I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

My advice is for you. First you complete 100 posts. Then you will post 20 every day.You will follow the rules in this forum. Mandatory compliance. You must post correctly. Do not copy. You keep your grammar and spelling correct. Those aspects will focus and give more effort.

One of the most advice that any new member of the forum cryptotalk should adhere to is to read the forum rules well, not copy and paste from other peoples comments, not create multiple accounts, and create non-duplicate topics with good content.

This forum is useful and good for everyone by gaining knowledge, information and skill related to cryptocurrencies, investment and trading, in addition to the financial benefit. So you are lucky to be on this forum.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 5:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

I advise you in the beginning to know all the rules in the forum in the section about Forum and then to focus on completing the first 100 posts successfully because it is considered the first plan on the way to your work in the forum, try to benefit from the experiences of the senior members to be able to create posts Helpful.

My advice is respect the rules of the forum that's mean you should read them of course and then participate in the forum with create post like people post if you like and discuss with other about the subject you want and follow users to have some followers..

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum.You should read the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk first.You have to complete your first 100 comments successfully and then you will be paid for every 20 useful comments per day.Try to gain experience from the senior members.

I advise you to study more useful information on the forum, that is, the rules, and learn to write useful posts where there will be little water and more than 100 characters.  I wish you success.

You should read and follow the rules and regulations of this encryption forum. Share your information, experience and knowledge regarding encrypted currencies. Post according to the laws and you will earn a good reputation and thus earn some money

• +5 1

One of the most important advice that any new member of the forum CryptoTalk should adhere to is to read the forum rules well, not copy and paste from other people's posts, not create multiple accounts, and create non-duplicate topics with good content.

• +1 1

Experience needs time and you cannot obtain it upon request, so read the forum rules well and abide by them and stay away from fraud and fraud methods, and then you will get everything you want.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

dear firstly i suggest you to follow the rules and regulations of this forum and secondly keep doing work hard if you want to be an expert and get your goal in your life and do not do anything which is against the rules because by doing that you may get warning points and also be banned from here

I'll advise you to that you should give your time to cryptotalk and do your hard work. Create good quality content and not go for shortcut do your own research and be patient. A day will come when you will get money as well.

• +2 1

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Dont lose hope. 

• +1 1

I am also new here first we should complete our first 100 post then we will able to 20 maximum post daily . Then after 7 days crypto talk pay you on your post. 

Welcome my friend, in order to start, you must participate in the forum and interact a lot in order to be able to gain knowledge and you should benefit from the old through their topics and respect is also required to achieve a good reputation

On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

I think this platform is really very good to learn about something and if you want to get experience you should have to learn the post of the senior member because the senior member have experience in this field and they are telling their experience in the topic you should treat them and you will that many information from them.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, at the beginning, you have to read the forum rules and abide by them, then read, learn and research so that you can create topics of interest that attract members. Stay away from copying and pasting, and the number of letters in your writing must not be less than 100 letters..will

• +2 1

You can earn here by posting useful things. For posting you will be paid 10 talk and 200 satoshi for each useful and positive rated post. But don’t do any illegal action it will make you banned. Don't steal others ideas, Don't copy paste and spam

My advice is very simple, all you have to do is focus on the forum here, and you will reach what you want simply, but with some effort and work smartly 

This forum offers us a lot of benefits, including gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies, in addition to writing good posts about crypto and getting paid, cryptotalk is definitely the best.

First, I advise you to make knowledge your first goal in this wonderful forum
Because when you gain knowledge in the crypto world, you can reach profit and success
And the most important thing is to adhere to the rules of the forum

Welcome my friend inside the wonderful forum and you must work to follow the rules and laws and work to read the old publications that the elderly worked on previously and you must work on developing them in order to get money and develop the forum only you have the patience to reach success and thanks

• +4 1

Welcome to this forum Read the topics presented for the purpose of learning and earning together, not just for the purpose of learning And follow the rules well And continue to do so because continuity will teach you a lot.

• +1 1

It's good that you take my opinion of others first you have to follow the steps of the forum second you have to be patient and be steadfast third you have to be wary of a ban and fourth you have to respect others and fifth do not be jealous of senior members

Well before you get engaged with your writings or start your publication, it is equally important to learn the basics and get the knowledge so that you can get to forward your ideas or opinions based on your prior understanding. So, make sure you spend your time learning new things in the forum.

• +3 1