Useful advice for beginners - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

The advice for newcomers is to work according to all the rules of the forum. Because, if you work without rules, you can get negative feedback. You have to refrain from copying other people's posts. You have to be focused on your own work.

Cryptotalk is an important platform Where juniors can get a lot of information .Juniors can also learn about online training and can invest money. Learn the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk  is important . If someone breaks the rules of this forum  he will be banned. 

• +4 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

Hello my friend thank you for this advice. This is a very useful and outstanding advice and knowledge for beginners as well as experts because some experts don't know about this.

Hello my dear new members, if your new member is blood from first you should finish 100 successful comment in beginner's forum you can read all the rules and regulations of cryptotag you should follow each or else your account may be deleted from cryptotalk. Obey rules and earn money from this forum.

I saw this post when I was actually surfing in the beginners section and as you were saying this section of this crypto talk forum provides a lot of innformation about crypto coins like bit coins and etherium and topics related to it.Weneed to make a base and start building from it in order to be successful in this world of crypto coin business and most important part about it is I am ready for it thank you

Hi frnd,  am also new joiner here. And in my experience this platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn alot of money.

Thanks for your advice my friend. I haven't been working on this forum for a long time. I still don't know the complete rules of this forum. Though  I read all the basic rules before starting work but there are still many things that I don't know. I am learning gradually while working on this forum. Sometimes I make a lot of mistakes at work that I solve with the help of seniors in this forum.I am trying to do better in this forum and discover new things by myself by gaining skills. Thank you for you advice my friend..! 

This is true. This forum is very wonderful because you can learn from it about everything you want about cryptocurrencies and about trading and investment operations and also there are many sections in the forum and also in addition to that, you can get money at the same time

It is not wrong if i say that it is one and only site which gives us opportunity to learn and earn at same time. So we should learn well all the basic rules and regulations when we start work here. So we can prevent our account from banned. Thanks. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey, my friend.  If new people want to work here.  They need to follow the old members.  You need to get information from them.  And he needs to acquire knowledge and be skilled and make valuable posts.  It will work according to the rules.  Then you will get money.  They need to gain experience.  There is no imitation to work here.  You have to work with your own knowledge.

My advice for beginners is that they read other people's ideas and gain knowledge but always do their own research for themselves from different sources. never believe in one thing without researching it and think about it's possible outcomes. don't forget that there are thousands of people trying to benefit from your lack of knowledge !

Hello my dear friend Who have joined the crypto talk I will give them this advice They have very good english Do not  spelling Mistake The question you are answering about You give that answer In your mind 

I agree with you my friend that this platform is unique from other platforms because we can learn many things from this platform you have given a very useful advice to us that don't loose hope we can earn much money from this platform.

Thank you, my friend, and do not forget. Please, knowledge and experience are the way to success. You will not be able to achieve your goal without having sufficient knowledge to reach that. We have to work our way, seeking to reach our highest aspirations and not content ourselves with a few.

Hello there mate, it is true that if you have any problem related to crypto talk you can always post posts and see people's comments on the problem. You can gain knowledge also from the other sections of crypto talk. You should always be careful of scammers also as they can scam many beginners.

Thankyou.

I am begginer in this platform.  I joined only joined two months ago so I have no much information about it this platform and I wanted to know all the information of this platform and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss.  To get this purpose we have to follow all rules and regulations of this platform and getting many knowledge and information about this platform by read our seniors posts. 

Welcome my dear friend your post is good thanks for sharing this post  the new beginner first you can learn and follow the rules and regulations this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge don't copy paste of other people comments...

• +1 1

First of all I want to say well come to all those who are newly joined this platform.  Then I want to tell you all its platforms is really good and having many knowledge in it.  But I advised to you that if you want to become a good trader and getting many profit from it without any risk then first you have to read all rules and regulations of this platform and getting many knowledge and information about this so that you work very well. 

This is a great opportunity for all users to receive an in-depth knowledge and understanding regarding cryptocurrencies and its various aspects. So whatever changes you get make sure that you grab onto those chances and make the maximum out of it.

Thank you so much for making such a post. If you want to know my opinion on this topic, I would say that the most useful reason for beginners to this forum is to work honestly and in accordance with all the rules and regulations. And all senior members of the forum must be respected

New members are joining this forum every day. Most of the members who are new to join have no idea about this forum. So I think they should all work after gaining knowledge about this forum. And many people make wrong comments and they should refrain from doing that...,

I advise to all of you that don't confuse just contact to your senior here then work hard if you do more work you get mor reputation more followers and also you rank level will be increased here so one think is that focus on your reputation because if you have reputaion you have everything

I would say that the first thing newcomers need to follow is the rules of this site.  They need to know all the rules of this forum.  Then they have to post 100 free posts. After the post they will be able to earn from this forum.  He will be able to earn for 20 useful comments or posts per day.  If everyone can work hard and patiently, he will be successful. Brother, everyone knows that if he wants to be a successful person, he should work hard.  If we work hard in this forum and get knowledge about the forum and our posts were informative then the forum provides us and we get good knowledge and experience about the forum.

On 06/01/2021 at 10:15 AM, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

Thank you very much mate for sharing this information with us as beginners to this forum we are vulnerable to committing mistakes that could get us warning points or total ban as such we need senior members like you to guide and teach us as to how to go about it in the forum

You are right, this forum gives us the opportunity to earn money and gain knowledge, which is very important because you acquire skills and experiences to be able to use them to earn with cryptocurrencies, although not all the knowledge you learn here, you must investigate and deepen on your own about of current news, protocols, new projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day