Is cryptotalk still paying bitcoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yomose

Is cryptotalk still paying bitcoin

Yes, my friend pays Bitcoin, but on the condition that the participation that I made gets a positive reputation in order to ensure the benefit of others, but the value of the payment has been reduced from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi.

• +2 1

Yes of course my friend,  cryptotalk is a great platform where you can learn and earn at the same time.  But before you earn bitcoin you have to be creating a good quality posts so that your posts will be rated. 

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. They pay TalkTalk and Satoshi tokens, which are two currencies derived from bitcoin and you can convert them to bitcoin whenever you want and you can trade them in order to get a good profit in trading but you must gain information about trading before entering the trading world in order to be a Successful Trader. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Cryptotalk has always paid satoshis per publication and I find it sad that you do not know it, certainly sometimes the page is cleaned up and does not agree to give the payment to anyone in the forum, but this happens for a while and the payment is not lost, it is only stored for a time in the forum.

My dear friend, this forum pays us some bitcoin satoshi to create a simple capital that enables us to enter the cryptocurrency market, as it raises these profits after making sure that you have gained some experience in this field and make sure of the members ’interactions on your posts and topics. Be active in this work, my friend.

Yup crypto talk is still paying talk and bitcoin. If we create the topic with good quality content than our post gain the good reputation and we gain the bonus of these reputed posts

The Encrypted Currency Forum still pays us for our useful publications with a positive reputation from other members. The Encryption Forum is one of the best forums in the world that offers you money for knowledge .

Yes, dear, a modern encryption forum still pays because it is in return for someone who does his own useful posts and has the benefit for everyone and has a positive reputation in general or a love heart in particular to get a profit through it on Bitcoin and that after reducing the payment the work began in the forum without stopping and this A very good thing, and it has become to pay 200 satoshi for the single participation that gets a reputation and is generally useful. I am still paying on Bitcoin and this forum is a forum for education and earning. Knowledge is not money. Thank you very much.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:20 AM, Yomose said:

Can anyone let me know if cryptotalk is still paying bitcoin.

Or are they only paying talk token now?

Yes dear mate cryptotalk is still paying bitcon. It is giving 200 satoshi on each paid post. And it is also giving talk tokens. And providing 10 talk tokens  on each paid post.   And it is giving satoshi for maximum twenty posts.

Yes, of course, the forum still pays for important and useful publications and the full conditions stipulated by the forum. Payment through it is still in Bitcoin because it is an important currency that sits on the throne of cryptocurrencies.

Cryptotalk is still paying well, and I believe it is one of the best platforms in the world for paying bit coin. They pay bit coin for paid posts, and you will only be paid btcn if you have a good reputation in the community.

Certainly, this forum still pays Bitcoin to all members who abide by the rules and terms. A new payment policy has been followed recently. You will get 200 satoshi for every post that receives support. You must focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success. When our posts are of good content we will get  Absolutely support.

My friend 

from what I know 

There is no platform can give you Bitcoin because it very high cost 

It needs supper devices and I like to name it as a tower of devices to mine just one Bitcoin after a lot of hard work 

Dear we are getting our payment in both currency we are also getting talk token and Bitcoin for our post so so don't worry about this but the memory method is changed and now we are getting Low payment.

Yes, they still pay in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies available on yobit
 currency.Y ou have to wait seven days for the site to start paying you Bitcoin.There
 But dear you need to have a reputation in every post to get paid, so you have to work hard to earn 0.00001 Bitcoin and that is enough for one post.

• +4 1

Payment is still as it is my friend. You only have to work hard and prove your worth with high-quality publications. Never give up, but challenge yourself and be patient until you win and win money and a good reputation here in this forum, which in my opinion is one of the best forums. Good luck