Can we still comment on a post that we have already comment on?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeedah

Can we still comment on a post that we have already comment on??

We can comment on posts more than once, but this is not always recommended.  It is recommended to comment on more than one post.  But I don't think that will affect your account.

You can comment on any topic you want, just keep in mind that you only will be getting paid once, so if you want to reply to another member or quote something , they are not considered paid comments. And I advise you to comment on new topics each time , there are plenty of sections and a lot of topics to read ad comment on.

• +3 1

No any that you can comment own topic and what is effect no any idea but you read some other comments and must senior members message read and then you know this and reply own content 

• +1 1

Dear, you are allowed only one comment on the topic, but if one of the members has a question about your comment and does mention for you, you can reply to it

• +1 1

No need to comment on a post which you have already replied. If you do that moderators will mark you as a spammer and give you punishment . So never do this mistake. Here is a lot of topic in cryptotalk, choose one of them for reply or create a new useful topic. 

I think you can comment on something that you did not comment the first time, any update that you want to comment on the discussion on the same topic and no more than 2 times and I think that if you commented on the same post this will not be taken into account to receive payment for if you get a positive reaction.

My friend this may depend upon the situation in which you are carried this phenomena my friend if you are carried this to increase your numbers of post on this platform in increasing your rank on this platform that is in opposite to the rules of this platform and if you are answering any one of the member who mentioned you in his post and you want to share information and knowledge about it you can comment on that post this is my point of a view if I am wrong please guide me ❤️🙂🌍❤️🌍☺️🌍☺️

If you wrote comment  and then again you write comment then your comment will be mixed and  your comment will be count 1 so dont write comment again and agin if some one montion you then you write a comment 

In my opinion, we can reply only once on the same topic. Also, if we reply again, it is against the rules of this form. We should never do that, but if we do, the moderator will  Deletes one of them automatically but we should never do that if we don't know if we have already replied to this topic before then we also have a sign that bubbles with the topic  If it is crystal clear or full black, it means that we have already replied to this topic so we can easily guess whether we should reply to it or already.  

Commenting again topics you already make post on can be risky, except if your name is mentioned in a post and you have to reply to that post, anything other than this can be risky, your post might even merge together.

• +3 1

You should not be worried about the commenting on post as far as you have some good content and to share you can post as many times on the same topic as you want

Yes mate we can still comment on a post which we have already posted before,but only in two aspect which is either by tagging members or quoting his comments for better explanation.

Yes mate we can still comment on a post which we have already posted before,but only in two aspect which is either by tagging members or quoting his comments for better explanation.

Yes you can but do not do it because it will be a free comments as you will only get paid once. It is better to read many topics and comment on them than just stick to few topics and keep commenting on them, repeating the comment twice is not a big deal as sometimes the weak internet connection post it twice, but take care.

• +3 1

How are you all gonna be fine  if you will comment on the post ina day then I will considered as a single post but if you comment on the same post in alternating days then if will Not  harm your post and your post will be considered for eaming but it is not for the  one day is a for alternating days. I think we should  not post comment twice  on.one topic  because  the admin use to delete the double  post  or publication and that is againstb the rules there are also some users who making that mistake don't  fall.in side the spammer on answer a topic

I don't think is a nice idea for you to comment on an old post,  it's better for you to search for a new one so that you can atleast share your experience in it.  Commenting on an old topic is not a good idea to be candid. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For me, I do not comment more than once. I think this is not pleasant and it may be considered a repetition and the comments may be deleted or expose us to warning points, so I think that each post should only comment on it once.

Hello my friend I think that depends on the necessity to comment more than once on the same topic. If the need arises and the comments provide the benefit to others, this does not affect the validity of the account according to my belief, but if there is more than one comment on the same subject for the same person without it being necessary, then it is possible to gain warning points recorded in your account.

• +2 1

welcome
Actually, I am new here, but I have read all the rules set by this forum and it states that you cannot comment twice on the same post, otherwise you will be banned
But you can reply to someone's comment

according to my knowledge you can not write twice comments on a post because it is the against of the rules and regulations of crytotalk plate forum and when you write the comments on a post then dark circle appears on that post which is showing that you are already write your comments on this post so that you can not post again on that post

I think you can't reply to same post again and again 

It should not be count for your earning 

Always reply to new posts on this platform 

There are lots of post on this platform and you can easily reply to any posts on this platform 

You can also create your new topics for this platform 

Dont copy others 

Create your own topics 

Create creative topics 

I think, if your answer is different from the original one there should be no problem or if someone who tagged you in that comment made by you answers. What you should not do is to repeat the same answer in the topic.

You cannot write 2 comments on a single post, as this is a violation of the forum rules and terms. Therefore, you should comment on all topics in order to increase knowledge and to quickly understand how to work on this forum.

Yes i think  You can comment.  You can comment again on a topic that does not affect or harm your account, but you must know that an effective comment on the same topic has been paid for, and the rest of the comments have not been counted.  Can suggest relocating.

Yes, you can, but you will not get paid for this comment, so you must search for new topics and respond to them, but if someone asks you within this topic, you can reply to it

You can comment again in many cases
Example: You were mentioned in a comment. Try to make your post clear and not similar to the previous post
- If there is a question directed to you, you can comment again