I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

The most important advice that I can advise you is to adhere to the rules of the forum verbatim because in case you violate any of it, you will be exposed to a warning point and with repeated mistakes you will force them to ban you
So be careful

Welcome my friend
I advise you to check out the posts in the forum about.
Try to take advantage of the old members and read the comments because they are of great benefit.
And I advise you to be patient and not bored and consider everything you do here with the aim of knowledge and increasing experience.

I advise you to always write useful content, write such posts and write a topic that contains very useful information. If you write a good and useful post in simple English so, your account was increased day after day. And If you follow the rules of this platform correctly, you can make a good profit from here. Don't do any negative comment,don’t do any copy paste here and obviously don't give up.

• +4 1

If you are just starting out, you should definitely read the forum rules. If you read the forum rules, you will not do anything wrong and you will not be banned. If you post up-to-date posts and post useful posts, everyone will like it and your reputation will increase. 

Welcome my friend. First of all you should understand all the rules and regulations of this forum . You should complete your first 100 posts. You should comment on posts and give other positive reputation . You should have to gain knowledge about this forum . You can also switch to investing money on this forum but you must avoid spammers . You should avoid copy pasting as it leads to warning points and blocking of your account. Good luck ! 

Well and good if you had started your work on this forum and just have to complete your first hundred post then you can started your earning after your hundred posts.

you are such a useful information the most important thing first to start with that you make sure knowing you tell me why is it yourself with the forum rules so as to avoid warning points

Welcome you, my friend ... First .. Most importantly, you must respect the laws imposed by the site administration ... Therefore, you must gain high experience by prolonging working Times ... Respect the rules .. And other positive methods ..

• +1 1

You have to start right for yourself by being well acquainted with the provisions and laws of the forum and adhering to them and not violating its standards and you have to provide as much as possible more ideas and correct information and share them with other members that also brings you a good reputation and you have to be patient always and invest

• +3 1

It is always better to choose good topics related to the forum and cryptocurrencies and to stay away from violating the rules stipulated by the work here.
Always try to stay away from the sites and people who offer great offers and profits in exchange for working with them, beware, as fraudsters are many.

Welcome, my friend, if you are interested in the world of coding, then you are in the best station, here what you have to do is share your information and formulate it in a way of sequential ideas on a topic and publish it. You can also read and comment on our colleagues ’publications and give reputation points in appreciation of their work. Finally, twenty posts will count for you. Useful per day to pay you her profits, I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

First of all, I strongly suggest that you read the rules and act on them because they avoid you from prohibitions and bad evaluation .. Secondly, you have to be patient .. and work hard and give time to acquire knowledge and also provide knowledge by creating strong and useful topics .. I wish you success

The person who takes advisors from others and follows their advisors is very successful, so what we say is that I have just started and advise me, then he should take  advice and follow his advice. 

I advise you to post in accordance with the rules of this forum. You live long by working here. To achieve something good from here, you have to follow the rules of this forum to get good success. Here you will post useful things. If your post is good, people will give you a positive reputation. Work carefully here, you can earn something good.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

The best advice that i think that any member can give you here are to focus on eh knowledge that you are able to gain from a forum such as this one because if you are able to do that and post good content than the earnings will come naturally, and you will also be able to increase your earning through the trading knowledge that you can gain here. Furthermore, it is imperative that you make sure that you know all for the rules in the forum to ensure that you make the most of your time here and don't get any warning points. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In fact, I am also a novice in this platform and I do not know much about it, but I know that adhering to the rules of posting and commenting is the most important thing that we must adhere to in order to ensure that we remain in this forum and so that we do not receive a ban or warning.

Hello friend first of all best of luck and welcome on cryptotalk this platform is very beneficial for us you should working according to the rules and regulations and you get need the help from the expert in that way you will be able to earn money from crypto talk

• +4 1

first i congratulate you that you choose the right forum to increase your profits and this forum is a complete source of information that give you a chance to learn and earn at same time so my advice to that obeys rules and regulations of forum and always try to do your best.

Hello, I really don't have much advice to give because I'm more like receiving. That is why I decided to put myself in your shoes and benefit from every piece of advice that was given on this matter.

My advice is respect the rules of the forum that's mean you should read them of course and then participate in the forum with create post like people post if you like and discuss with other about the subject you want and follow users to have some followers. 

Hi dear you are welcomein this platforum. You are the part of best platforum. In which you learn and earn money. By post and comment on it. But you following the rule if you not follow the rules and regulation then your account banned be careful and work with honesty. I hope you understand

What increases your experience, my friend, is your work, your follow-up to the members ’publications, and the acquisition of knowledge through them, as well as learning how to create a topic to get a profit in return for it.

I advise you, dear first, to follow the instructions and laws stipulated by the forum and work to educate yourself and be fully aware of how to write publications and focus on writing the first 100 comments because it is an important step in your presence in this forum and before publication must ensure that your post is free of errors Spelling so that members understand your post and also benefit as much as possible from the elderly, distinguished and empowered in this forum before publication and also publish important and rich topics of ideas for the benefit of new members

First, my friend, you must follow the rules and data of this platform when commenting. It should contain more than a hundred characters. Read the topic carefully, understand and then ask a useful opinion or question. Being a beginner and working here in this forum with the topics presented will teach you a lot about cryptocurrencies and the way to work in this  Forum too.

• +1 1