I am starting with what do you advise me? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Welcome friend, just follow the rules, be vigilant, study and educate others, write comments and get money for it, then you can exchange your earned money for a cryptocurrency that you consider promising

• +3 2

At the beginning of the first 100 post  as a new user or member of this forum what's important is to abide by the forum rules and regulations and create highly informative topics that will keep the forum great and better in order to remain successful in the platform.

First thing to do for beginner is to read the rules and regulations clearly and should follow tgem to avoid any problem.Secondly I advice you to spend more time at the forum and you should explore all the sections to expand your knowledge about forum and cryptocurrency.

You are welcome into this forum my friend. first of all i will advice you to go about forum section before you can start posting your 100 post, you should go and read the rules and regulation. Secondly I advice you to spend more time at the forum and you should explore all the sections to expand your knowledge about forum and cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Welcome. It is very important to follow the rules in this forum and the moderators are very strict. If anyone makes a mistake or violates the rules, our account receives a warning note and may be banned. Therefore, in order to protect yourself from being banned in this forum, you should publish useful and informative material following the rules. Each post should use at least 100 words and no one's content should be copied and pasted. good luck.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend. Once you complete the first hundred comments them you will enter in the paid section then you should to work on the regular basis without any vecation and try to get many more knowledge about crypto then get benefited in the future 

I think as a new member you should talk to the seniors and should learn the rules and regulations of the site and collect enough knowledge to make a post useful and authentic. First of all you have to post hundred comments to get registration on the site and then your earning will be start and you will be paid according to your work. So  try to work hard with patience and consistency and you will be succeed. 

Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If you really have interest in this forum and want to become experienced, you have to give most of time in learning about cryptocurrency. Increase your knowledge, your ability to do something in cryptotalk will be increased.

Hello partner, remember that to obtain good results you have to try to create good articles, but also to keep following the rules, since they will be of help.
Remember that quality is better than quantity, I say this because sometimes I have seen publications where they try to create many publications, but few of them are helpful, so you should better maintain a good quality in your articles, and not seek to have an extensive amount of them, maybe they do this to generate more, but what matters is that they can be helpful to others.
Also keep in mind that when you publish a topic you should try to maintain coherence or that it is helpful to others.
I hope this comment is helpful, best regards.
Note: It should be noted that this is my opinion and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own opinion.

My advice is respect the rules of the forum that's mean you should read them of course and then participate in the forum with create post like people post if you like and discuss with other about the subject you want and follow users to have some followers 

• +5 1

On 1/5/2021 at 11:41 PM, Huzaifa12 said:

Listen friend carefully, if you are really interested in cryptotalk then be ready to give more time per day, your time will give you more knowledge which you will feel in future, your hard work will bring more happiness for you when for the first time you earn some Bitcoin. And also keep patience and say thanks for everything you achieve either it is less or more.

Very constructive ideas dear mate which you delivered. Obeviously if anybody is honest and taking too much interest then you should be very punctual in giving more and more time to the Cryptotalk. Then you're going towards success.✌

Hello dear Crypto is really good and helpful. My advice first read the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important.

Don't use useless post and your post is not less than hundred character and respect our seniors members..

• +2 1

My friend, set a goal for you in this field. Be patient and dedicated to work in order to achieve your dreams here. Gather sufficient information and experience that will lead you to profits and gains Learn methods and methods of investment and trading and start your journey towards success

I advise you never to give up and never stop posting useful posts in this forum. And I advise you to follow the rules and regulations strictly so that you avoid the ban. And I recommend that you publish quality content in this forum with your hard work and attention. Keep helping each other.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, be a good reader. Publications and listen to the opinions of old members. Take advice. Do well to earn more. Abide by the rules to continue your work here and good luck.

Here you will find a large number of information about the world of coding in its various fields. I advise you to focus on the field that you intend to enter and expand in so that your thoughts are not distracted and your goals are lost.

Well and good if you had started your work on this forum. You just have to complete your first 100 posts then you can start your earning after your hundred post. At this time you should have to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their trading.

Good luck

• +2 1

Even my own send word and my whole unskilled person associates greek deity, incl everybody, which they ought to stand by noncompetitive in addition to uncomplaining, which we exerting as well as comply sensational serialization Torah in sensational meeting place as well as which powerful quality in their cites stand by intoxicated on these terms various difficulties....

• +2 1

I advice you that your are working hard on this forum and get the reputation. If you write a good and useful post in simple English so, your account was increased day after day. You can gain knowledge,experience and money here. So, you are working hard and make your life success full life.

Mate, my advise to you will be that never lose patients just follow the rules and regulations of this form and make useful post. This plate form have plenty on stuff so don't loss hope and work with passion to earn and learn more.

Yes you are hundred percent right and it's become a your right that if you don't know any thing you have to needed all seniors.  Now I want to advise you that always follow all the rules and regulations of this platform and Also working on this platform by keeping all the rules in our view.  And we also have to keeping regularity in our work so then we have to get many profit from it. 

Cryptotalk is incredible and very helpful platform.  This forum you can learn about cryptotalk.  You read guidelines avoid bad things. You just need to spend  most of your time here to learn about cryptotalk. 

Dear mate the very first thing which you do is to complete 100 posts and after this you have to make 20 posts on daily basis for 7 days and after this you earn good money from this forum. So do your best and get good from this