Have you encountered problems with the platform? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Have you encountered problems with the platform?

In fact, I was finding it difficult to enter here, but with my research and exploration of the world of cryptocurrencies and questions, but they are greater than I know here, it became easier, I followed the rules and regulations here and it was easier

I joined this platform about two months ago. At first I read the work rules here and fully committed to them, because I learned from the adults here that when you violate these rules you will get warning points, in fact, the work here is fun and very useful.

I had faced many difficulties in the start but now i am very happy on this platform because now i have get enough experience to create posts for this platform because i know that creating useful content are very important and for this we need to learn from our seniors. 

Actually I didnt face that much problem in this forum. Im trying to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly.  I tried my best to contribute to the forum. I work hard and smart in this forum. It really great to be here.

I had some problems when I first started working on CryptoTalk, but once I learned all of the rules and followed them, the job became simpler and I was able to do it more smoothly. As time goes on, we gain more knowledge through the tests we find when reading the articles and other topics in the forum.

Certainly, my friend, any field in which we work is not free from troubles and difficulties, but with will, determination and patience, we can overcome the difficulties in the beginning, I am tired of working, but now I am organizing my time and my knowledge and my experience increases. I am now happy with the work and I wish everyone all the best because encryption is really good job

What a unique experience I did not see more beautiful than this platform I did not face a problem here everything is going well there were some difficulties such as the Internet and lack of experience in the beginning but now everything is good I earn money and put it in my supplies We have to work hard. Let's go. Hey friends

well whatever we do in life in the beginning we must first encounter with challenges because we don't know anything much about it,  but with time we will master everything.  When I'm a newbie I face much difficulties mate. 

For now I have not had and I have not found any problem on the platform, it could be said that it is a good thing and that I am lucky for now I hope it continues like this and does not have any problem that leads me to leave the forum and thus continue working as I've been doing it here in the forum.

Professionalism in any business was based on practice, information, and the benefit that we get in this forum about cryptocurrencies and how to use them increases our level of experience and helps us double our profits in the future.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine.thank God so far you have not had a problem on this Cryptotalk platform, always complying with the rules very adequately so as not to have any problems with the moderators and daily learning a lot about cryptocurrencies. thanks my dear friend read my comment best of luck for the future

I am still new to this group and not an expert.But the crypto talk forum has an excellent reputation and only a few have some problems.The main problems I have heard so far relate mainly to breaking laws . Perhaps the comments or the posters were taken from other people, or maybe the person has several accounts, or the comments are not useful and just meaningless words except that I did not hear any other problems and I hope the situation remains like this

Of course, I am abiding by all the rules of this forum because it is important to follow the rules and regulations to avoid and benefit from the ban.

At first I read the forum rules, I understood a lot of them, but this section taught me the points that I did not understand (beginners section) because many questions are asked and the points are not clear in the forum rules and are explained through the comments of the expert members.

I didn't have any issues because I'm surrounded by knowledgeable people who are always leading me and sharing their experiences. I owe them a great debt of gratitude.

Hi dear friend... Actually it is not those work that who are attain you . Whole in the world work are give the time, if we can work hard then we succeeded.If you face this you can stand any seniors members.

Of course, I did not face any problem and follow the rules in the forum, because I am a beginner, and I want to know what risks we will face in order to overcome them and not fall into them.

Well, I am still a little new to this forum and I did not face any problem except for one which is deleting posts. I used to get annoyed when my posts were deleted, but I do not let that disappoint me, everyone is facing the same problem, and all you have to do to reduce the rate of this happening is to pay attention to your posts and make sure that you share useful content.

Well in the beginning there were some difficulties a little, and I do not deny that, such as not knowing the posts that were answered and not receiving a good reputation, but after gaining some experience and knowledge, many things became clear to me, and my reputation is fine now.

In fact, my dear friend, of course, I did not encounter any obstacles or problems in this wonderful forum, and if we were exposed to obstacles or problems, we will learn from them, because scholars have learned wisdom from the ignorant whenever they see a defect, they avoid it Good luck

I am still a new member, but until now I did not encounter any difficulty because when I entered this forum I knew a little about cryptocurrencies and this really helped me, plus the experienced members here are very friendly and helpful to everyone, and I haven't had any difficulties understanding the forum rules. It's very easy, good luck.

As for me, my friend, I never feel tired of this work because I see in it wasted time. I have organized my study time and other work, and I have devoted the rest of my time to the forum in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge.

I start my journey on this forum recently and my experience to work till very good and i learn various important information related to crypto world from this forum and get experience to use it i always follow the laws of this crypto forum because it is very important to stay long on this forum to obey all its rules and regulations.

Well, although I am not a professional I am almost sure that everyone has gone through these problems:
1 Demotivation
2 Changes in circumstances
3 Lack of patience
These problems are common when working this way, but can be combated by cultivating qualities such as perseverance and determination to never give up and succeed in life.