Useful advice for beginners - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Every member is aware that they must have to follow the rules of the forum. If you do something that is strictly prohibited then you will be banned directly without getting a warning point. While if you do minor mistakes then the moderators or admins will give you warnings points. But do not get 5 warning points because it is equal to ban.

Here is many kinds of advice for begginers.Such as always be mainted regularity to post in this site, always be posted good qualitise posts and obeusly carefully maintain the rules of this site.So you should remembered that advice very well.

I am a beginner here, but I gained a lot through what I saw. I advise all beginners to read the regulations and understand them before starting anything and adhere to all the rules and not violate them and not copy and paste from others and write in the required language only and I advise you to be patient and not succumb to failure and loss in order to be able to achieve success and profits.

Most of members joined this forum upon what they are invited for to come and make money. At this particular point of time that you are still a beginner let me make it clear for you that don't only focus on the little you will gaining from campain. More lucrative opportunities are accessible but depends on the experience acquired. So in view of this focus on learning vast knowledge of crypto currencies, trading and investment making, mining and other relevant features to boost your earnings capacity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Newcomers must post following the rules and regulations of this forum. Every topic has to be answered by reasoning, and you have to Daily work must be completed every day. You are new so I suggest you do not post any wrong, post necessary, and highlight the content of the post in this forum.

This platform is unique and amazing for beginners, you work hard and get alot of money without facing any kind problem or difficulty. Firstly you have to read rules and regulations and always post some useful information , useless information don't give good information.

Hello my friend. If new people want to work here. They need to follow the old members. You have to take information from them. And he has to gain knowledge and become proficient and post valuable. It will work according to the rules. Then you will get money. They have to gain experience. No imitation can be done to work here. You have to work with your own knowledge. Thanks.

Much obliged to you, old buddy, for giving this valuable data, particularly for fledglings. Obviously, the additional time a part spends on this discussion, the better by acquiring data and expanding information.

Thank you for this advice, my friend, and I am a beginner. Staying enough in the beginners section to learn and gain sufficient experience and knowledge to start the world of cryptocurrencies to avoid making mistakes and losing money.....

am likewise new here.First of all, subsequent to perusing the principles of this discussion, than we try sincerely and get information about the gathering and our posts were educational we ought to accomplish appropriate work and should attempt to utilize amenable words in your comments,be cautious and show restraint.

@Jam sidra Hi dear , Thank you so much for advising beginners your post motivates us to work with a new passion,newcomer should get that point or have to work hard ..this forum is best opportunity to us to fullfil our daily needs or to achieve our goal....

the most useful advice for beginners is to be calm & it is better off to do more posts so that we might get more reputation points. from the posts we do we can make money more and more & from that we may also get the chance to acquire more knowledge as well.

Yes. Welcome to cryptotalk family. First we need to know the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe. If you feed any topics or comments that will be informative and useful for the members. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. If you want any help ask to seniors they will help you. 

On 1/6/2021 at 3:15 PM, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

once we came first the following we don't understand spectacular cryptos. as beginners, it is a must which we should always mustiness compose a good post. this year's position could have been incredible knowledge .on the occasion that hears your wardership it arches they are trying to try virtue office. so that fact it is moldiness to be informed next do a better job.

Hi brother thanks for sharing such an informative post for all newbies who know nothing regarding crypto currency or know a little bit. I appreciate your post. The more time you spend on this forum the more you learn in this way. But make shre that you do posts within the guidelines and limits provided by cryptotalk. I just say to freshers keep getting knowledge and keep doing work in which they feel interested. 

This platform gives us opportunity to gain knowledge and earn money both at the same time and we shouldn't waste this opportunity and work sincerely to increase our knowledge and also of other members. 

• +2 1

Hi there,First of all let me thank you for putting to gether such a post to explain us beginners how w should kickstart our beginning in this forum.Of course i believe knowledge is more important and I am here to attain that one use it in area were I can get some income.I would like to study the pattern of the crypto coins as time flies.Thank you for supporting us.

I think we are all here to reach success earning large amount of crypto money using the experience we learnt from this forum. If so then we must be disciplined members obeying the rules of the campaign that is will make it possible for us to achieve the richness we hope to achieve.

• +2 1

The useful advice for beginners is that to follow the rules and instructions carefully before posting here because this is very strictly prohibited platform if you post anything which are not perfect to the rules you be bann permanently from this good platform of the Crypto.

The useful advice for beginners  is that they must know the rules of the forum well.  beginners  need to follow the rules of the forum to post meaningful and reasonable in the forum.  Cannot copy and paste someone else's post.  As well as always refrain from posting useless.

Well in my opinion New beginner should follow the rules and regulations. Don't copy paste here and always create your own content.Try to helped others member and shared useful Information.

First of all, my best wishes for the newcomers. This is an advanced platform. If you want to work here, you must work according to the rules. Here I would like to give you some useful advice. Like you don't copy anyone's post and don't copy anyone's topic. Then your ID will be banned. You have to work from your own creativity. You need to comment on 20 posts regularly. And they must be posted correctly. If you post incorrectly, your work will not be consideredAnd you won't get any money for that. So you must be aware of the work and the attention government must get you to work. Thanks.

You are right and the piece of advice is good. We usually do not bother to read"about section" and jumped up into the beginner section and we think we will learn everything here. And mostly we the relevant information from here too.

New members need help and encouragement. All the experienced members of this forum should guide and encourage every new member so that every member can work in this forum and try to improve and benefit from this forum. It is important for new members to know and follow the rules first. And with hard work, success can be achieved.

• +1 1

Such topics are possible with hard work.I can't really believe that i can income from online.Of course we have to work hard.they become strong members on this platform and earn alot of money and also learn alot of knowledge.