Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

From the experienced persons it is said that the bit coin as a successful coin always has a danger that it can steal by the scammers because the scammers had a variety of ways to do that and we just need to coonsious all the time.

Yes more than you expect the best is for you to send it into your account balance the saver for you but if not sers will pack it at once if their are able to have the access and be very careful with your security because safty is first in any where.

Yeah, of course there's a lot of service available where our bitcoins will be compromised and if we share our sensitive details with others, there's a lot of risk that our bitcoins would be stolen. Our bitcoins can be stolen as a result of scamming and hacking, so we should keep our security very tight.

Yes any scammer can hack your vallet and take out all BTC if you don't secure your vallet by  require measures. You should have to make strong password. A strong password decreases the rate hacking. So be careful before giving password to any unverified websites.

We do not deny that there are some loopholes through which pirates can enter our account and steal our money, but this happens in small proportions, because those responsible for the platforms always try to provide us with a high protection system so that we can work comfortably.

Edited by saradz

On 06/01/2021 at 4:30 PM, No Man said:

This is one of the questions we get asked most often. Hackers can steal your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that use cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called blockchain. Hackers can steal Bitcoin by gaining access to Bitcoin owner's digital wallets. In my opinion hackers can steal your Bitcoin if they know your private key . They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. So the best way to secure your bitcoin is to right your private key onto a paper rather than to save it on the internet. So that was my openion, now i am waiting for your's!

Dude if any scammer assess your wallet then they can hack your money e so don't let any of them to reach your private key and password and so that be safe from them because scamming is very much common these days.

• +4 1

Yes you are right hackers can steal our money by getting our private key information. But if we take the right steps and precautions, we can protect our account and money. Every website and one has two factor authentication security and we should take advantage of this security feature and keep it enabled on our account at all times. And we should keep our private key private and not share it with any website or app.

• +3 1

This become now not now i haven't used this option though i've created many subjects.And as the usage of this selection we will ship directly notification to the user which is a awesome in mine opinion.And essentially it is appropriate if we point out them if they're related to the contents and if no longer they will sense irritated if many contributors starts tagging increasingly more human beings.

You furthermore may people can take your Bitcoin.You need to should be careful and pick a blanketed wallet. Tricksters in this accumulating is expanding step by step .So that you need to be careful from the scams. Scammers have numerous procedures to take your Bitcoin so be yours.

This not you for sharing this tremendous facts right here, you're very accurate I suppose your Bitcoin may be stolen by means of hacker in case you are be careless with it and you may sooner or later lose your coin.

You store this could hack your vallet and take out all BTC if you do not at ease your vallet by means of  require measures. You must need to make sturdy password. A robust password decreases the price hacking.So be cautious earlier than giving password to any unverified websites.

Yes, not only bitcoin every crypto can be steal from your wallet, but we can protect our wallets. First, we shouldn't use exchange wallet if we have nice amount of crypto. We can use hardware wallet for storing our crypto's. I beileve the best way to storing our crypto is paper wallets, because hardware wallet can be hacked too.

Boss the bitcoin is the very sensitive currency that is required more then more security that is helpful for you other wise you can face your coin loss. 

Theft is everywhere, so we have to be careful and ask for advice from senior members. We must not go into questionable positions so we don't lose our money. 

Yes people can steal our BTC when our wallet are not properly secured and a times when we see different links we should be very careful in clicking unsuspicious link so as to avoid been chested or stealing our BTC and we always let our account should be well secured and not to shared it with others.

okay my dear friend.....therefore we indeed take our security seriously and don't share our private keys ......We should follow proper rules and regulations to avoid such.....from your email or from your account.so it can't be hack from any one....that it my dear friend.....!!!, !!! ... 

On 1/6/2021 at 5:30 PM, No Man said:

This is one of the questions we get asked most often. Hackers can steal your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that use cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called blockchain. Hackers can steal Bitcoin by gaining access to Bitcoin owner's digital wallets. In my opinion hackers can steal your Bitcoin if they know your private key . They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. So the best way to secure your bitcoin is to right your private key onto a paper rather than to save it on the internet. So that was my openion, now i am waiting for your's!

If you keep your bitcoin in a good wallet and the security of the wallet is very good then no hacker can steal your btc.Keep the security of the wallet right and keep your personal information in a safe place.

• +4 1

Yes, people can steal your bitcoin if only they have access to your wallet private keys. So its necessary to keep our private keys safe and secure from third parties. If our private keys are safe then nobody can steal our currency. 

The expert person are also in market that can hack other users accounts and they are experienced persnalities in hacking and some users are also more experienced they can return the hacked payment so if a guy thinks that I'm an expert person it's not good because there are number of people in market that are more experienced then us. 

Hello everybody I would like to tell you that nothing is impossible nothing is impossible anything can be theft. We must always be aware and we must not share our cryptotalk id yobit it or any of the payment option we must not share.

The chances are very rare. It happens when you share your private key with others. Hackers access your wallet through your private key so you should never share it with anyone whom you don't know especially. Otherwise blockchain and yobit are very secure and chances of being hacked are pretty low.

Dear friend this depend upon you how much you make sure that your account is save you have used strong password not tell anyone your personal information that prove you harm. Because scammers are waiting for this moment and if they got the chance they will undoubtedly steal your money because this is their work.

Hello my friend.

Unfortunately yes, people can steal your bitcum, so you must be a shoe, and put your bitcone in your wallet, because fraudsters are increasing in abundance on this platform day by day, so be careful. Good luck, may God reward you. 

it's true. Because of some scammers which will steal your btc. If you will not make the required measures then you'll be straightly hacked by these fake fraudist. So be careful and make a strong password, it can't be hack from any one

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, so that we can protect our cryptocurrency that we have in our wallet, you must set a password for me so that no one can penetrate it and steal our money through it because there are many fraudsters and you should pay attention to them.

If you do not take precautions and protect your private key, your btc may be stolen. If you do not choose a good wallet and make a decision based on information and experience, your money may be stolen. We must use 2fa security to protect our account and assets.

• +1 1

Yes you are right buddy our accounts can be stolen if care is not taken out private keys(passwords) should only be known to us and should be kept in a safe place. I think we need to know some knowledge about hacking because there's advancement in technologies everyday. Phishing site can be sent to our email telling us we can double our money in 5days, they will offer you undeniable offers the site will ask for your username and password don't input your username and password if you see something like this, your account will stolen once you do that.