Mistakes to avoid while trading. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Poppisnop

Mistakes to avoid while trading.

Little mistake to avoid during trading which the newbies here needs to adhere to..,

1, Only Invest What You Can Afford To Lose,

2, Diversify: Never Put All Your Eggs In One Basket,
3, Don’t Try To Make Profit In Every Trade
Don’t Be Too Greedy,
4, Don’t Have Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO).
5, Maximize Your Winning Trades.
6, Always Learn From Your Trading Mistakes.

7, Minimize Your Losses And Set Stop Losses
8, Reduce Emotions And Stay With Your Strategy.

And always avoid following trading signals always some might be false,

If theres any you need to add pls add onto in the comments sections...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Whenever a person is trading, he makes mistakes. Yes, this is right for you, you should avoid  by making mistakes while trading. But still humans make mistakes.

Well a person learns from mistakes Because when you mistake, you get to learn something. And then avoid making the same mistake next time That is why if you make a mistake then do learn something from it. 

Trading is the other name of business and risks are always are on heads of traders during trading so points that you have given will help alot while any kind of investment 

when yu are in tradding you need to secure many thing .

yes i m agree with you and your thimking.

.      I thimk if we work in a goodway and try o talk and walk in a giod way than we can make a good decions n the fornt of the people.

.  So we need to learnand earn in a se platefom.

All the mentioned points are the keys to be successful in trading and we need to be aware of these key points before taking part in trading. Taking the first step is difficult always and we make mistakes so we should start with a low capital so that if we struck in any such situation then we can able to bear it.

Dear friend, Greetings to you, I would like to thank you very much for this post because it includes useful and important advice and very special information, which members must read carefully

Being humans we make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes but your post is very interesting in term of mistakes that we make and how they can be reduced. I guess the point here you missed is that in investment or trading predictions are key and we need to get our predictions right as well.

In trading we need a lot of advice from older and more experienced traders because they have already made a mistakes and learn from them,thanks for the advice it's very useful and helpful specially for new traders who start in the crypto currency market 

Hi to everyone this very important topic well when we start trading we have to the key points or rules and regulations of this and we have to get helpful from seniors who have experienced about trading because trading is very important part of business we to learn from our mistakes and be aware of rules

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your work here, and thank you for the important advice.

،In fact, I haven't done any trading yet, but I will write down these important tips and always follow them.

I think the greatest mistake is greed and not stopping at the loss, this will definitely cause the loss of all the money.

Best Regards.

I have mentioned all the main points of the mistakes, we really have to avoid them, in order not to suffer a loss, I would like to draw your attention to an important point, there is an additional risk of another kind that is not represented in the currency itself, but is that your country may prohibit the trading of cryptocurrencies, based on a decision  Governments take it to prevent the spread of this currency on their lands. If this happens, you will not be able to complete your circulation and you will not be able to liquidate your assets.

• +1 1

I agree with you on these things. We must avoid mistakes, so that everything is not lost, such as money or the number of followers, we must work carefully and follow the rules well.

• +4 1

I think in the booking of the profits we should be very much careful because in the profits we can also lose all of the profits and  can come to the loss again.

Mistakes should be avoided in trading. Trading is not possible as such, it is necessary for trading that a person should be intelligent, he can become successful in trading only  after going to the trading tricks. 

Thanks for this post .Am a newbie so right now i don't have any experience of trading but your this post can help me a lot when i will be able to do trading . At that time i will keep these points in my mind.

yes mate thank you said absolutely right You should  to Learn from your mistakes that is very beneficial for you if you repeat your mistakes and trading so you will never get the profit in the trading so you should to be careful about your mistakes and that trading

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful information. Every trader must be aware of these points. The trader must have sufficient experience and must follow his own strategy. We must follow the advice of old people and experts so that we do not fall into trouble

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think we should learn from our mistakes because these are the best teachers for us and we can become successful by learning from our mistakes. I think your all given points are very important for everyone to learn about the mistakes in a trading. I think the patience is also very necessary in a trading to become successful in the crypto world.

This first publication is talking about how to avoid mistakes during the trading, I have not been able to know anything on this subject, thank you my friend this post was very helpful for me.

As I am unexperienced on trading, this comment will help me most. I will try to follow your all advices. One thing that I want to add that we should divide our capital in three parts. One part should be trade on the btc pairs and other should depend on you and last one should be free in usdt or any useful pair and when any stable coin's price go down then only you should use it to buy that. 

Friend, thank you for making this publication because it will not only help me to know what mistakes I should not make or avoid when operating this is very good because now the one who did not know before can now come to this publication to know and thus know so as not to make a mistake.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this post. I am a new member. I think these tips are best for new members. We have to adhere to that.

Thank you, my friend, for these useful tips, and I advise beginners to look at these errors and focus on not copying any publication to members so that the subscriber is not banned and not writing any post that is less than 100 characters long.  Good luck my friends

• +1 1

In all business, we must work very carefully, do not give your information to anyone

Trade in the currencies in which you operate

Do not despair, continue working, never stop, be strong, do not weaken, do not give up, do not be exploited, and beware of fraudsters

• +1 1

Yes my friend, you must be careful well before entering any deals in order not to make mistakes, and this costs a lot to the beginners of money, and this will affect them only. You must follow the rules and laws and not despair from failure and work hard until success is reached

• +5 1