Stop copying titles and information - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Of course, this should not be done. You can get watling points as a result of copying your post. Besides, the post may be deleted and may not be considered as a useful post.  So we should show our creativity while creating the post.  Otherwise your account may be banned.

Yes dear I also face many problems due to these duplicate topics when I I comment on a topic that is steal by other this topic is deleted by modulator and over comments are delete and not counted at yobit. And we are not able to get reward so this is not fair. We should create offer on topic on material that is helpful other members and people get knowledge from this and able to comment. Many topic came  again and again.

The duplicates when they are found they are deleted, there is no reason to write similar posts. But sometimes posts are deleted without being duplicates, situations change and years pass, nothing is the same. Updated information is important and if a post is not updated then a new one is important to be made. I don't know how exactly the forum feels on that but maybe it should be more relaxed on some posts that have made good effort and not being posted with the same information.

• +5 1

Topic title create positive and negative impact on the readers  mind. We must be used new information and new title for creating new post. Some members  repeat topic and title it is not useful for them and it is also damage cryptotalk forum quality. We must share useful content that help other member and they will increase their knowledge

Yeah we should stop copying others post title and there information. This is completely illegal and it will be risky too for our account. So we should stop doing this and always try to create legit post.

This is a good wake-up call that many of us will take as a recommendation. I think that the world of cryptocurrencies is so extensive that we do not have the need to be repeating topics in the forum, much less copying the content of others. It is a matter of keeping in mind that if it is a topic copied soon the moderators will delete it and this affects all the members who have come to comment.

All members must understand the rules of this forum in order not to violate them, that copying and re-publishing information is considered plagiarism, therefore it is prohibited for all members to be careful of these actions because they may lead to the ban

• +1 1

Yes, dear, it is very unfortunate that all comments made by members of this forum are deleted, because the post is duplicate, and this means that their posts have been deleted, so I try to avoid these posts.

Many of the members copy a title of someone but in the required question section they make their own statement and some copy the statement of a perticular topic amd make relevent title do either way it is wrong please do not copy others hard work try to work yourself and make good content search for it in this way you can succeed otherwise you can be banned if you continue to do that 

On 1/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Yeah i also see some new members copy and pasting topics and they even copy the whole contentes, i also see some members quoted my content and copy past my contents and replay to me i just give them -5 because they are copy pasting.

Yes dear there is a big problem here people are busy to copy paste for this situation i lost my 100 comments in different same post post are deleted and defenetiely my comments also deleted

Dear friends, of course it is very important to stop copying the titles of our topics.  Because repetitive posts are forbidden in the forum, so stop copying and create creative topics from your own talent.  Which is beneficial and acceptable for all newcomers.  However, most members of the forum copy suggestions for beginners.  So copy the titles of the topics and create the titles in a new light.

I think that make theses account banned because rules ask don't make copy past so if members don't respect condition than its be banned and stop his connect 

• +1 1

Of course, if we copy and post someone's topic or comment, it will be deleted and our account will be banned. And if a member copies and reposts someone's topic, it will hurt a lot of members because the topic will be deleted and the comments of all other members will also be deleted. That's why we should work hard to publish posts and create good useful unique and standard topics so that our topic is not deleted and is useful to all members.

Yes, dear friend, we must avoid copying and pasting because this is a condition of the forum rules I saw many people in this forum, especially beginners, posting very similar topics or publications, so we must avoid them because you will be banned from the forum. Beginners must read the forum’s rules and articles in order for the forum to become better

Yeah may be people repeating the titles.but sometimes its become helpful for beginners because when one person say something its not necessary that every single person got his point sometimes its hard to to understand it may be when person who didn't get that person point and same topic is discussed by other person and his way is too good and easy and simple to understand.So i dont think so its bad. 

We should all try to avoid copying and paste in this forum is bad and its against the rules and regulations of this forum and if caught we might a warning points or been banned from the forum.

You are right my friend ...

One of the most important work laws on the platform is to stay away from repeated and copied words .. whether from other people or from search engines .. This is annoying.

He exposes all participants to danger .. When you delete this post, all comments on it will be deleted .. Let's stop doing this

There must be a topic of interest to me and I can share it with others .. Let us rely on ourselves and our experience with the platform ..

The problem of copying and pasting is a very annoying problem, but the forum team deletes the repetitive or invalid post after a short period of time, but people must pay attention to the addresses of their articles, they must find other names.

• +1 1

Do not copy paste, it is a very bad thing, do not copy the message, even people who copy it and then paste it, then it gets duplicated. Kindly Put different Ideas Information to help people  

Yes my dear mate you are right in this post because everyone complete the daily basis task than they copy titles .I think that it is wrong because your account is banned this activity .I think that we must share the informative materials and useful other members .we should always follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk forum .

yes it is very bad thing to copy and paste the post of father and the comments of other we have to criticize these kinds of people and we also have to stop this please comment with your own knowledge your own hai re as your own information don't copy paste with the others so you have to get your own reputation

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

This is very important topic my friend. I also notice it in many times.Thank yoi for sharing this topic with us.It is true that many comments or posts will be deleted because of useless topics.Some times many people copy the same topics in many time.As a result those topics are deleted by moderator and those people who write comments or reply on those topics are also deleted.