Earn 0.001 Bitcoin without deposit and withdrawal - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Earn 0.001 Bitcoin without deposit and withdrawal

Frankly, I do not trust such Telegram bots. These shared payments are also fake and scam in my opinion. Because no platform will automatically pay you Bitcoin or any other crypto currency without effort or investment.

The important thing is, did you really get paid? Do you have proof of payment of your own?

23 hours ago, Kafon said:

Hey my friends, this Telegram bot works for a long time and the withdrawal is available without depositing any dollars, all you have to do is bring in new members via the referral link to earn more every hour, I wish you all good luck.

https://t.me/Crypto_Claimer_Bot?start=1270712568

Screenshot_2021-01-06-14-58-30-45.thumb.jpg.b13ea64850e2e0115933f6e2c0076d88.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-06-14-59-19-33.thumb.jpg.15d7d4f65cc34a3d3274518621cf32c4.jpg

Don't believe such king of telegram bots. Before withdraw u should deposit at least 10 dollars after than u can withdraw 30 percent of your deposit.

This is great and an opportunity for people also to get more btc and this may help them to be independent in a way and help their families as well.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:27 PM, zagzag said:

Frankly, I do not trust such Telegram bots. These shared payments are also fake and scam in my opinion. Because no platform will automatically pay you Bitcoin or any other crypto currency without effort or investment.

The important thing is, did you really get paid? Do you have proof of payment of your own?

I agree with you, i have been trying to get payment from this kinds of telegram cloud mining bots, and all of them are scammer bots, they don't pay nut this much even not a single dime, so its better not to waste our time on such kinds of bots.

First of all, I recommend you not to believe that the bots you see on telegram will pay. Because almost all of these bots are scam. I can say that this bot is also a scam. What they show as proof of that payment is also to make you completely trust the bot.