Can Any solution Of banned Account - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vickyjutt54

Can Any solution Of banned Account

The only solution is when someone contact to the moderator personally and discuss their problem situation, then may be the moderator accept your request and unbann your account.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If you have strong justification then you can contact the moderators try to agree them on the withdrawal of your banned account. But, in my opinion, it is better if you create new account and start working on it. It takes time but it is more secure able in my view..

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear @Vickyjutt54 it is not possible because you should wait for time to unbane you.after that start your posting with carefully and follow the instructions.share a knowledge able and unique post.

there is no solution for band account in my knowledge because account are officially band by the admin there is only one solution to make a new account and from other account.

• +1 1

I don’t think there is a way to lift the ban. Only the moderators are able to lift the ban and restore the account. I hope your account and my account will not be banned. I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Posted (edited)

Yes. You can get back your beaned account following some step. You can contact to the admin panel for solve this essu. If you can explain your faults with 100% accuracy and promise to avoid this types of problem you can get back your account.  

Edited by fabilo
  • +2 1

My friend, welcome, how are you? I think that there is only one way, which is that you click on Contact Us and this is at the bottom of the screen. This is all I have of experience and information on that matter, and I also want to expand and learn more than that.

You can only retrieve back your account when your account is banned without any motives reason, then you contact the moderators or the Admin, but if you find your self Among or doing the following prohibited rules and regulations, then there's no way to retrieve back your account.

1 hour ago, saradz said:

@Vickyjutt54 If you have a strong justification for making the moderators on the forum withdraw from the ban, you can contact them and explain this. But I advise you to open a new account and start working on it.

Thank you so much dear @saradz for such an amazing information and advice. Firstly we try not to violate any rule of the forum then we will be safe and if we violate any rule of the forum then we will be banned from crypto. So we will do our best to follow all the rules and regulations of forum. Wish you best of luck 😍. @Mohammad Feyaz

There may be an opportunity to restore the banned account if we try to correct our mistake by contacting the admins and moderators.  I think then there is an opportunity to bring back. But we should always follow all the rules and regulations and then work.  Once banned, it is very difficult to bring it back.

Dear mate , your account got permenent banned after 3 warning point . You should have to avoid warning point  to get banned. In case when you get permanent banned then click on Contact us option and justify yourself  . If your justification is  strong and real than they may be unbaned your account 

• +5 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, saradz said:

@Vickyjutt54 If you have a strong justification for making the moderators on the forum withdraw from the ban, you can contact them and explain this. But I advise you to open a new account and start working on it.

I agree with you.  Disqualified members of the forum are not given a chance to work again, and all their hard work is wasted.  If Ben gets a last chance to correct before he does.  So members can be safe in themselves.  But don't waste time in the forums.  Do not be discouraged and discouraged.

Edited by tarqiii
Correct mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Seniors Please Guide Us Because My Brother Account Is Also Banned And He Didn't Send His balance On Yobbit So Now How Can He Unban His Id. Somepeople Says That Open About Forum But When he click On About Forum He Gets A message Banned Now What is The Solution to Unban Seniors please help. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, I think that according to the mistake made by the banned member, the number of days he is banned is determined, but it may be banned for several days or not

• +3 1

You can only request to the forum honour to unban you you can't do anything else to unban your account by other way you can only request just a request to them and say sorry to them.

• +1 1

There's simply a solitary way that you can get your record back is that by clicking contact us on the lower part of the forum.clarify your side of goof and recognize it . My partner in like manner got restricted at this point after he kept forming mail to the social event he got his record back,hope this assistance you pal best of luck later on.

2 hours ago, Vickyjutt54 said:

Can we unbanned our account if banned from any reason.If it possible then how can we unbanned Our account

I'm New members of the Cryptotalk plateform and i don't know well about your problem, so my advice to you that you should contact with your seniors or moderater or admin these are the right people who will guide you with great information and knowledge and thosething which are helpful for you, so my advice is that otherwise it is your choose, but my best wishes with you.

• +3 1

I didn't experience this thing in my life or in this forum, so my friend i have no idea what it look like, but in my think there is no solution for this when your account is banned, but I read other comment they says that it can be solved but i think there is no solution. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

well my dear friend  you can get back your account by  contacting with moderators and try to convince them  if thay agree then you will get back  your accountaccouot the make a new account and start working wih new spirit and don't repeat the mistakes.

• +2 1

I think there is no option which can unban your account when it comes to ban or may be it is possible to contact personally to the moderator to reopen account but I am not sure completely about this.

• +2 1

I understand that the forum rules are strict and everyone must be careful during work to avoid being banned, there is no way to recover the banned account, this matter is very difficult, but the only way is if there is a strong reason or a strong argument to use it, you can click on the "contact us" option and explain the reason, so moderators maybe can understand the matter and restore the banned account.

• +2 1

Some account where banned because of multiple account creation which I don't believe someone will receive any warning before the account gets banned. 

2 hours ago, Vickyjutt54 said:

Can we unbanned our account if banned from any reason.If it possible then how can we unbanned Our account

@Vickyjutt54 bro i am still new here i don't  have much experience  about it. Let see what senior tell us about it. As for as i known you do nothing when you get banned  once. May be i am lil bit wrong here. I suggested that you must follow the rule  of this forum to avoid get banned. 

Contact with the moderator and explain your mistake completely and accept your mistake and convince moderator not rapeating that mistake you have already done 

Please follow the rules and regulations of this platform if you don't follow then your account will be banned

No sure except for you can attempt to contact with the organization of the gathering and they will do some conversation with you and after that it relies upon them that they unban your record or not..

• +3 1