Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

Hello mates. I like just English and Urdu language.

I am read and write the comments on English language.

I am reading in english.

Ican't likely other languages.

I think you can use Russian language here. Many people use English language here because it's an international language and easy to understand for all members. It's prohibited to use another language except these two languages.

• +5 2

Other languages in cryptotalk because  English and another is Russian. These two languages only use in this platform. If you use any other language on this platform then its opposite of the rules of cryptotalk and you get a warning point. So plz use these two languages on this platform.. that's all my dear

Yes you can choose two languages in the cryptotalk section. One is the English and it is an international language. One is the Russian and you can do comments only in these two languages.

• +1 1

In my opinion or only 2 language of English and a Russian, we can post in English language which is best for us.If you are russian, then ask yourself what you want first, please complete your 100 post when you will become more successful then if you can post  anywhere 

Dear i think there is no permission of using anyother language. Because english is international language and all the people undrestand it. But any other except english are not understand most of the people. So we have to improve our english to create our useful posts. 

Hi! 

My all dear English language is our national language and all person learn and understand very easily and quickly. All post here comment in English language, so the English language very important for all. In fact the crypto talk platform always recommend the rules in English language.

• +3 1

cryptotalk is only based on two languages...there are English and Russian....another language is not allow in this forum..Russian language can use who are know Russian language.but English is a international language..any people can use this language...

On 1/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

Two languages are used in this forum, one is English and the other is Russian.If you want to use a language other than English, you cannot because you must post in English or Russian.

• +4 1

We should use the language which cryptotalk allow us if we use other languages it will be violation of the rules and regulations of this forum.So use the language which cryptotalk allow.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

Hello my friend, here on this amazing platform you can create topics and post in two languages which are English and Russian. Because the authority and support team of this amazing platform can understand these two languages.

You surely see other languages on the forum but on this forum only two languages are valid for writing one is English and the other language is Russian. This two languages are provided by the forum. Any other language can not be allowed here and it is against of rules. 

Best of luck. 

Dear here we can just two languages. English and Russian language.

If we other languages this will be against to the rules. And if we violet the rules. Then this will be harmful for us. 

Yes I think there are two languages just only do language I think Russia and English. So English is more important and Russia section also. So out of these two languages you can't comment on any other languages.

• +1 1

I think there is no more language I think but two language english and  russian these eo language you can used. So two language allow here for work I think. So don't worry my dear.

• +1 1

I hope all of you will be fine .On this forum, we can use two languages.One of them is English and the other is Russian .According to the guideline of this form, we can use these two languages.If a member uses another, he violate the rules of this forum .And there are risks of being banned .

No, there are only two languages here in the forum.

* English

* Russia

And each of the languages has it section, if you're from English speaking country, anything you write must be done in the English section and should written in a good grammar.

I don't think you are able to comment with others languages, because this forum is for Russian and English language. Days ago I encountered many posts wrote in other languages, but now I don't see those posts! Maybe they have deleted them, so stay doing your post in English, maybe in the future they will add others languages section.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hey mates they are only two languages in pakistan one is english and other is russain you can translate word of russian to English but you can do work well because english is spoken in world wide. 

In my knowledge ,I think English is the only acceptable language in cryptotalk. And there are many countries in the world today that use other languages aside from English as there lingual Franca because some countries speak Arab,French and so on.

Not only English is what you can publish in the sections on the English language. There is a special section for the Russian language, but you can publish in Russian only in the departments of the Russian language. 

• +2 1

Hi 

Hope you are all fine ...

My openion there is only one language use on a cryptotalk english . 

Because english is our national language .

There are two language on cryptotalk if we use other languages get a warning point. My openion use a correct a language .Many people use this site earning money have a lot of experience.so avoid the use of correct language ..

Good luck...

During my time here I did not see another language used, especially in comments on a certain topic, the only language used is English, so strive to make it good so that you can work here

• +2 1

Dear friend there are many languages in cryptotalk but mostly people use English language because now a days it is most prominent and use and understand by many peoples. Russian language can also used here but many people don't understand this language. So english is best.

I think English is the best language for cryptotalk. Because everyone easily understand this language. With the help of English we can communicate with others in this plateform. I suggested everyone should be used English for writing's  your posts.