Have you encountered problems with the platform? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Have you encountered problems with the platform?

Dear, I was finding it difficult to create posts, due to my inexperience, I did not know anything about cryptocurrency, but I worked actively, and read a lot about cryptocurrencies in this forum, and I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, and now I write my posts easily after gaining knowledge  .

• +4 1

The only difficulty I face is that I do not know why the deletion takes place at times, or the number of comments in the yobit is missing.  Although I am too tempted not to break the rules here.

I have heard many members facing technical issues. But fortunately I have never faced such issue yet. At beginning I faced issue of submit reply as it takes much time in starting but now that issue is resolved. But I appreciate that this forum is Very helpful in resolving issues of members.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In the beginning we face many difficulties in this forum but by spending time and learning to be patient we can benefit a lot from this forum and make a profit.

There are many difficulties that we might come across and it is up to us to figure out how to overcome them and become more successful. We should never give up no matter what we come across.

of course, My spouse and I stumbled upon several complications from the outset involving implementing CryptoTalk, nevertheless, while I recognized the many regulations along with adhered to these people, the project grew to be less complicated along with I truly do the idea additional effortlessly, after a while many of us be a little more seasoned over the findings many of us deal with even though looking at your blog posts and also other matters inside the online community.

Whenever we are in the spotlight in every part of the country. We face challenges, but if we are committed to our job, we will eventually learn about and relax into it, just as we did with this blog, which is a good learning platform. It welcomes all new members, but how we react to this chance is up to us.

In fact, I encountered various problems while working on this forum for the first time but I did not lose patience trying to move forward with hard work and strong self-confidence. Hopefully by doing this and following all the rules of Cryptotok I will be able to achieve success.

Yes of course I also faced difficulties and problems in a starting because this is a natural thing  that when we start any work we have to face difficulties but we should face them by keeping patience to become successful.

Certainly, we encountered many obstacles and difficulties at the beginning of our journey in the forum, as everything is new and we do not have experience in it, but with reading the rules and applying them well and listening to the advice of experienced members, everything became easier.

• +2 1

I can't call myself experienced or professional, but I can definitely say that I am an experienced forum participant. The main problem I have had and is a poorly growing reputation. A couple of months ago, it was growing several times better.

Hello my friend, I have a few days on this platform and for this time I have never encountered any problem, but it is necessary to follow the laws and rules set by this platform in order to not face any problems. I wish you good luck.

Frankly, I encountered a problem, I received a warning point, and this is because I unintentionally commented on a post written in Russian and the reason is that I slipped my finger and pressed on a Russian-language post without attention, but I was careful in subsequent times and I hope that everyone will pay attention to the topic of the language

• +1 1

In every work in our life there are difficulties and challenges that we may face, but they should not affect our work and our activities and cause us frustration ... Rather, we must learn from them and gain experience and skill and benefit from them in finding solutions when going through similar situations .. So we have to prove ourselves at work and do the best. Our effort to achieve success while adhering to the rules and conditions of the forum in their correct form

• +3 1

No, of course I did not face any problem with this platform because everything is easy to understand and nothing is difficult, and distinguished old members are ready for any help from new beginners and I followed the laws correctly and well, but we must adhere to them in order to avoid the ban

For the moment and thank God I have not had any problem on the platform and I hope I do not have it but if it happened I would try to ask for help from the experts or a friend who has more experience because it seems to me that they are there to help us. that we do not have experience in some subjects.

Luckily, my friend, I haven't been in trouble yet.
But if that happens, we're here to help each other.
And add to it for as long as I read the terms and the rules that have been developed by the forum, I won't do any problem and problems will not happen to me.

Thank you dear friend 

I started working here a week ago and I have not faced any difficulty so far, because I read the rules very well and followed them and did not violate them, in addition to that I learn a lot from the adults here where through their advice I stay away from making mistakes

My dear friend I want to share my experience with you then I was beginner on this forum then I face some problems about the cryptocurrency because they're time I have not proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency but at this time I am enjoying this forum

• +5 1

At first, I had difficulty completing the first 100 posts, but after I completed it, I also faced a few obstacles in understanding the forum’s regulations, but I learned and gained wonderful experience in this field through my work here.

Everything is based on the effort we put in, all our work and strength lies in an unbreakable will, this is a challenge, since no one becomes an unbreakable will overnight, everything is built slowly until you can achieve it. Achieving it is the dream of every human being despite the circumstance.

• +1 1

In fact, I am still new to the platform and do not have enough experience, at first I faced some difficulties in organizing my time, fortunately everyone is helpful here and I follow the rules, I will follow along with this.

• +2 1

No, my friend, on the contrary, I did not encounter any problem with the platform, it is really profitable and it provides a lot of information and knowledge, but there is a simple problem, which is why I cannot delete the posts

This framework is extremely useful and easy to use. However, the issues we were having were caused by our lack of experience... You must read the platform's guidelines and laws, and if you fully comprehend them, you will never get into trouble. I wish you success.

I had some difficulties at first and this is normal, there is no work without difficulties . But over time it became much easier . We just have to continue working patiently and diligently and benefit from the advice of other members .

• +2 1