessful you are, because when you fail you will learn new things and one day you will achieve your goal

@Majd27 That is correct, even when income has fallen due to the lack of reactions among users, it is important not to give up and continue fighting for what one wants, with patience everything can come and then we will feel good about ourselves, because we have fulfilled the goals with perseverance and dedication.

You are absolutely right since the campaign was updated and is no longer paid for each reaction the rate of reactions has decreased quite a bit from what I have seen it is a shame that this happens because it is something that we all should do since that depends on which publication should be paid and which we all have the obligation to react objectively to the topics and / or publications.  

• +2 1

Yes, you are right my friend, work is not always easy. Sometimes, you have to grind things to get the things that you need to do, persevere and strive here in cryptocurrencies until you get to what you want, may God reward you.

Yes you are definitely right we must remember our aim. I was very bored after posting 100 in the beginning. Because I am a university student and I have to prepare for the final exams, and that's why I can't spend much time in this forum, but then I dared and  I thought about my aim. For now, I can't post twenty a day because I'm busy, but I still post as much as I can because small steps is the best way to achieve your goals thanks.

What a motivational topic!!, Thanks so much dude for telling us not to give up. Actually giving up is not the right thing to do. We have to be patient and strong no matter what we face and keep facing our challenges with courage. And one day we will smile.

Yes my dear mate you said right and this forum is a blessing for us to get more knowledge about crypto world and give us great chance to earn crypto currency as the members of this forum we should to behave good with each other and this forum give chance to fulfill our aims so my advice when you think to quit it you must remind your goals in life it help you more.

Yes we should always remember our aim ever been with in our lives.We should be thinking about aim in life always.Because if we don't try to get aim the people make us the servant for their aim.

Here in this forum we must support each other, whether we are beginners or experts

It is preferable for us to encourage each other to become more empowered

The forum's reputation increases positively

We should not feel frustrated or despair if we do not get positive reputations, but rather we must be motivated to improve our topics and posts and provide content with valuable information for members to admire and provide positive reactions.

Make the effort that you can, present good flyers, be patient, and do not bother or hate the work, as over time you will get the reputation you desire and reward your efforts.
Any work needs patience my friend, and you will find here that many members appreciate good posts, even if they are from beginners.

In my opinion, you will get good support and evaluation automatically when you post high quality posts. Don't worry, what you have to do is just multiply the useful posts and abide by the forum rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings to you my friend,
Success does not come like this. You have to be patient whenever you get bored of remembering your goal and the reason for joining this forum.

Edited by Alaabd
  • +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right that we work and are therefore ready to succeed or fail in both cases. We have learned and insist on something that achieves its success. We have to take risks in order to reach our goal. 

Yes, you are right. When we feel despondent, we must remember our goal and that after patience we will gain a lot,then our will becomes stronger and we strive again with patience.

This is true, the suspension of payment for likes has negatively affected the members and discouraged them, but it is okay for us to remember the importance of knowledge and other things away from the money that we also earn here in the forum.

You must resist these disappointments and strive more to prove yourself and increase your experience in cryptocurrencies through perseverance and work hard to achieve your goal, you must set a goal and persistence to achieve it

I believe reputation points should be a motivation for beginners to work, research more diligently, and work on developing themselves

Well said, my friend, I totally agree with you. We have to work with this advice well

Quitting smoking is not an option instead of remembering why you joined it and focused on your goal and all of that will lead you to a better future.

Many members feel weak and soft because of low wages and because of the new policy. They have their jobs that are not good at all. Your words have a great intention to support people and we must all work harder.

All the best to everyone here

Hello my friend
I agree with you
We must be patient and work hard to develop and improve our expertise and benefit from the senior members in this
Thus, we can write good topics and raise their rating
Good luck to you

Yes, I agree with you after the payment system has changed, and payment is no longer made for giving a positive reputation to the posts and comments. We have to do our best to work in this forum and make our topics more valuable and important.

Thinking of my aim and trying to achieve my goal has always brought me from the brink of giving up and I will keep using this strategy because it truly is a miracle that has been working wonders for me.

Some people associate their goals with the opinion of others, as I mentioned, I also went through almost the same situation, as I got tired of publishing posts and not receiving the positive interactions that I expected to get in return for the effort I put into obtaining these posts.
But now I continue publishing because I seek to achieve my goal, which is to gain more experience and knowledge

Of course my friend, you are right, there are always strengths and weaknesses in every business and every life path.

What we have to do in moments of weakness is to regroup our thoughts and focus on our goal to gather our strength and get back to good work.