Can Any solution Of banned Account - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vickyjutt54

Can Any solution Of banned Account

Truly you can contact with the moderator and attempt to persuade them in the event that you neglected to persuade, at that point make new record and never rehash similar errors you did previously and take in exercise from it.

20 hours ago, Vickyjutt54 said:

Can we unbanned our account if banned from any reason.If it possible then how can we unbanned Our account

At first welcome dear @Vickyjutt54 in this forum

Dear if we complete our first 100 posts successfully then our account is temporary banned for some days. Before completing 100 posts if we commit mistakes then our account banned permanently. If our account banned permanently then there is no way to recover our account.

I hope you understand it ❤️

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world i make income by investing in different sites new mail and also create a new account here it's big problem because some of us don't know about the rules and we got band so be smart and safe and also follow all the rules here best of luck and i wish blessing you ❣️🥰

• +1 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Areeb06998 said:

My friend @Vickyjutt54 first of all I welcome you on this forum. My friend we get 5 warning points from the moderators. When we get 2nd warning point our account get banned for 2 days and then recover. When we get 3 rd warning point our account get banned for a week. When we got 4 th warning point our account get banned for one month. When we got 5 th warning point we get banned for 3 weeks or we get permanently banned. Once we get permanently banned there is no way that our account will unbanned. I hope you understand my point

Yes my dear you are right. Many of my friends faced this problem but no one get permanent banned because I think they taught from their mistakes and I am a newbie here and I'm so lucky that I haven't face any warning points because I focus on my content and always try to write useful posts which will give benefits to others. 

We should just follow the rules and regulations of this platform and we remain safe. 

Thanks 

• +5 1

21 hours ago, Vickyjutt54 said:

Can we unbanned our account if banned from any reason.If it possible then how can we unbanned Our account

I do not think that the ban on the account can actually be canceled for something that I think is difficult. There are many accounts that have been banned and the ban has not been unblocked.

22 hours ago, Vickyjutt54 said:

I really do not think that there is any solution to the issue of the ban. If the rules are violated, the account and the phone will be completely banned. I think that is a good thing.

23 hours ago, Vickyjutt54 said:

Feel free to launch and appeal for account can or warning points received if you are not too convinced of the severity of the offence. You can do that on Desais topic in the "About section". 👇

Following all procedures, the forum administration are considerate and your appeal would be looked into and processed as deserved.

• Useful or interesting 1

No sure except for you can attempt to contact with the organization of the gathering and they will do some conversation with you and after that it relies upon them that they unban your record or not..

If your account can be banned by the reasons of scaming then it is impossible to unbanned your account if you have some login and others issue then you will be banned temporarily your banned will be automatically removed by the forum so be careful and work real don't cheat with this forum.

Yes it is right you are staying affirms right if you got a and account then you need the contract with the forum may be they dissolve it and adept your mistakes bought it is not confined but that are doing it done time I think.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 4:29 PM, Vickyjutt54 said:

If it does not exceed the 15 warning points, you will recover it in a certain time, but if you can, if you have evidence, ask for an appeal but with evidence in hand.

• +4 1

I think no more Solution of banned account but I think yes contact with the forum is the only solution for solve it. If they see you have no more mistakes then I think they unbanned your account.

• +1 1

Yes, first of all focus that things from which reason that your account banned and always follow this forum rules, don't use copy paste material, post content will be useful and meaningful these things avoid you from banned and if you banned than you will create new account with this forum discipline. 

• +1 1

If anyone banned then definitely they can not be follow the rules and if they realize why he is banned then they need to mail the cryptotalk web and apologized for their mistakes then definitely they will be got there account back

• +2 1

Tragically, old buddy, you can never do that since it is unimaginable. When your record is taken out, you ought to forget about it and go to make another record. Be cautious about this point

On 1/6/2021 at 9:14 PM, Vickyjutt54 said:

@Vickyjutt54 The answer to your question is simply -Yes! 

You can unban your account or appeal to moderators for removing your warning points, if you're only 100% sure that you've not violated any forum rules before and it was by some mistakes.  

You can visit the content here at: 

There is nothing any solution to unbanned ownself. So it should be keep in mind that we have to follow all the rules and regulations of this platform.

• +4 1

On 1/6/2021 at 8:29 PM, Vickyjutt54 said:

I don't have any experience about this because I have join this forum just couple of week ago so I am learner and I have learned many important thing by reading posts and replies Thansk

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hard Work Is The Key of Success

No, if someone's account of his answer is band, then there is no solution to it, it just ends, then he has to make a new one. ₹ 1 is not closed like this, he has a region that is chatting or does something.  The ones incorporating new fashions and earning profits will not talk about it. ... Users can select from a wide range of cryptocurrencies together with BTC, ETH, LTC, ... Crypto companies could be banned from the Israeli Stock Exchange. ... how much you initially deposit in your trading account, and the full quantity of your ...

• +2 1

Hi! In the event that you were restricted much the same as that or inadvertently prohibited, at that point keep in touch with the overseer. In the event that you are prohibited, at that point which is as it should be. Maybe you have abused the standards of the discussion or trade. You can be restricted because of: spam, flood, duplicate glue, affront and multi-accounts.

• +2 2

Friend,
I apologize for your inconvenience. Contact them below the prohibited screen here to get your account back. You make your mistake and explain the direction of your mistake. Many of my friends were such that they were also banned, but after writing an email in the forum, he said that he also got his account back.

Usually, you will be warned about a mistake you made, and then the ban will be for a certain period or forever so do not waste time and start a new account

If you have any excuses of getting  banned by moderators in the forum, you can contact them and explain. But I advise you to open a new account and start working on it.

Hello friend if your account is banned, the only option you have to try to recover it is to communicate with a moderator and appeal they study your case and after 15 days you will have an answer 

• +2 1

There is minimum chance of back your account. It depends on why your account banned. If your account banned after three warning then your account didn't back. Similarly conditions occur for cheater account. But if your account banned some other reason than there is a chance of backup. 

Method is simple, at last of every page there is option of contact us, click it and send massage for request to reopen your account. Best of luck.

• +1 1