Crypto rules changed? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aroosa Malik

Crypto rules changed?

On 1/6/2021 at 7:39 PM, Aroosa Malik said:

I hear about crypto that rules of this forum have changed .  Is this statement is true or it is just a rumour. PlZz seniors tell me about this . Thanks in advance

I don't know anything about it . May be its right or may be its not right but if i say i think crypto rules are not changed  its the same but i am not sure so i can't say anything about this topic.

The rules of this forum has not been changed its still remains the same. Its only the payment system that's has been changed and we now receive 20 Satoshi per posts we created. 

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I do not have a clear answer. I advise you to advise the members. You get a clear and useful answer. I wish you success.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:39 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

Change the rule is you can only earn from cryptotalk when you do post and then you get reputation then you should have the ability to earn money from cryptotalk. 

That is true mate, there's some rules that have change in the forum like double payment and payment of giving rating all this have been cancelled, now due to the change of some rules, we can only earn ten talkcoin if we publish good post and two hundred satoshi per our post that receive positive reputation mark.

In fact, there are not many changes in the rules of the forum, but it is the method of payment, as the forum now provides us with 200 satoshi for each supported participation instead of 1000 satoshi previously, and I think that the reason is due to a large increase in the price of Bitcoin and also because of the large increase in the number of members in the forum

• +5 1

Yes some rules have changed in this forum 

You've stopped paying for feedback and you get 200 Satoshi per useful post and 10 Tokens per useful post .

• +2 1

I'm not entirely sure about this news.  As far as I know, it has been changed from 1000 satoshi to 200 sotshi.  The matter of coinage has been mentioned.  I tried to highlight as much as I knew.  Thank you so much

Me dear you can learn what are the updated rules by going in the (about forum) section and there are many posts about the rules and their changes.

• Useful or interesting 1

The laws of this site have been altered, friend. 

•First and foremost, you can get less  Satoshies as compared to before,  you can get Talk tokens. 

•Posts with a reputation of zero or unfavorable will not be charged. 

This indicates that in order to succeed in this forum, you must have a decent reputation. 

As a result, rather than focusing on quantity, we must concentrate on quality. 

Please respond positively.

Thank you .

No dear i don't have any information about this . I just hear that talk tokens are paid on our posts.  So seniors give you more information about this .

Thanks.

The payment system by sending the ratings has been canceled. You can get 10 of the talk currency for each post and you can get 200 Satoshi for each post that has a positive reputation, so make sure your tracks are useful and unique

• +4 1

Really I am new member on this forum I don't know about this .is it true or roumr kindly please senior guide me .I will be very thankful.

No i think crypto rules are is same.. And dint be changed.... You di your work  hard and better.. You will successful.. Wish you all the very  best..

Thnkyou..

I am a Jr member still and following the current rules and regulations of the forum and I don't know what previous rules were.But important point is to follow the current rules.

• +5 1

No, dear, the rules themselves do not change. Writing useful content that does not contain offensive words about religion and politics, and most importantly, not to repeat the ideas that we read and try to find new ways to put forward ideas that are not repeated before.

in fact your post diverted my attention towards the fact. And i came to know from the commits of different people about the changed rules.Thanks for posting about this fact.

• +1 1

Hello my friend As for the rules, I do not think that they have changed radically, they remain the same, but with a slight change in terms of payment for every positive reputation you receive, it was 1000 stc before the amendment and now after the amendment it is 200 stc. A slight difference came to the forum.

I don't know about it because I have joined it a few time ago. 

I don't know that what were the rules early and what changing has been done after that.

But I think the seniors and old members can better illustrate you about it.

Yes, my friend, what I heard is true, and the rules for this forum have been changed, and the payment has been reduced to 200 satoshi instead of 1000 satoshi, and this matter came because of the crazy high price of Bitcoin.

The rules of the forum always remain the same and nothing has changed. You must follow them and make your useful posts. Do not think of spamming the forum because you will be caught and penalized.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend, I wish you all the best, and I am new here but I read the comments of the adults and realized that the rules here have changed, thank you

I think there are some changes in the rules.You cannot comment containing less than 100 characters. And the payment method  have changed.You will get 200 satoshi instead of 1000.And you won't get payment for giving reputation.If your post does not have positive  reputation it will not be paid.

Edited by Rupa2021

My friend has not changed directly but there are some things that may change from place to place and here in this forum the payment has been reduced to 200 satoshi instead of 1000 in the past and this is really bad. 

• +1 1

Some of that happened, but not by much difference. The worst thing that happened was Satoshi's devaluation of one job. He used to get 1,000 satoshi and now he's 200 satoshi for one comment, which is frustrating.

• +2 1