Not investing in bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yenniferamos14lsv

Not investing in bitcoin?

The phrase: why are you investing in bitcoin ?, has changed to: how are you not investing in bitcoin ?, recalling a bit in 2013 the CEO of MicroStrategy Michael Saylor commented "the days of bitcoin are numbered", today day we see that the company MicroStrategy made a millionaire investment in bitcoins, and not only happens with that institution, it is also the case of SkyBridge, Galaxy Digital Holdings and Square.

Taking the case of the SkyBridge firm, I made an investment of 25 million USD in BTC, currently those 25 million are worth 37 million USD, a 48% increase in a short time, its CEO Brett Messing advises to save an amount of our savings in BTC for the future, considering bitcoin better than gold. This is just one example of what a person who runs a large institution thinks and the motivation they have to invest in BTC, we can see that the mentality of large entrepreneurs is changing more in favor of the use of btc, all this is good For the rise in prices, the amount of millions that has entered thanks to the purchase of btc from the whales, has allowed the price to stay afloat and be somewhat stable for more than 1 month, now I ask you ... Are you still hesitating to invest in btc? how is it possible that you are not investing in btc?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

18 hours ago, Emanuel 12 said:

The phrase has really changed. Not investing in bitcoin now sounds like a very foolish idea especially as bitcoin grows every single day. From the prices rising more than 10000$ within the time period of a month is something to really benefit from and this will make bitcoin to keep rising

That's right, friend, bitcoin is in a pretty good uptrend, many say that this weekend for sure the btc reaches $ 45k, if we think that it is very expensive, then we will never invest and stop making money, and if we think that it is very low and it will surely fall, we will not make any investment either, we must dare, although it is true that we have to take into account the risks, but these days many people are making good money with btc, why not us?

On 1/6/2021 at 7:10 PM, Johnvick said:

No,it is bad idea to not invest in bitcoin.Ypu can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees.

Investment in the current market price is very risky for small as well as for the new users and they can either get a huge profit on it or will loss their investment.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Dear I can't take risk in investment in crypto.

But with the passage of time interest will be increase. Hope so I do this or not.

But I think if you have knowledge about plate from where you invest then I think no need to think about loss just do it and wait for benefits.

• +1 1

What makes me laugh is that 2 - 5 yrs ago, the economic so called gurus were saying BTC was worthless, would crash, cease to exist, etc. Now these same baboons are telling people to invest in BTC. You could have got in when BTC was around 1,000 USD & they said it wasnt a good value. Now at over 40,000 USD it is a good value. Just goes to show you, that the economic news sucks.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Was he wrong in 2013? It just took a few weeks for Bitcoin to crash, I think that those that criticize Saylor for that tweet didn't see past the tweet and if it was good prediction or not. It came a reality and a two year long bear market started a little later from Saylors prediction. However this doesn't make him an oracle that can always predict correcly. With 400% maybe he will decide to sell, who wouldn't when we talk about billions.

• +3 1

Price of Bitcoin is very high according to where it used to be, but this may not mean any kind of change in the sentiment has been noticed. Bitcoin is in full bull mode and this to end it will need a drastic change in the chart. Saylor said that thing many years ago but now it is not very different.

• +1 1

I don't like how you say this in this tone. What do you mean how it is not possible, most members in the forum are already invested for at least one year ago. And I would not recommend anyone to invest at $40,000 maybe they can as price seems it can go higher, it is just not the investment advice I would give. 

• +2 1

With the rally and current valuation of Bitcoins, everyone should be motivated to invest. It is estimated that Bitcoins continue to rise and consequently will be very helpful for small investors

I think at this moment with Bitcoin high price value, will be ideal to trade with precaution, because exist a high risk! It is possible you will collect a lot of profits without the doubt. But also is possible if the Bitcoin price dump, hmm you will lose a lot of money. So we can stay doing trade with Bitcoin, but an hour per hour!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think anyone that is serious  about cryptocurrencies can be still in doubt about investing in Bitcoin, especially now that we have seen this surge of institutional investments pumping the price nicely. Even JP Morgan, once one of the most critical companies regarding Bitcoin, is speculating that Bitcoin could in the future take part of gold's market capitalization. The times are changing and will bring even more surprises.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 1:33 AM, Emanuel 12 said:

The phrase has really changed. Not investing in bitcoin now sounds like a very foolish idea especially as bitcoin grows every single day. From the prices rising more than 10000$ within the time period of a month is something to really benefit from and this will make bitcoin to keep rising

I am with you the price of bitcoin is going to higher and higher due to investing of many institutes of millions of dollars and this investment not end yet its only a start and in some time the prices goes too high because every one experienced the potential of the crypto market .

