Useful advice for beginners - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Yes my friend
We, as beginners, must all learn from someone older than us
And there is a lot to learn from friends

Good and useful sharing and explanation, and this information is useful for anyone looking for a job that helps him meet his own needs with more progress and continuity. Good luck with success.

This is the Best platform for earning cryptocurrency and getting knowledge and experience the more we spent time here the more we earn. You can also chosen a very interesting and knowledgeable  topics. Best of luck.

My esteemed friend
I am a beginner here. Thanks for your helpful advice
Yes, I agree with you that this is the best platform
Help us earn money and expertise
Please everyone to follow your advice
good luck

Welcome to all new members,my advice is that the crytotalk is real sites.in this sites you must have to learn the English language as well as writing skills . then you well be trading.

Beginners should learn and read topics to get knowledge and learn things about cryptocurrency.. 

First of all welcome to new members.you write a very good topic .these advice are very helpful and valuable for beginners I also want to give some advice to the begginers.begginers should work hard and  search more and more about forum to get a knowledge . begginers should avoiding from the copy paste work.

Well, my friend, thank you for this wonderful post and we welcome all the newcomers here on this platform. The new members follow your post so they will not face any problem and they will learn and enjoy making money. Good luck for everyone.

My dear friend I have started gaining knowledge and the most important advice is first you must search for yourself to know how to work and the answer, by searching without pasting, copying and repeating the words of the existing members. Jazak Allah ♥️

you are right
Because working without knowledge of Veer is beneficial
And people make mistakes
Which causes a waste of time and fatigue
At any moment
But this advice was repeated a lot.

Beginners must be confident to work first and be ready to start work and be sincere and not cheating so as not to cause problems that lead to their banning and to benefit from the experiences of old people at work

Friendly advice to my friends is that you should have consistency to do any kind of work ,and also have will power to do it,you should work hard whatever you are doing in your life,Success will.come to you for sure.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, I thank you for this wonderful post, which will send positive energy and motivation to subscribers, especially we who are beginners, it is necessary to have extensive experience in the field of coding, and to search and work hard to reach our great goal, and I believe Our prosperous future will be through this platform and cryptocurrencies, good luck for you.❤️

• +4 1

Here is still one thing remaining to add in your OP i.e. not just following the rules and regulations on this forum, if you are a real contributor in this community, keep your activities on and regularly visit this forum, create good and unique posts, participate in the different discussion threads to make sure, you are still active there. 

According to my opinion the main advice is to be patient and should have way to solve the problems in better way so don't give up and keep on doing whatever you choose in your life. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As a novice, I will look for important information about trading, I want to learn about it more, and mad myself in the right place to learn about it, I advise all beginners first to go to the laws department first, to learn about the rules and conditions in this forum.

Thanks so much for sharing such important information for the beginners as a beginner I also dont know much about this cryptotalk forum but I heard about it that it's very useful and I hope so it will be useful. Thanks for sharing. 

Yes of course i am agree with you and you say right the most time spend in the leaning while you get some extra knowledge and you are earned money for easily in the forum so you must needed the experience of the knowledge you have to work hard. 

Good evening everyone,
In the beginning, this platform is an excellent opportunity for any beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies
Where he will gain a lot of experience, whether through useful posts or comments made by experienced individuals
In addition, this forum provides useful information on the Yobit site, in addition to investment funds and other features
Good luck to all beginners.

There is no problem in thinking about profits .. but in my view, the more you know about cryptocurrencies, the more you win .. because you will be able to trade and invest as well .. and when you provide advice and help others, you will get a good reputation as well .. This forum is your guide in the world of currencies  Encrypted

The best advice for beginners is to read the rules carefully before starting this new platform. Most beginners do this error and then run into issues with their account.

The idea is simple. Follow the rules then just write your own posts and write comments on others posts. This will earn you money

Hello all friends,

Best wishes and welcome to beginners. i think this is great forum where the harder you work, the better result you  wil get .My advice to my new members who are joining to this platform is to follow rules you strictly and make the content of your posts useful that will helpful for everyone , whether  the beginners  whether they juniors or seniors.

• +4 1

Firstly welcome to this platform then my advice for beginners is to keep write your posts with best ideas and knowledge and don't try to cheating in this forum because if you try to cheating so you may be banned so be careful and get all the knowledge about it's rules and regulations then you start this forum with good luck.

Absolutely right i am totally agree with your opinion if we work here sincerely and careful about all the rules and regulations than we will get good income by just doing posts and topics.

But i think we should make some unique topics and replies for getting more reputation and if our reply don't get positive reputation than we will don't get btc earning.

All the new members, if you want to increase your knowledge then read the posts and topics carefully. Respect other members.  Follw the rules of this forum and try to make useful and helpful posts. 

Edited by Yulia Mark