Crypto rules changed? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

Hello my friend, I have not heard about any modifications that occurred, and I think that if there are any modifications they will inform us immediately and I hope that if I am wrong, someone will tell me

• +2 1

Yes, Actually, there is a little bit changes in the rules of cryptocurrency. Only forum stopped the payment of talk token and i think payment also changed a few days ago.Moreover if you have zero or negative reactions on your posts than you will not be paid. I think everybody always must update about the rules.

• +2 1

There are many of the new rules added and many of the rules removed on the daily basis by the moderator you just have to keep up to date with the about forum section.

Some little changing things accur in crypto web but this is necessary.You should make advance well contain great protect policy and safe secure steps.This makes good turn.

My friend, I don’t know what has changed. I ask experienced people and get the correct result, but don’t worry. Continue to work without thinking about anything. All the best to all friends.

• +2 1

For now there is no change in the basic forum rules, but recently there have been several changes in the new payment system. Doubling of payments has been stopped that's the only change I noticed so far.

• +2 1

Hello there, my pal. I've been a member of the network since its inception. Since then, I haven't seen any rules shift. The laws remain the same as they were before. However, I'm not sure what the rules were. Yet I do have the same appearance as before. There are those who do it incorrectly, act irregularly, and do not have useful information. They have their own set of rules. Where you will make a meaningful contribution. And make decisions based on the previous members' knowledge. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto rules can only change when the.rules are violated, this rules are mostly change if the user are manipulating the.site by sharing of link, copying post and topic. Rules changing may be determined base on the site approaching. 

Yes, my dear friend, there is no change in the forum rules. You do not hear the rumors. Any change that happens in which you will learn from adults with experience. Thank you my friend for the question. 

• +1 1

The cryptotalk has its own rules guiding the members of the platform, so I think we most worry about the change of the platform rules, just follow it's and stay successful in the platform, although I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I'm still learning from the senior members. 

dear friend I don't know about that it ok if the rules is changed or not because I am a beginner and just start working on this platform so that's why but if the rules is changed we should follow the rules in that way we will able to work more on this platform

No my friend, what i know is there are no changed of rules. All of them same as before but they changed some payments method. Before they gave token for react others but not now, now we can get paid for every reputation  we got that was not before also they give us now for every useful posts. 

So always try to increase you knowledge and creat useful content and always follow the rules and regulations. 

The rules of this forum are always changing, so you must review them every period in order not to violate them and make them ban your account. Be careful about that.

I think that the fundamentals of work are still the same, but if your goal is to know the payment for work, then the payment has been stopped for the fifty evaluations that the members of the forum were doing, I have not heard about any change other than this and many fraudsters who were here have been stopped.

• +3 1

My friend, in fact, I am new here and I do not know that the rules have changed in the cryptography world. I think this is possible to keep pace with the continuous changes in the cryptography world.

• +3 1

On 1/6/2021 at 7:39 PM, Aroosa Malik said:

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

I have check the rules but they are not change and we should check the rules regularly because the rules can also be changed and we have to follow all the rules I am trying to follow the rules and all members have to follow their rules otherwise who will ban.

No, my mate, the fundamental rules remain the same. Rather, they are added to them because those who make the rules do so with a high level of professionalism and idealism, and they are often added to them because cheaters often find new ways to cheat

@Lewis01 This user asks something, but does not write more, then you can see that others respond to someone who is not active, this is an example of ineffective interaction, because the person is not going to read you and will not be able to interact with you, then it is something that should not be done, because time is wasted, it is best to interact with who makes comments and thus the effectiveness has a higher percentage, a lesson in how to handle yourself within the forum.

• +3 1

Few adjustments have been made, such as the addition of incentives for positive responses. The campaign has been removed, and now in order to be paid for each post, you must respond to each one. Otherwise, as far as I am aware, no updates have been made, and I believe that if they do, they will amend their plan and release a statement. @shakeelsherpao

2 hours ago, Dormilon said:

This user asks something, but does not write more, then you can see that others respond to someone who is not active, this is an example of ineffective interaction, because the person is not going to read you and will not be able to interact with you, then it is something that should not be done, because time is wasted, it is best to interact with who makes comments and thus the effectiveness has a higher percentage, a lesson in how to handle yourself within the forum.

@Dormilon Thank you for teaching, you are always thanked, I have realized that they write just to do it, they do not seek an effective interaction, as you say, it is something they do not see, it is important that the interaction helps us and not that it is a waste of time and effort, work must be productive to be fruitful.

• +1 1

There are not many changes in the rules of the forum, but it is the method of payment, as the forum now provides us with 200 satoshi for each supported participation instead of 1000 satoshi previously, and I think that the reason is due to a large increase in the price of Bitcoin and also because of the large increase in the number of members in the forum. you shall not receive any payment without any reaction you should give attention to your work and be successful with you best of luck .

The basic rules have not changed, but perhaps some things have been modified, such as the amount of payment, or the payment has become in two currencies, and so on ...

• +4 1

No I think there is no any rule changed on this forum except the rule of payment system or reaction rule that is now we can get talktokens if we give fifty reactions each day. And by investing these talk tokens in investbox we can earn profit on daily basis.

No, my friend, the rules have not changed, what has only changed is the method of payment, but the rules are still the same, copying and pasting is forbidden, and repetition is forbidden.

Dear, the rules exist and we must read them. As for the changes, I think you should communicate with the old members to get to know more or follow their posts.