Simple things can make you a millionaire - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Simple things can make you a millionaire

Many questions I receive from beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies are whether he can become a millionaire with a capital of 100 to a thousand dollars, and the answer is not impossible because in 2009 Bitcoin was available for purchase at prices less than ten dollars and now it is trading at thirty five thousand dollars .

If he hoarded as many coins as he could have strong projects, we don't know. History may be repeated and we will see major increases in the coming years.

Yes, a good suggestion and a useful post, because one of the expectations this year is that Bitcoin will reach approximately 100 thousand dollars

Actually no one can become a millionaire overnight because we all know that now the crypto trade can be risky and u can also loss still u can earn if u make a smart investment even thousand of dollars but remember u can also lose. Don't put all ur eggs in one basket try to be diversified and don't get greedy and don't lose patience.

• +2 1

Well said dear , it's impossible to become millionaires in just one take . We all need to accept the fact and make little investment and catch the measured results. Well some beginner make a mistake and take this field easy and dream of being millionaires and they lost. Actually they should understand the importance and volatility of the crypto field and take in seriously and invest early and keep patience.

• +3 1

Right dear if the history repeats itself then some beginner with thousand of investment can become millionaires over a night but dear it's may be not possible but not impossible because no one knows the future and from my perspective I think that people should take serious steps and earn a little but handsome amount by doing crypto tradings and don't be over confidence.

@Kafon You are right, we can do that, especially in light of the global trend to invest in cryptocurrencies, which have become dubbed digital gold.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there is chance my friend . Its all about luck. We can't say that its everytime when we invest on some currency we will het success. There is also some time when we have to bear the loss . But its life its not every time you get things in your way. But when you get right its true you are going to become Millionaire with no doubt

There is nothing impossible in this life, and as I said that what happened with Bitcoin and the great rise in prices can happen to any currency that may be weak at the present time but may witness a great rise.

• +3 1

I think, really no one can become a millionaire overnight because we all know that now crypto trading can be risky and you can make a loss if you make a smart investment even a thousand dollars but remember you can lose too.  Don’t put all your eggs in one basket try to diversify and don’t get greedy and don’t lose patience.

History can repeat itself, but the chances are less, those who got BTC years ago found a gold mine that changed their lives, I like to think that in a few years we will hear those kinds of stories, however only the headlines can. That they are able to endure and be patient because we remember that BTC is on the rise but there will be normal setbacks that will scare the less experienced.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes of course your right small ideas growing into big ideas. 

Like we discussed about digital currency that is bitcoin. In the very beginning Bitcoins price is very low but it's grow with the passage of time and now you can look it's price touches the high peak .so see small dream and convert it into big ideas

It is true that if one starts small then it can be big.  We have discussed Bitcoin as a digital currency.  Although the price of Bitcoin is low in the beginning, it can do the same later.  It is possible to accept it only if we try to develop it in this way

Many questions I receive from beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies are whether he can become a millionaire with a capital of 100 to a thousand dollars, and the answer is not impossible because in 2009 Bitcoin was available for purchase at prices less than ten dollars and now it is trading at thirty five thousand dollars .

If he hoarded as many coins as he could have strong projects, we don't know.

Its absolutely possible, small thing that u take notin will take u to something,It is true that if one starts small then it can be big,I like to think that in a few years we will hear those kinds of stories, however only the headlines can,The good point is that we are on the good topic to discuss and for work.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 . 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 . 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚  𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 . 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 .

This is true. History may be repeated, but sometimes some pitfalls occur as a result of changes in Bitcoin depending on the movement of the market. Therefore, caution should be made, especially for less experienced investors.

Yes off course you can make more income but you can't become a millionaire in one day because the investment platform is very risky and you can Loss or gain, so in this case everyone will be very carefully and learn how to make good investment, so that you will make more income but let's be very patients in times of investment

Yes because to someone will tell me that I can get enough money on my own as far age I will not agree, but today with crypto  iam in money 

Definitely there is nothing impossible in this world when you work hard and is determined regarding anything you can be successful in it.And Trading is the best way to earn more profit and long term investments can make us the millionaire but we need to have good knowledge about it.

Yes simple things can make one a millionaire but how many people are lucky to have such chance to become a millionaire with just a step in this present world with the level of scammers.

• +2 1

Of course, we can try our luck and experience by investing in any coin. And we can become millionaires. This is a great platform and there are many ways to make a profit on yobit but investing in anything requires knowledge and certification. If we have knowledge and experience then we can really become a millionaire from cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

There are many ways in which we can earn money and wealth and become rich through this forum and through the yobit platform, through which we can invest, trade currencies and work with it to increase the size of our daily balance.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:24 PM, Kafon said:

Many questions I receive from beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies are whether he can become a millionaire with a capital of 100 to a thousand dollars, and the answer is not impossible because in 2009 Bitcoin was available for purchase at prices less than ten dollars and now it is trading at thirty five thousand dollars .

If he hoarded as many coins as he could have strong projects, we don't know. History may be repeated and we will see major increases in the coming years.

@Kafon dear the main thing is luck! If you buy many crypto currencies  now in hope of that their value will increase in future but if this doesn't happen what will you do at that time ? Because its price is not fixed it may have. Ups and down

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yes, I partially agree with you, but I think it's not a situation that can happen with little effort in a shortcut.Of course, if we have the chance, this is possible if we make reasonable investments and evaluate our money instead of spending it.Let's not forget that the money earned easily is not very valuable.

• Useful or interesting 1