Other languages in cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 12
  • +2 4
  • +3 5

@Maham123First of a welcome on this platform with good wishes. In my opinion there is only two languages use in cryptotalk one is English and another is Russian. These two languages only use in this platform. If you use any other language on this platform then its opposite of the rules of cryptotalk and you get a warning point. So plz use these two languages on this platform. But i hope that in future more languages add on cryptotalk as like Arabic etc. Keep working hard on this platform and keep patience. 

Good luck. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

There are only two official languages which are English and Russian and there is no other languages in this forum and if u make comments in any other languages so dear it's against the rules and regulations and they would give u a warning point which is harmful to ur damage. U can make post in english and Russian language but remember it's essential to reply in the same language in which the topics is written. Don't write in any other languages and write well in these languages. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can also comment in Russian, so you will not have any difficulty if you do not know English. Because Russian language is also a acceptable on  this platform and many people use it during commenting .

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Maham123 said:

Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

No you can not posts in other language because this system allowed just two language one English in English section and other is Russian language in Russian section so avoid using other language otherwise you got banned because mostly people understand English because it is international language. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hy guys...

I think 2 language are used in cryptotalk: one is English and the other is Russian. Also if we use any other language, it will be against the rule and regulation. ....

• +1 1

Hi dear, as far as I know only two languages can be used to post or comment on this forum which are Russian and English, any other language used the post will be delete

• +4 1

Yes, there are only two official languages which are English and Russian and there is no other language in this forum and if you comment in any other language it is against the rules and they will give you warning points which is harmful to you.  You can post in English and Russian, but keep in mind that it is important to answer in the language in which the topics are written.  Do not write in any other language.

• +4 1

46 minutes ago, Faheem1122 said:

Hy guys...

I think 2 language are used in cryptotalk: one is English and the other is Russian. Also if we use any other language, it will be against the rule and regulation. ....

Hello gays there are two languages are allowed here to  write.you should use write in english because in the whole world english is easily understood.so one should use english to make his concept and post read .

• +4 1

In two languages u can make comments or create topics which are English and Russian and something written besides these two languages would be counted against the rules and they would give u a warning point and if u continue doing such activities than soon u would be banned 🚫 out and thrown out the forum. So keep ur activities in just these two languages and don't voilates the rules.

• +2 1

There are two language fixed for this forum. These are English and Russian. You can't post except these languages. If you post in your native language you will get warning point. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

hi friend, of course we can leave posts everywhere, because they are one and the same. decides where it is more convenient for you, and how developed the forum is in your language.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

First of all welcome to this great forum called cryptotalk and as many users respond to this publication that I know there are only two languages in English and Russian if you know how to handle these two languages I see no problem in publishing the language you prefer
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

@Maham123  dear mate we can create posts in English and Russian. These two languages allowed to create posts.  If we create posts in any other language our account will be banned.  

• +4 1

Yes you can only use two languages, those are English and Russian, and any other language break the rules of the forum and you might have a warning or a ban

• +3 1

There is only two languages available right now to post at the forum One is Russian and second English.So we have only two options for choosing a language and can't post in other languages except these two Good Luck!

I think it can be possible, to comment or post in others language, but according to the forum rules and regulations, you have to choose the Section similar to the language you comments or post in.,

It will be very great if this forum has more languages since everyone can easily use this forum and it would become super popular all over the world, hopefully soon the forum has more languages since it would be an advance in this forum since all will be allowed  languages or hopefully they will gradually introduce new languages.

• +2 1

Hello friend, according to the rules of the forum you can only create new topics or comments in Russian language or English language can not be published in another language, the post will be considered useless 

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is allowed only two languages one is English and second is Russian. Who use without these language it is not good for this and not for forum. If you post in your other language you will get a warning point or you will be banned.

Russian and there's no different languages on this discussion board and if u make remarks in some other languages so expensive it is towards the regulations and policies and they might deliver u a caution factor that's dangerous to ur damage. U could make put up in english and Russian language however recall it is important to answer withinside the same language wherein the subjects is written. Don't write in some other languages

On 1/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

Hy.. Yes of course you can use other language and that is Russian except English. If your post is native language you can get warning post. Best wishes and best of luckb👍

First if all your are welcome here I think so no doubt my dear friend I think it is easy to know that there is two language Russian and English as well. So you can make comments in two language Russian and English.

• +1 1

I don't think we can use other languages.  Because it turns out that if we use other languages here then not everyone will understand it and will not be able to contain accurate knowledge.  So if we all use English then everyone will understand it and learn a lot from here so I would advise everyone that we will all work in English here and working with this language will bring us to the top.