I was wrong but aren't you too? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

I was wrong but aren't you too?

Yes you are correct some people do write lengthy comments to earn money. They just ignore the fact that there post contain very low quantity of information for other members.

• +2 1

It is important to publish useful and positive content, but you should write it in a simple and fun way and stay away from repetition and idle talk. I advise you to write your useful ideas and choose easy phrases and expressive sentences. It is also important to write a comment of not less than 100 characters, but do not prolong the explanation  And complicate it and avoid verbosity. Write your topics in the correct English language, taking into account the spelling rules, and that every idea begins with a capital letter

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you must create a useful topic of not less than 100 letters in order to be accepted within the forum and you must check the information before placing it in order not to delete this comment because it is not useful and spelling mistakes should not be made in the English language because it will affect your reputation within the forum must  You have to work hard to get the money and thanks

• +2 1

It is important for your content to be useful, more than 100 letters, and contain important ideas in order to attract the reader, win a good reputation and show your best important information to everyone.

I think that this is due to your proficiency in the English language, as if you are good at it, you will be able to present your idea in letters less than 100. As for people who are not very fluent in the English language, they will have to write more phrases so that they can communicate their idea to us.

• +1 1

According to the rules, your comment should not be less than 100 characters, but it is not the reason for some long comments because some people see this as a simpler way to clarify their thoughts. 

On 3/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, Samer said:

Well say my friend.

We have to make our posts more constructive and effective in the forum in order to take the forum to the highest level in the work

Make the topic a building of positive benefit to everyone

All the best for everyone

On 3/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, Samer said:

No my friend.  I don't make mistakes. Because I work very well with my mind so that it doesn't go wrong. Besides, working according to the rules is not wrong. So I am working according to the rules from the beginning.  No and can be successful by working.

I believe that in addition to writing a post of more than 100 characters, the publication has to be original, interesting and that it addresses a topic that has to do with the forum. I'm still new, I'm giving my opinion.

It seems that I have made a mistake and if I have to admit my mistake, there is a slowdown. If I say that I was wrong, are you also wrong? Rather, we should assessment of ourselves as well.

First of all, I welcome you, my friend ... If you get a good reputation depends on the usefulness and importance of your post, but one of the basic conditions when working on this forum is not to write a post with less than 100 letters of the alphabet where you can write posts in simple and understandable words to get followers And a convenient arrangement for them. As they say, the best words are what you say and are more meaningful

• +2 1

All new members must read the forum rules and conditions and adhere to them completely to avoid warning and ban points.  Must write distinctive and attractive topics of not less than 100 characters.  Avoid copying and pasting as this will lead to ban.  I advise everyone to make sure that posts are free of misspellings before publishing to avoid bad reputation and warning points.  He loves to write in good English.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well you are right some members like short wording but their posts is very unique and has a point too,  but it's advisable for you to just try to be writing at least 100 characters and let it be useful. 

My dear, some members resort to conveying their ideas in a simple way through their long writing of the topic, and there are some members who transfer their ideas in some lines that are clear and distinctive but a little shorter. I advise all members, especially beginners, to write at least 100 letters because you write some words you will not be able to convey any  An idea you want, especially for beginners and also in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

The wisdom of writing more than a hundred letters is that you cannot communicate your idea in small handwriting, and it is important that your words be simple, clear and free from spelling errors that may lead you to the problem of lack of clarity of the idea.

Thanks for the use for information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for us because I have heard from other members that it is the rule of this platform that we cannot create our post with with too short words. 

Your post chould consist of the 100 character m. That was almost 2 lines but if it was less then 100 character it was consider an unusual activity and consider as spam, and it can't be paid, thanks.

I think it should contain good information and exceed 100 characters. If it is more than that and does not contain information, then these two comments are useless because you will get a negative evaluation.

• +1 1

Many people tend to write long writings

Because they enjoy writing and it depends on the members ’knowledge and ability to grammar in the English language. Some write smoothly and choose simple words that are easy to understand and others write in a complex way.

I stress that all beginners here should read the forum rules carefully so that they know what to do and what to do
Be careful not to ban your account

Your post must be long and exceed 100 characters Shaw is the first requirement to post your posts .
The second condition is that the topic you publish is important, non-repetitive and useful to members in order to get positive reviews.

You think that the content does not matter? I do not understand how you can think like that, what do you think that this forum wants you to write off topic comments for just filling the twenty posts and will also pay you for it, I think not. 

Well when I stepped into cryptotalk the first thing that I learned was the post length. And I always try to cross it earlier. But now I need not even try but it get crossed automatically. Actually if you are posting any meaningful in the platform then I am sure the 100 character base line is very low. So slowly as you move ahead in cryptotalk this will come automatically to you.

The post should not be less than 100 characters, but it must contain information or advice, meaning it must be understandable to the reader, so if the post is very long and incomprehensible, I think it will be deleted, the posts are not evaluated according to their size, but rather To benefit others

• +2 1

Yes, dear, you must read the forum rules regarding publishing rules in a private way in order to publish everything that is safe and complete for the forum rules and the participation must be a hundred characters at least appreciated and most importantly, it must be of course not, and the publication in it is divided according to the English language, and you must learn  The language is good, it is the best money for you, thank you very much.

• +2 1

It is true that it should contain 100 characters, but I think that it is easy to obtain these letters and not through fraud, but rather the information that we share or attach to. It should be sufficient for all inquiries, taking into account the rules as much as possible.