A lot of money if you're smart - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

A lot of money if you're smart

I am not a financial or economic expert, but I have a respectable experience with digital currencies and I know many secrets that you may not know, the first of which is the bitcoin price and how much it will be after five or ten years and an answer I do not know because I do not see the future, but according to my humble analysis, Bitcoin is digital gold The demand for the currency is increasing a lot, and the current prices are an opportunity that we will not find in the coming years.

So try to store a percentage of your daily earnings because my vision for the future is good.

That's truly right, if we are smart we can earn more. It's all about our creativity Or specialty in our content. So if we take a smart move on this forum we can have a change in our life. 

• +1 1

That's right, all data indicate that Bitcoin has a great future, especially in light of the institutional trend to invest in it, which gives Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies the confidence to invest in them more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend your are right Hard work is must also smart work through which you can achieve what you want money should be our second priority knowledge first try to grab knowledge there .

You are right mate 😍. As now a days the price of bitcoin increase day by day speedly it will reach the 50k$ in next 2 months easily and it's a best time for us to hold it . It's a very best source of earning and profit in the online earning field. I'm trying my best to hold and buy it for good profit in future.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Kafon said:

I am not a financial or economic expert, but I have a respectable experience with digital currencies and I know many secrets that you may not know, the first of which is the bitcoin price and how much it will be after five or ten years and an answer I do not know because I do not see the future, but according to my humble analysis, Bitcoin is digital gold The demand for the currency is increasing a lot, and the current prices are an opportunity that we will not find in the coming years.

So try to store a percentage of your daily earnings because my vision for the future is good.

@Kafon yes my dear you are 100% right you will get much money if you have have a smarter skills and you have experience and knowledge about any plate forum. Then we are a smart review got opportunities but in working we will need a knowledge both things things are important to get money are success in every field of life. 💞🥰

Price of bitcoin is now little stable and after some hour the price may be changed quickly. So buy some of the reef is good idea and you peole be in form to collect all the sadar without asking.

I fully agreed with you .. I think it is likely to be the beginning of the time of the Bitquain and launched at a price of the primitive .. I have been inviting and evolving people and interest in the interest of the deficiency of the reasons and the Couvid 19 .. So everyone recommended that the investment plan has their own in the nearest opportunity

Samrtness matter when we are in trading forum. Knowledge about coins prices makes your profit high. Bitcoin price is stable now and next may be not. Skills and specific contents matter and attract the more guys to them. It is one of the best skill for earning.👌

13 hours ago, Kafon said:

I agree with you. None of us know the future.For this reason, if we store bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, it will bring us a lot of profit in the future.It would be great if we could save some of our daily income.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency can bring you alot of money not even only if you are smart.. you don't need to be an expert though you can simply ask for their opinions but when you hold your bitcoin when it is high by the time you will sell it there is probability of gaining much profit.

If we buy cryptocurrency for a little less than what we earn every day, then the price of future cryptocurrency may go up.Then we can earn a lot of money in the future just for our little effort.The idea you gave is really very effective.

• +1 1

You can earn in a smarter way if you are smart because if you really want to earn then you should open your mind and thought about that how can you earn.

If we continue to save bitcoin now I hope we can benefit a lot from it in the future.  Because the price is going up day by day so I think its price may go up further in the future.  So we can benefit if we hold on to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

That means if you are smart you can make easy and simplest to earn money easily. Try to be smart not like you are wearing good cloths. Try to be smart with your mind with your brain. If you did this success will come easily. Even you can't imagine how first you gain success.Mind it. 

• +3 1

Crypto is the basis of the future in addition to blockchain technology.
In particular Bitcoin, which is the most important cryptocurrency, and therefore Bitcoin must be kept for the future,
Although I am a trader, I keep a constant amount of bitcoin in my wallet, waiting for it to rise further in the future.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information . yes you are saying well I am strongly agree with you .Savings give us profit in huge amount . So i think if we save bitcoin it will be better for us 

The cryptocurrencies that we will be saving now may one day rise in price in the future.  Which is why one day we will benefit a lot more.  So we have to buy any kind of cryptocurrency so that we can get a lot of profit if the price goes up in the future.

This is true, the Bitcoin currency will continue to rise despite the fluctuations that occur in it as a result of supply and demand for it, and thus you can benefit by storing a percentage of your daily profits and achieving many gains because Bitcoin is high

Hello! Yes, Bitcoin is now the most popular and most expensive cryptocurrency in the world. Now the Bitcoin exchange rate is over $ 36,000. And all investors want to invest in Bitcoin. Because, Bitcoin is growing every day. I also want to invest in Bitcoin.

Crypto currency can be greatly achieve when you're smart , smart is a somewhat tactically and systematic to applied into cryptotalk . Topic and Post are created through smartness but many people don't understand  why their even in this forum

Hi. I also believe that knowledge equals more money, so it is essential to research and learn constantly to obtain good benefits.
I also think that btc has a promising future in the rest of 2021 and during the following years, because everything seems to indicate that a great number of institutions will continue buying Bitcoin during this year. In addition, for example, MicroStrategy's shares have risen too much since they announced that they were buying btc, so it is a great model to follow for other institutions.

There is a technical analysis, and it is one of the things that do not work most of the time, but the price of Bitcoin depends on the injection of large capital into this world to buy bitcoin, so its price increases.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:14 PM, Kafon said:

Bitcoin is digital gold The demand for the currency is increasing a lot, and the current prices are an opportunity that we will not find in the coming years.

That's a good idea definitely as If we store Btc we can get more profit from it in future as it's demand is increasing day by day so the price will also rise.I agree with your point.

I'm not an expert and not a financial advisor but I don't disagree with this post by this banned member, it is probably one of the few posts in the beginner section that give simple but really good advice. The future of Bitcoin is not about the next day price not the next week or months either. It is for the long term of five to ten years.