Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Dear friend, you have said nice things. Of course, if we want to keep our account safe, then we have to be careful all the time and not go outside the rules the forum.If we go outside the rules of the forum, our account will be closed even if it is not hacked.

My friend, unfortunately yes, your Bitcoin can be stolen, hackers are always present, but you must be careful in this regard, do not give personal information to anyone and always make sure of your account password and change it every month You have to be careful in order to protect your account and your currencies 

No one can steal your bitcoin if you are secure the account 2 step verification and other things. But if you share the information to anyone then your account may be hack. So be careful and try good.

Bro I just joined this form cryptotalk and I don't have much information about this whether someone can steal  Bitcoin or not.sorry from my side.

• +3 1

On 1/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, No Man said:

This is one of the questions we get asked most often. Hackers can steal your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that use cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called blockchain. Hackers can steal Bitcoin by gaining access to Bitcoin owner's digital wallets. In my opinion hackers can steal your Bitcoin if they know your private key . They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. So the best way to secure your bitcoin is to right your private key onto a paper rather than to save it on the internet. So that was my openion, now i am waiting for your's!

Agreed with your self expressive answer.

Yes, its been necessary for all of to use the secure path to be more effective.

And there is no need to give any loop hole which will become a havoc in future.

So, use all privacy measures securely not only for crypto talk. it should be for every platform.

Have a nice nice journey dear

stealling bitcoin is alot difficult now a day because it has the best obline security in the online world all you have to do is keep your key safe without the key hackers can do nothing to your account so good luck in safe keeping it 

Yes, people can steal your bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies you have because there are lots of scammers, who scam people of there coins. You can prevent this by securing your private keys.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, NaveedAhmad786 said:

No one can steal your bitcoin if you are secure the account 2 step verification and other things. But if you share the information to anyone then your account may be hack. So be careful and try good.

Good talk and we should also make our password very strong so that it can not be traced by hackers because they have many ways they use to get our informations which is due to there smartness.

Yes, my dear friend, your Bitcoin may be stolen, so you must keep it in good wallets in the platform yobit  It enjoys a high level of safety away from fraudsters and thefts and good luck to all friends

Bitcoin theft is never easy, but it will be easy if you share your wallet key or share your email information with other people who may steal you. 

Therefore, everyone should keep your account and wallet information in which you store your Bitcoin. You must be careful and careful in these matters, and you may not lose your money.

Yes, cryptocurrency hackers can steal your bitcoins if you share your wallet information. So, you shouldn't be sharing your private key with anyone and keep your wallet passwords in safe place. Also you can enable 2FA for additional security in your bitcoin wallet or any other crypto wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, this is a common matter caused by a hack by fraudsters or that the security of your wallet may be somewhat weak, and beware of sharing your information and data with others, this makes you vulnerable to theft, I wish you good luck. 

If the member sets his cryptocurrencies and avoids being stolen, he must use the yobit platform and Binance because they have the 2fa feature, which enhances the security of the account, my friend.

Yes, the likelihood of Bitcoin being stolen is high, especially if your chosen wallet for storing your coins is insecure and does not have a reliable and high-precision security system. As Bitcoin's popularity increases and the number of followers increases, it has contributed significantly to the spread of fraudsters and hackers and their increased greed to steal our money and interests in any way.

• +2 1

Yeah, your Bitcoin(BTC) might be stolen if you share your private key of a bitcoin wallet or any credentials like wallet ID or password to any person. Also, there's a chance of a theft in the exchange platform, as it might get hacked, and you may sustain a heavy loss. So, it is better to keep your Bitcoins(BTC) in a private external wallet, and enable 2FA to make it more secure.

• +1 1

Welcome, my dear. Actually, we must all take safety measures. We must put what we have in our wallet and not give its keys to anyone so that he does not use black holes and take our money

In fact, yes, I think that fraudsters and swindlers will of course try to steal us, so we have to participate and trade in digital currencies on well-reputed and good platforms and not trust anyone to give information about our accounts.

Yes, your own currencies may be stolen, so you must be careful not to give any website the words of your wallet, and also not to transfer currencies to people you do not know for the reason of increasing profits.

It will be hard to do that but till your account is very wel secure, because there is many hackers now with good experience, that is why it is good for you to ask whenever you don't understand anything else here so that you can be help.

The most important thing is not to give your e-mail to anyone, and to use a strong password consisting of a combination of letters and numbers, and to activate the security and authentication keys, and then it is impossible to hack you

The wallets in themselves are safe, and hacking and entering into them without their own key is here, and here is our role in preserving this key and not forfeiting it, and as I mentioned we do not have to save it on e-mail because it is vulnerable to theft and keeping it in the traditional way is much better.
A little caution will suffice to succeed in keeping our cryptocurrencies from theft.

• +4 1

If you store your bitcoin in an unsafe and bad wallet, the people who created the fake wallet will steal your bitcoin. Therefore, be sure to search for the wallet you will use. Also, don't be fooled by the tricks of telegram bots. They resort to scam ways like if you send us 0.001 btc, we'll refund you 0.1 btc. If you don't believe in scams like this and that, your bitcoin will be safe.