Stop copying titles and information - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Yes it is very bad thing to copy others posts and against the rules of policy. So every one should do his best effort every time. And avoid to copy others posts. It also not a good manner. We should earn honestly with our efforts. I am new to forum. I want to do work honestly and earn more. 

It's very bad thing I think  it's the rule of the forum that you can't do copy paste in this forum  you should give your opinion make your own post so as a member doing such a job then the form should banned them and we should always make our post and don't copy other posts.

• +2 1

On 06/01/2021 at 8:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Yeah dude I  agree with you that I have seen a lot of repeating topics and post so whenever the moderators see repeating topic he just delete that topic and our comment also got deleted with it so it is it wise for all member to make sure that your topic is not repeated and make some unique topic.

Copying the title and pasting it in our comment box while writing any post or comment reduces the quality of our post or comment.By copying the title, we have reduced the quality of our comments or posts.  So that our post is becoming more inferior.We must always refrain from such.

• +1 1

Yes, of course I want to say that we should not copy someone else's post, but we should never take any risk that our account may be banded, so we should avoid them all.And you should always express your views in your post according to your own ideology.

Cryptotalk is a great forum where you can develop as well as explore your skills.This forum is giving u a golden time to enhance that skills so avoid copypaste system or following others title as it is also against the rules and regulations of this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

hello everybody I would like to say that you must not at all copy content and information from other that you can take the information and learn about it and write it in your own words or otherwise if you copy other you may get banned by the owner .

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

We see that the main point of the topic is the same but the writing of the topic is different.If we copy the topic then we will be banned.We will work according to the rules so that there is no problem in our account.

Yes brother we must not copy anybody else's contents information or titles in this platform. Plagiarism is strictly banned in this forum. We must use our own creativity and knowledge to create creative posts and get more reputation points and knowledge.

You are right. This forum is basically a huge platform for sharing information and ideas. Here the members share their own opinions, ideas so that they can earn income. If someone copies that information in his own name, then it is in the stage of theft. This is not desirable at all. Copy posting can never be done. If the authority finds proof of this, the ID will be banned. So we have to work with caution.

This is valid, it is better not to rehash titles to try not to remove the post, and a few individuals ways to repeating  titles that provoked with incredible appreciation and communication by us.

This is very bad thing we should have to be fair with the forum because this forum is giving us the opportunity to learn and earn so it is our responsibility to work hard here with all sincere means. Copy pasting the content will lead us to banned our account. 

Yes of course people sshould not copy paste the material and tital of other because everyone shares material that is not a piece of cake. there should  strictly be prohabited and they should be blocked and stop the doing such work

Yes  i saw  lot of post in this site because same one again totally confused situation  don´ t again. eg: give new member advice , What is crypto this very confused . To do another content post that is very useful.

I want to say to members like that is that if you copy someone's it will not be of any use to you and you will lose time as well as your account ban. You try to do everything in your own way and there is a dignity in it and you will benefit from it as well

Yes dear friend I totally agree with you .we should not use copy paste material of others and should follow rules .We should make posts or replies according to what we think .

Copying of titles and information from the same forum and re posting is very wrong because its just like you don't know what actually you are on this forum and this can't make you to grow and it can't also speak well of you as a responsible person. 

Each content made by a person is their own asset,it expresses their ideas views etc. It is not a right thing to copy any title or information from others. We should express our own opinions and never try to copy from others.

Gathering knowlege about a particular topic ,interpreting it and expressing it in our own terms will never become copying,since we have showcased it with our own essence.

Whether in Cryptotalk or in any other platforms it is not at all right to copy.

I would say that if everyone keeps posting and commenting the same thing over and over again, newbies like us will have trouble getting good information.  We will not find a solution to our problems.  This can be called a kind of loss for our newcomers.  So we should all refrain from doing it. We should avoid it and there is no need to do it.  The rules I read on this platform do not accept the same topics they read.  A topic that already exists immediately on this platform or the topic has been deleted, as well as the topic post will be deleted.

We must have ethics and we should not copy other users posts or topics. It is also against the rules of this platform. We must use our brains and find our own ideas and answers for topics instead copying others. All the ideas are being shared in this platform.

Thank you, my friend, for this post
Yes, my friend, you are right
I believe that we have to issue unique publications, raise a point of view, and give valuable information to the community. If we do not possess it, then we must research, read and develop from ourselves.
We must read the rules and avoid deleting our copy posts
I wish success to all members

Please let's not copy information and titles from other members we should always research and bring up new topic that will be beneficial for this forum.copy and past is highly prohibited in this forum

Yeah sure we don't copy others because our account ould be banned. We should create good ideas and prediction itself. If we will create itself then we will improve our skills on this forum. So that we don't copy the titles and information to the others but self create ideas.

I agree your point of view that every body should avoid from copy paste and follow the rules and regulations of this best platform of world.If any body is doing copy paste he will be banned from this platform so take care and avoid yourself.

Yes dear many members of the forum commits such types of mistakes.Their only habit to copied the other topics and posts.I think this is very bad thing for their reputation and positive ratings.I advice to those peoples that they must avoides copying others topics.In this way many topics and related posts must be deleted.

Yes dear many members of the forum commits such types of mistakes.Their only habit to copied the other topics and posts.I think this is very bad thing for their reputation and positive ratings.I advice to those peoples that they must avoides copying others topics.In this way many topics and related posts must be deleted.

• +4 1