Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

Yes you can if you are a russian or know russian language  then you can post in russian section. This site approves two language russian and English . Go with anyone which you are comfort to understand . Good luck. 

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

Dude The Forum is giving you the opportunity of working in English or Russian site that in which language you are more comfortable and you know it then you can go for it

No dear as far as i know you can not post anything in a language that you do not know the basic language of the forum is english and russian for those who knows it so the language you belong to post in that language it will be suitable and helpfull for you best of luck 

There are two types of use language that can be used, English language and the second is Russian language.we are not use two language.Then our cryptotalk account band.so i request  always members pls use English and Russian language.This website is Russian site.At last when we are comment  this platform then use two language.Thanks. 

• +5 1

there are so many languages in this world. But the top most famous language is english . Because it so famous and also official language all over the world. 

There are other languages in Cryptotalk. Most use English. Because this language is an international language. In addition to this language, Russian language is also used. And Russian and English languages have more power.

My dear friend you can use two languages on this forum.  1 is English which is common on this forum and the other language is Russain which is rarely used on this forum.  I think English is the best that everyone can understand well.

Yes, if you know Russian, you can post in the Russian section. In this forum we can only publish content in English and this is a Russian website so there is also a special Russian section. If you want you can create a post in the Russian section in Russian language.

• +1 1

Many people don't know the other language of Cryptotalk because if the new members here know something good about this they will understand a lot here because they can have some good thoughts about a lot of things here.  They will know something good because its purpose is to discuss how to work here and what is good. They can do a lot of things. Hopefully one day they will understand something good here.

Firts of all congratulations and welcome on this site.There are two languages can be used in this forum.These are English and Russian.Dear if you used other languages instead of English and Russian then you will receive warning notice.May be In future some other languages will add on this forum.

There is only two languages are allowed to create material/content one is English and other one is Russian. Except these two languages no other language is allowed to creat your content. So we needed to work in these two languages other wise we do not servive here longer. 

First if post is other language then other members can’t understand languages.English who’s language every one can understand easily.Russian and English are forum language.English is best language because which is the most widely used in the word

There are only two languages available to post at Forum One is Russian and Second English. So we have only two choices to pick a language and can't post in any other language than these two. So you may make your comments in two languages, Russian and English. Good Luck!

I like this forum because this forum has supported every one equally. They think about the other member because I think their employee is the main thing and with out we member this forum can't progress well. So, guys you have to show love to this forum even if it stops paying you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend in my experience there is two  language those are English language and other is Russian language . But my friend i saw some posts in Arabic language why people create posts in Arabic i don't know about that .

Yes of course users can use Russian language in the place of English. Because these two languages are allowed. Bu using these languages, we will not get any warning points.

The only permitted language on this platform is English and Russia, any language outside these particular language is considered as breach of rules.

No, we cannot publish comments and titles in any language other than English because this is an international forum and we can only publish content in English. Another section in this forum is the Russian section because it is a Russian website.

Hi my companion, I trust you're well, I think I prefer composing within the English dialect since the English dialect is found in all parts of the world, and it is an imperative dialect for exchanging and trading. And for venture, but it is nice to memorize English and I lean toward to memorize it and thank you.

Hello my friend, I think that you can only comment and publish in the English language, as violating this rule exposes us to receiving warning points or being banned.

No, we cannot publish comments and titles in any language other than English and Russian because  any language outside these particular language is considered as breach of rules.

Hello, it is not something valid, because if you analyze the rules there it makes you mention that the language to use is only English or Russian, it will depend on the section you are in, since it is forbidden to write in another language, it is something we have to keep in mind, if we don't follow the rules, we can have consequences. If you like to see the information in more depth, you can take a look at the rules, since there it mentions what I explain, a cordial greeting.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ayyaz Ahmad said:

English and other languages are uses on the cryptotalk. Many persons are join this platform like all the world is attach on the cryptotalk so many languages are on the cryptotalk screen any many answer on the other languages.

Here is only main for English language there are alot of language on cryptotalk but the main language is Russian and English you need to learn how to use this two language in other to be related in cryptotalk forum. 

In cryptotalk the two main languages that are approved by the admin is English language and Russian language but as for the other languages i don't think they are welcome here because they are not listed among the primary languages here.

No, you can't use any language in cryptotalk except English and Russian.  Because they only accept Russian and English.  If you post in any language other than English and Russian, your post will not be counted but your account may be banned for this post.