Can Any solution Of banned Account - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vickyjutt54

Can Any solution Of banned Account

New account and do the right way in order to never get banned. If you're banned than you have to know that what are you doing that's not the way platform want to do. You have to work hard not to do some illegal activity because new apps and software can detect the activities and inform the owner through emails or notifications.  

My friend, click (Contact us) at the bottom of the blocked screen. If you have justification for the error that you blocked for, explain it and if it does not work I advise you to open a new account and work with it.

Hello everyone I am a newbie here and I will like to learn more about the platform from the seniors in this forum, hello friends if you got banned for instance, is there any possible way you can do or any solution you can use to retrieve back ur account for you ??,do beginners get banned in this platform??.

• Useful or interesting 2

Right off the bat contact the arbitrator and clarify your error and acknowledged it on the off chance that they unbanned, at that point attempt no slip-up in Future other insightful creat new record

Some accounts temporarily banned and some are permanently banned. If you getting 2 warning points then your account will be temporarily banned and if you getting the 3 or more warning points then your account will be permanently banned if you having the high knowledge and justification then you should contact the moderators and explain them to your mistakes and apologize them. 

• +1 1

Hello friend your post are helpful for all members of this forum you always create such informative post I think if your account receive 1 warning point then your account will not banned permanent you write application to admin of this forum and realize your mistakes after that I hope your account will unbanned if you get three warning point then your account will permanent banned you must follow the rules of this forum and create useful post

@Vickyjutt54 dear friend unfortunately if ypu account is banned  you must go in the bottom where an option of contact us click on that option and tell them the reason of your mistake and realise your mistake. Only in this way you can get back your account. 

• +3 1

@by vickyjutt. The account banned methed when the person can be match the post and like same time therefore the right information can be send by correct and comfortable. 

• +3 1

I don't know if it is possible for anyone who has been banned to retrieve back their account successfully. But I was that if you believe that you were accidentally banned then you can write to the forum moderators to appeal your issue.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

No I don't think so,when moderater ban your account once time then your account can't be unbanned. Moderate ban your account due to some solid reason so do your work very carefully. Your little singal mistake ban your account so be careful and don't do any type of mistake during work . It is not easy to unbanned account so I think it is easy to create new account and don't repeat same mistake.

• +5 1

If you think that you not unfollow any rule of forum you can contact with admin team and if you are wrong and you realize your mistake then you should excuse and accept mistake connect to administration by mail and request to unbanned your account so my advice always share best informative content avoid that things that banned your account.

• +2 1

Friend.  They must be warned before you can band up your account.  However, if the account is banded without any reason, you can contact the moderators.  Clicking on contact us at the bottom of your wall allows you to contact them and let them know about your problem.  Thank you.

• +1 1

No friend, I am completely sure that once your account is blocked there is no way to recover it, plus your IP will also be blocked by Cryptotalk.

Well it is possible only in case unbanned that just follow all the rules regulations of this platform and he kept on writing mail to the forum he got his account back he said.

• +3 1

Any rule of form you can contact with admin team and if you are wrong and you.if the account is banned without any reason you can contact the moderators clicking on contact us at the bottom of your wall allows.

• +2 1

You can really contact the moderator and try to convince them and if you fail to agree, create a new account and don't repeat the mistakes you made before and learn from it. I think so.  

No after the account is banned then their is no solution except send them a request. But you can secure your account form banned. Don't use bad words. Dont post useless post. Get positive reputation. Never post something that makes people to give negative reputation.

• +4 1

Yes the moderators and the adims explained your banning reason. If you will cheat and break the forum rules then you will gave a warning point and if you will gave 5 warning points then you will be banned. It is very hard to unbanned you after getting the 5 warning points. Work hard and don't cheat and break forum rules then you will not be banned but you will gave a reputation. Reputation is very necessary to withdraw your amount you earned. 

If you're banned than you have to know that what are you doing that's not the way platform want to do.You have to work hard not to do some illegal activity because new apps and software can detect the activities and inform the owner through emails or notifications.

• +1 1

my dear friend yes, you will remain the way. If your account has been closed, then you should go to contact access and talk to the people of this platform about what has caused you a mistake and what mistake you have done that has caused your account to resume.best of luck

• +2 1

Once an account is banned I think it's not possible to get it back unless if the reason for a ban was mistakenly and maybe by contacting our administration it can be authorized again.

• +1 1

You will be warned about a mistake you made, and then the ban will be for a certain period or forever so do not waste time and start a new account. Our account is banned when we are working against the rules of this form and repeating our mistakes over and over again. We should not do this. We should do our job by following the rules of the form. Once we get permanently banned there is no way that our account will unbanned. I hope you understand my point

• +3 1

There is surely a way for an appeal for a banned account on this forum @Vickyjutt54.  But it should be firstly noted that you will be handed warning points to show case your banning by the adminn then eventually you might be banned after much violation. Go through the about forum section and there us a direct guideline on his to appeal for a banned account

On 1/6/2021 at 8:29 PM, Vickyjutt54 said:

Can we unbanned our account if banned from any reason.If it possible then how can we unbanned Our account

Dear if it would happened with you or anybody else, you have to do the some trick.You have to contact on the banned page contact number.Herevyou have to give your justification about your mistake.You have to Mail the explanation to the moderator.if he think that your justification is reliable he will unbanned your account.But there is another solution for this problem.You can open another account also and continue your work here.

You can't reopen your account by yourself. There is only one way to activate your account that contact with the moderators and justify them about your mistake. Now, it depends on them that they accept your request for opening your account or not.

• +5 1