I totally agree with you .. I think that the future is for cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin .. Interest in it has increased recently from businessmen, companies and even developed country governments .. I advise everyone to start investing their money in cryptocurrencies.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:32 PM, Gamma said:

@yenniferamos14lsv they said so because back in 2013 there was no 'real' proof that btc could be a huge thing. So it was kind of a gamble that some companies would have to make if they invested in it.

Now the value of btc is clear like the sun and no one can deny its potential in the advanced world so everyone is rushing to invest in it to get maximum possible profit

@GammaHowever, some opportunists today say that bitcoin is a bubble that has already burst, its price has fallen by more than $ 9,000, I have read a lot of news about it, some mention that it is a correction to rise again, and others that they are against the btc "they rub their hands" commenting that they had already predicted that the bubble would burst, it is unfortunate that some still do not know or do not give credit to the potential that the btc has after having seen this end of the year.

Well from last two days its a dip in bitcoin market. Many are tweeting that the bull is slowed down and now bear is taking over. But I don't feel the same. I think bitcoin will again rise and will reach to atleast $40k. 

Bitcoin has proved its worth and peoples now don't fear to invest in it. They know today or tomorrow the price will go up for sure.

As you have seen it is not any price good to invest. There are times when price of Bitcoin just risen way too much and a correction could be a great way to buy again. I don't like giving advice on when to buy but a dip is the perfect time, you can make your own analysis as I did mine, but you will not be able to buy at the absolute bottom. It may be lower but it could also be a great time to buy now.

I bought for third time Bitcoin at $31k when it dropped a few hours ago. First was at a little higher from $10k and second at $20k. I had saved some little money again with christmas and was afraid to buy at $40k but I couldn't help myself after this sales that opened lately. 

On 1/11/2021 at 10:54 PM, yonkii said:

I bought for third time Bitcoin at $31k when it dropped a few hours ago. First was at a little higher from $10k and second at $20k. I had saved some little money again with christmas and was afraid to buy at $40k but I couldn't help myself after this sales that opened lately. 

IF you bought the whole BTC then it will be really profitable for you but if you buy a low amount like 0.0002 etc. then you will get a very low profit which will not benefit you.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Khan said:

IF you bought the whole BTC then it will be really profitable for you but if you buy a low amount like 0.0002 etc. then you will get a very low profit which will not benefit you.

I don't have this kind of money to buy a full BTC. I am a student and just have some savings some times, and try to find a temp work during summers. This summer it wasn't easy but I had saved some money and it was my first investment. The profit in total is amazing since then, and I risk once again at $31k because I am sure the price will keep rising, I didn't sell anything all this time. A last reason I found for the price to keep rising is one that I made a post for here: 

Edited by yonkii

This is not good idea do not invest in bitcoins. I am not agree with this idea. I suggest you to invest in bitcoins because trading in bitcoins is very secure. I also invest in bitcoins and easily get benefit from bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is a very good coins to make investment on, but people are not buying bitcoin now because the price is high, only those that have enough or want to male longtime investment buy now and keep for future use. 

I think you should investing in btc. Cause investing in btc is the great for all investor. You can easily get lot of profit by invest there. Also you can easily get lot of opportunity from there. You can trade also by btc. So btc is the great coin for invest and trade.

Investing in bitcoin is a very good long term investment option. If you look at the price chart of this currency over a year and two, ignoring small fluctuations. You will see huge price increase which indicates its usefulness for investing.

Maybe because most of us were already invested and many for more than a year, you are talking to a cryptocurrency audience and most of us are looking for profits and we take them when the time comes, so we have a plan and follow it.

The truth is not because I have not wanted to, it is because I have not had the opportunity to develop in that market. But like everything else, I've been taking advantage of the stock market and the Forex market, the broker I used didn't have Bitcoin and therefore I wasn't investing in cryptosystems. But I know that soon I'm going to go all over the markets, that's for sure. With the right education