Have you encountered problems with the platform? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Have you encountered problems with the platform?

All of us at the beginning will face difficulties and obstacles, but we do not have to receive more patience and work. The more we continue to work, we will gain experience and be able to face any problem that we may face on this platform, so all we have to do is trust ourselves and our ability and strive for our goal of working in the encrypted currency forum .

Anyone will encounter difficulties at the start of their work

But he must endure and not give up, and if he makes a mistake, he must learn from his mistake

Definitely follow the instructions and work rules, and stick to the terms

Well, I am new here, and I think that I must face some difficulties and I am still striving to overcome them. He also drew on the knowledge of the older members, given their experience

Certainly, my dear friend, there is no work without difficulties, especially at the beginning. The path to success begins with one step. With patience, continuous research and follow-up, we gain the necessary experiences to practice and follow up our work without tiring or boredom, and every person who wants success must draw on the experiences of others without embarrassment and love his work very much and thus humiliate .

• +2 1

When i have start thw work i feel that this work will be difficult but by time i got experience and i relize its not so hard you just have to give your best.

Every person in this forum faced some difficulties, overcame them, faced some problems and they were solved, and all this was like learning and a lesson in order to become more experienced and learn from our mistakes and not repeat them, pay close attention to the rules and laws and adhere to them because it is necessary

• +1 1

I did not encounter any problem except for a warning point because of the language of the post, and the problem is a lesson that we must learn from in order not to make a mistake again, but the rules must be followed well so that we do not encounter unforgivable problems and mistakes

Any path you take in your life will not be easy, and here comes your turn to either give up or rise up and face your destiny. In any case, working in the forum is not that difficult. Just focus, be patient and follow the rules and you will succeed.

Dear you learn from this forum how work at the crypto world .When you learn and get experience than you will earn a lot through this forum .Yess you become professional through this forum by using yobit and trade here. 

I still haven't encountered any problems because I read the instructions carefully and adhere to the rules, and if I do you will always be safe.

In the beginning, I didn't focus until I finished the 20 special comments a day
Until I was sent a warning point and took it as a warning to me
From then to now, I focus on information and follow the laws as they are
And now I have a good amount of information.

• +2 2

Hello my dear and I want to tell you that I was and your member on this forum and I face some problems because then I have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency and cryptography but at this time I have not any problem to this poor thank you so much for asking

• +3 1

I want to know the problems you faced and the obstacles in this platform, what is your experience, and did you follow the laws in working on this platform, or did you not get tired, did you face many difficulties, and did you survive and become a professional at work?

In fact my friend every work has its difficulties we have to be patient and work hard to succeed and achieve our goal, in fact I make a lot of effort to create useful publications and get good reputation.

My dear friend I am agreed with you I have a lot of problems faced on capital when I start workingbut with the passage of time number of expert people are here who help us on daily basis so in that way I will able to I am able to get over from that kind of problems now I am working here on daily basis

Every work in this world has its challenges. So whatever you are doing in this world there's always a problem involves in it. In this platform we face problems of posts and topics deletion and the rest. 

Yes, it is true that I faced many problems and difficulties because there is no work without problems and difficulties, but whoever wants success is the one who can overcome these problems, and I, through the experiences I have acquired and the information I have gathered, have expanded my knowledge circle and are able to overcome any problem that may occur with me in  This forum..

• +3 1

So far, I have not encountered any problem or obstacle because I adhere to the rules of the forum and avoid mistakes
I ran into difficulty at first because I didn't have much information about cryptocurrencies
But I worked hard and followed the members' articles and comments containing tips and useful information
I advise you to persevere and persevere in order to gain experience in this field

My dear friend, every work in this life contains difficulties at first, but with patience and hard work, difficulties will be overcome and overcome and experience gained from them, my biggest difficulties in this forum and still is the deletion of my permanent publications.

• +3 1

I faced some difficulties at the beginning .. But I went through several useful publications in this forum and learned some things .. But I did not become a professional in this work .. But my work I think is somewhat good .. Thank you all .. Good luck to all

My dear friend, there is no job in which there are no difficulties. Yes, I suffered a little with some things, but my situation improved with the help of some friends, and you will also gain experience with the passage of time by yourself. And I think the platform is good and very understandable in the end

Dear friend there are several difficulties which you'll face while working here. And you have to be willing to do what it takes to survive as a good member of this platform. And yes the most important thing follow rules and regulations in every post. 

In fact, I am still considered a new member, I do not have any experience yet, but I have not yet encountered any difficulties, and I followed the forum rules to the letter in order to avoid the warning points, but the difficulties that you will face It should be a valuable lesson for you, to avoid this problem again.

• +4 1

Yes I have encountered a problem in this platform when I was a beginner in this platform before understanding the rules and regulations of this platform properly but obviously everything is alright after getting more knowledge and experience in this platform.

Anyone encounter difficulties at the start of their work But he must endure and not give up, and if he makes a mistake, he must learn from his mistake so all we have to do is trust ourselves and our ability and strive for our goal of working in the encrypted currency forum