Is cryptotalk still paying bitcoin - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yomose

Is cryptotalk still paying bitcoin

Yes, it is a great forum, good and shining, and I feel proud to be with you. We grow up together with the help of each other. Yes, we have to help

This forum is still paying us bitcoins and talk token as well.We just need to make 20 useful comments of daily.After one week we will get pay.Sometime this forum stop giving payment to us coz admin check this forum.After checking payment start again.So if you face such problem so don't worry about it.

crypto talk is the paying the bitcoin to the like post they do not give the comment post bitcoin they pay the talk token for the all comments. they give the 200 satoishi of the each like post. that is not a small to like. 

Of course yes these forum is still paying bitcoin and to the greatest surprise of all time is still considered the best paying platform that pays it members well who work hard on daily basis in form of satoshi.

according to my knowledge crypto also give bitcoin on your useful post and some talktoken also so if you work here on this forum and get more payment evaluation with best earning so do your best and get more bitcoin in turns of your useful work.

Well .. I am new to this forum and I do not know many details, but there is advice on a good and useful topic that earns you payment .. and patience also makes you an active and effective member of this forum .. Give effort and patience, and you will get what you want.

How happy to help you cryptotalk I think it continues to give very good profits for the comments I have read or for the posts I have seen they continue to pay very well and some say that it is the best platform I think it is also, I think that they are only paying in satoshis and from there you can change it to bitcoin from somewhere like yobit.

ofcouse you get paid for posting 20 usefull post in this forum in the form of satoshi you can convert them in bitcoin in the yobit wallet sometimes payment get delayed so you have to be patience to get the payment and keep commenting

This forum still pays BTC for useful posts that have a positive reputation. But now BTCs have been greatly reduced. Now we can earn 4,000 BTC per day.

Yes, my friend, this forum is permanently paying Bitcoins, and it is one of the most honest sites that I have known. I am very happy that I joined this wonderful platform.

For now I have received my payments perfectly, I only see it interrupted every time they clean or the bath runs out of cash but after completing their tasks everything is activated again and I have no problems, what can happen many is that the administrators When they detect that there are unscrupulous people, they take longer than the account because it takes them longer to do that kind of cleaning.

• +2 1

Hello mate, you are welcome back to the cryptotalk platform, I think that the platform is still paying btc and not only talk token because from the yobit platform, you will be paid 200 satoshi for every useful posts with average rating, I hope this is helpful.

The payment is done in both BTC and TALK token but since you are asking about bitcoin then it is very important that we point out that the payment for bitcoin has been reduced from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi per post. This might seem like a lot of reduction but looking at the huge rise in the price of bitcoin we would understand that it was necessary. 

Of course, friend cryptotalk continues to pay in bitcoin, the problem is that payments fell but we must bear in mind that this year bitcoin will continue to rise.
If cryptotalk had not lowered the payments they would have to have closed the community because it would be a lot of money

Of course, as we know, cryptocurrency is providing bitcoin for relevant and meaningful and constructive posts.  But recently the Cryptotalk forum is offering bitcoin's, as well as tokens.  These two currencies are very valuable in crypto.  Bitcoin's price level is much higher now.  Everyone can easily earn bitcoin from this forum.

Greetings dear. Cryptotalk is still paying out bitcoins. It is a good and safe forum. You just have to stick to the rules and post good posts and you will get paid.

• +2 1

Yah.Cryptotalk is paying bitcoin.If you want to receive payment you have to complete 100 posts and after 7 days ,you will start receiving payment

1 hour ago, Jojo01 said:

My friend, I'm new with you here. I don't know enough to provide an answer, but I expect the site to start paying you after 100 free altercations and pay Bitcoin. I will follow the comments so I don't know with you. Thank you.

@Jojo01 my friend this forum still paying bitcoin payment to our every positive rating post, but the payment of bitcoin amount reduced because of spammers,

few months back this forum pays us 1k satoshis but right now the amount is 200 sat, but don't worry current bitcoin price is too high so these 200 sat also very good amount, so keep hard work  and collect satoshis and talk tokens.

The forum still pushes the bitcoin. It gives 200 satoshi for each positive interaction. It is a good percentage with the rise in the prices of the existing currencies. It was more than that, but with the increase, the value decreased to give

• +4 1

The cryptotalk do gives free 200 satoshis and 10 talk coins for every positively rated post,which can be converted to Bitcoin later on,but advisably, it'll be better to convert the bitcoins to litecoin because it has lesser withdrawal fee

Of course, my friend, the forum is still paying Bitcoin on the posts and comments provided by members and beginners, so you must persevere in your work and publish useful, unique and new leaflets or comments in order to gain a good reputation on these posts in order to gain profit from the forum
And good luck

For our message, cryptotalk is still paying us in bitcoin and still sending us talk token. The payment system has changed recently, and it is no longer the same as it was previously. We are currently compensated for 20 posts. To be paid in bitcoin, your posts must be useful.

Hello there greetings yes Crypto talk still pink Bitcoin and that's why every member of this forum for the new member daily joining this forum to earn Bitcoin through this platform that's why we all are here working and making Bitcoin I hope you understand and good luck

Of course my friend, this forum still pays us Bitcoin in exchange for publishing our posts here, but we have to make sure that these posts are useful in order to get a positive reputation

For our article, cryptotalk is always paying in bitcoin and still sending talk token. The payment system has changed recently, unlike in the past. We are currently paying for 20 posts. To be paid in bitcoin, the posts must be helpful.