Stop copying titles and information - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Yes dear friend I agree with you and yours opinion because many people copy the text and paste here  so the account will be banned due to these reason

Yes, my friend, this is an important point that must be noted. Copying does not bring benefit, whenever the information is new and innovative, it receives the most support and moves long distances away from warning points and bad reputations, and hundreds of miles from the ban

On 1/6/2021 at 9:35 AM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

I have two things to say... 

First, I can agree with you that repeating the content is a big scam and it's forbidden for our own sake. 

Second, I don't agree with you that repeating the title is that bad because sometimes you can find that one title can include many contents and all those contents cannot be gathered in one topic🤷‍♀️

Thanks so much for this useful post. People don't really know the implications on that especially the newbies. I will also advice them to be very vigilant on post they want to share and also study the platform before posting. It helps a lots. You can also phrase your words to deviate from plagiarism totally

We must not copy any topic and we must make effort to put forward ideas and discuss topics with the opinion of every person in the forum. Therefore, we must not copy any comment in order for the comment not to be deleted and this causes risks to your account.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I have said many times to everyone that we should create our own topics,  we share our own skill because if you copy another's topic or skills it's mean you are stealing.

Yes, dear, there really is a major issue here where people are busy copying and pasting. As a result of this case, I have lost 100 comments in various posts that have been removed, and my comments have been deleted as well.

You are right, my friend.

There are many members who do not work on their own topics, but simply steal others' efforts by copying and pasting their comments, posts, and post titles and pretend that it is their own effort.

This is really unethical and we should report the members who do so.

I have seen many members just copying others titles or post in order to get more ratings. We must use own creative head and make unique post . The thing is when we copy others we have more chance's of getting warning or even banned.

Yes, I have seen many repeated addresses, this thing is not acceptable and should be deleted all of them.
A mechanism must be created to sort comments and posts before repeating so that they do not increase.

Yes this is a main problem which I am facing here. Many topics are repeated some are with different titles but the content is same and some topics contain same title. We comment on these repeated topics and then it causes our comments to delete. I request senior members and beginners not to copy and repeat one content again and again. Make you own unique content.

Yes I've seen numerous comments repeating under the same topic. I wanna say that in this forum, you can grow only with the help of your own knowledge. Copying others and cheating can only help you for a small interval of time. So try to learn and gain knowledge to earn money.

Hi friends Thank you, my friend, for raising this information. This phenomenon has spread widely in recent times, with duplicate topics and repeated answers, regardless of the fact that it makes us bored and bored from repeating it. We want new creations, good luck to everyone

Hello my friend, this is already true, as this platform is subject to strict laws and cannot be bypassed, and the most important of these laws is not copying and pasting information. Now that is considered stealing the efforts of other people who comment and put ideas and information, we have to create a useful comment from our personal effort and select our ideas and not steal any An idea or information from anyone on this platform, good luck for you❤️

• +3 1

You are absolutely right.  Copying the ideas of others members will not help you. This forum requires continuous hardwork and dedication. You need to utilize your own capabilities and produce something unique about crypto which will help you.

yes my friend you are right there are many kind of number do that kind of thing their copies other content and paste in your topic and changes a little bit they are also able to get banned.

Yes you are right I agree with you. We should not copy the title and the post of every one we should do our own analysis and search write a helpful topics for everyone.

Yeah, I'm facing the problem. I post comments on a certain subject and since he makes the issue by copying a post to someone. Because of this his theme, which has been removed by the moderators and my article is also removed. But I just want to fix this problem

Hello my dear friend we should stop copying titles and information in order to move the group to the highest position by sharing the ideas and educate our self about the forum or group. Greetings to everyone.

Jazak Allah ♥️

Thank you my friend for this topic, I just joined this forum and did not know that copying posts and comments is forbidden. Thank you for this forum that develops your brainstorming skills, your skill in the English language and also earning money.

Yeah dude you are absolutely right that we should not copy others content or topic we should be creative and should have ability to think but we can get ideas from other post and topics which will help but copying same content is bad.

أنت محق ، فإن نسخ المنشورات والتعليقات ومشاركتها مرة أخرى يعادل شراء تذكرة لتلقي نقاط التحذير ثم الحظر. يجب إنشاء مواضيع جديدة وعدم تكرارها وتحتوي على معلومات موثوقة ومفيدة لجميع الأعضاء

Copy and paste is very easy, and fast, but so bad, for reputation, and later on for earning money, because many participations will be deleted automatically, and their owners will not know why, because it is recurrent, so we have to be attentive.

Hello my friend
You are right I noticed that I was suspended on such a duplicate theme.
He added to giving advice to all novices to keep away from copying and pasting comments other members
I wish everyone a good luck

• +1 1