I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

First you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Help each others especially new beginners. You can earn money and gain more knowledge and information from this platform. 

Pay attention.you only get experience from tgis platform when you came here on the daily basis and try to get attention on the every section of this platform and involved you in every comments and when your know more and spend your time with this forum in tgus way you will get experience 

Crypto talk is a great and very helpful forum where we can learn about crypto currency when you join this crypto then you should read instructions given on this forum and avoid any problem in future

On 1/5/2021 at 5:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

First of all you are high welcome, and for sure you have choose the right place to achieve some of your goals, and be the boss of your self, my advice to you is to keep moving forward in normal way, don't rush your self, everything is matter of Time.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

If you want to increase your experience than read more and more posts of seniors and extract important knowledge from them. 

If you want to work at this forum and earn good payments than read all rules from section ' about forum '  and work according to rules. 

My dear friend first you have to do after joining this platform is to you read the rules and regulation of this platform that can easily understand by reading them once if you read them you find no difficulty in doing work on this platform because someone ignore this rules and later do something against the rules of this plate faram and it will receive warning point or may be in some situation it got banned.then my friend you have to completed your first hundred post and after that complete your seven days trial which ensure that you know the rules and regulation on this platform and keep going with the determination and you should got payment from this platform and that moment is very exciting for you best of luck my friend.

RollerCoin is a fun little game for beginners that can earn you a few satoshi here and there, however, it’s not going to make you a bitcoin overnight.

What I like about this game it is that the player is able to climb the ladder quickly. It doesn’t matter if you started last year or last week, you still have the same chance of getting into the top 1% in the game (I easily moved into the top 2% of players in the game within 24 hours of playing).

It’s much more efficient to gain Gh/s through the minigames, however, this only lasts for a certain time. That means that someone who has given up on the game drops down the leaderboard very quickly.

You can get caught up playing 500 minigames a day just to earn a couple of thousand satoshis – that’s less than $1 USD for your time. Not a great payback. However, if you invest your satoshi in the virtual miners, you should be able to double your satoshi every 7 years (assuming the token amount is always comparable to total pool power). This would then equate to a cool 10% a year in returns.

I am also really excited to see the new updates being released over the next year. It looks like they will bring a lot of new gameplay and experiences to the game. Having a few miners, or understanding of the game could be beneficial when all of the new updates roll in!

RollerCoin Link🔗https://rollercoin.com/?r=k4ufwy7h

rcrf.gif.564bc4d156a970c1c213685f2e1055be.gif

Hey friend i will advice you to learn first about this site before starting work in this platform. Cause if you don't know about this site then you won't be able to earn money or use this site. Start learning first from senior members. Then you will easily work here.

In this case I suggest you to read maximum topics and comments they will increase your knowledge alot and then you can write more useful and informative posts

First heart's welcome my friend. Then you will be patient because this helps you to work here then you read the rules and regulations of this forum which are very important for you. Because sometimes many people will be banned because they would not read the rules and regulations. Doing work hard and be honest. And have a nice day friend.

• +1 1

I started this forum to earn money by doing good work. This forum is a very good forum. Working in this forum, my interest in my work is growing more and more. And all the work I can do from the heart. Working here, I am slowly making better posts  I can give. So I can say that the advice to work in this forum is to do good work and earn money.

• +3 1

Dear friend welcome to you on this forum .I want to give advise that is don't abuse anyone and don't do religious or political matters with others .Work hard and keep calm .

You should create posts useful as you can. And write your posts with helpful contents for the readers. So you can get more reputation points in positive form. Because it has directly affects on your payment. 

So write your posts without any spelling and grammar mistakes. If you are making mistakes like spelling and grammar mistakes then you can't get more reputation points that has directly affects on your payment.

So be careful. Best of luck in future dear.

All I want to advise you about working in this forum is that follow the elder members of this forum so that you can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and trading and about how to be in this platform. Also learn as much as you can about cryptocurrencies and create topics that are helpful to other members.

First of all, I welcome you on this platform and after that I want to advise you to work hard on this platform with a lot of heart and you get good reputation on it, inshallah you will be earning very much .And you can get information along with a lot of reputations on this platform. 

Be patient and be cooperative in order to achieve good reputation on this forum. Never be jealous of seniors profile, avoid copypaste work , always make your own content and do creative work to achieve a good repute there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My dear friend, welcome to the crypt forum.  I am new to crypto forums.  Not received payment yet.  Yet from my short experience I want to tell you, in my opinion cryptocurrency is a popular online platform.  By working here you will be able to make money and gain proficiency in English and learn about Bitcoin and learn about online platforms.  You work according to the rules.  Don't post wrong.  Don't copy anyone's post.  Do not comment more than once on a topic.  Thanks buddy.

Hi mate, welcome to the useful crypto forum. My advices are the same as others respected members have given you, because these all are basic and most adopted things to be learned by the beginners so that they can survive here for a long time. You should have to read all the rules of the forum, that is described in pined posts of About Forum section. You should understand every rules of the forum and must have to follow them.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information. Congratulations for joining this forum. You will try to work very carefully in this here.. First, you will read the rules and regulations in this forum well. After that there will be no possibility of your second mistake. You will be able to work here vary easily.

The foremost important thing is merely make the foremost of this Apprentices area, after you have got considered and familiarized yourself with the 100 posts, you ought to begin considering the other parts of the gathering. After that, begin posting posts that bring esteem to individuals, both comments that can offer assistance people as well, it is exceptionally imperative to take after the rules of the photo to have more perceivability when it comes to assist.

• +3 1

Before starting work on this platform then you must read his rules and regulations and we can worked according to this rules. This is the best platform to earn good money we can get a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto talk. By investment we can get a lot of profit this site is beneficial for us. just we can do work hard and give our best we can spend time as mush as possible. Spend more time to get more knowledge about crypto talk. We take care of it don't break the rules and don't against this rules.

Hello friend welcome to this amazing forum. Cryptotalk is an excellent forum to learn all about cryptocurrencies and at the same time generate income through it. To stay here we just need to be consistent in our posts and follow the rules to the letter.

Sincerely speaking if you really love this forum and want to  earn money from here then you must have to be patient, tolerant and hard working member in the forum and also post useful content in the forum.

The best thing I can tell you friend is that patience is the best virtue that human beings should have, since we are going to learn from the cryptographic world little by little, and we do not have to give up on it, if we are going to start we have to get involved. Background here, it will be difficult, but not impossible, seek knowledge and post it here, share your insights into the crypto world, but of course following the rules of the forum.

• +4 1