Have you encountered problems with the platform? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Have you encountered problems with the platform?

I want to know the problems you faced and the obstacles in this platform, what is your experience, and did you follow the laws in working on this platform, or did you not get tired, did you face many difficulties, and did you survive and become a professional at work?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My personal opinion is that there is no work in this world without difficulties, therefore you must be patient so that you can work well and be able to continue in this field .. When I started working on this platform, I was suffering from some difficulties that I was able to overcome with the help of my friends and old members of this platform

There always comes hardships and difficulty in doing any work so we should work patiently so that we may get success . while doing my work I have met many difficulties but I remain steady in hope of getting success.

When you join this platform must check rules and regulations 

If you follow rules and regulations you will not face any issue 

Beginners topic is added for new persons who are facing different issues 

If you have any kind of issues kindly share here 

If you do copy paste comment your profile will banned

If your post is useless or post is not accurate then your post will deleted 

I request you to do helpfull and usefull post 

Certainly, we all ran into problems as beginners at the beginning of our work in this forum, but little by little we started avoiding the risks that we were exposed to and we benefited a lot from the experience of old and experienced members.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 8:22 PM, Sabahzx said:

I want to know the problems you faced and the obstacles in this platform, what is your experience, and did you follow the laws in working on this platform, or did you not get tired, did you face many difficulties, and did you survive and become a professional at work?

First of all if we face any problem we should keep hard and patience. And the Key of success in problems don't lose your hope. so my dear friend it on the other hand if you face any problem you should discuss with seniors we are here to give you an authentic solution. wish you all the best my friend don't lose your hope keep trying here and enjoy. 💞💕😍

Hey. I came to this forum this year when there was a DLRS airdrop from Yobit. I was not aware of the existence of such a forum. And I regretted not having come to this forum earlier. Because, I could learn more about cryptocurrency. But better late than never! I learned on this forum a lot of information about cryptocurrency and not only about cryptocurrency!

I received some Problems while logging in crypto.Apart from these problems, I have faced some problems on reactions of posts to many times. But I have solved all the problems from senior.So if we see any problem on the crypto platform, then we should not be worry we should take help from the seniors. There is a solution for all the problems. 

• +1 1

My personal opinion is that there is no work in this world without difficulties.If we are doing any job or work we always have to face some difficulties and hardship but it's also a part of  our work. We shouldn't be dishearted from them.

• +3 1

I did not encounter any problem because i'm  with experienced people who are always guiding me and sharing there experiences with me. I thank them alot

No I haven't encountered any problem im this forum so far. Its working normally for me. I have never violated any rule of this forum. If you will follow rules then you will also not encounter any problem.

Whenever we Star in any field of the world we face difficulties but If we are determinant to our work then gradually we started learning about and get settle in it and same is with this forum as the forum is a good platform to learn and it welcome every new member so it depends on us how we respond to this opportunity.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:22 PM, Sabahzx said:

I am new here.My only problem here is my reputation is low.Nothing else.I am on my first 100posting here.Then I will get my account varified and will earn per post then.My experience in this short time frame is very good and inspiring.I see senior member's posts and i get inspired.It's really triggering for me to learn something new and then apply them.So this is an amazing platform for both earning and getting knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a new beginner,when I first start my 100 post it was a very challenging for me as I was till trying to figure out how everything works.and following the rules and regulations of the platform had help me not to make mistakes that will lead to banning.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2021 at 4:23 PM, Prionti roy priya said:

My only problem here is my reputation is low

@Prionti roy priya I just went through your profile and your reputation is indeed low compared to the number of posts you have. I don't mean to scare you but it has to improve in order for you to earn well. Make friends Tag people whenever you post and make comments. When they see your tag, some will definitely give you rating and this will help you to earn a little more. Good luck.

• +2 1

The only and the majority have the same problem is the deleted posts and the payment are not for all post this is the most problem that we have on the forum and the platform don't talk about it and we need some explanation about it 

Hello dear friend Greetings to you, I have been here for several days and I have not faced any problem, people here are good and they help each other

I faced one problem, which is deleting the posts. I did not expect one of my posts to be deleted, but it happened and I did not know the reason for this happening. I want to know is this a problem everyone faces

So far, I have not encountered any problem in this platform, and if there are problems with me verifying, I will ask who knows who I know from me, for example, the elders of this forum to make sure they have enough news to guide me and teach me to solve this problem. Nothing will happen to me because I abide by the laws

6 hours ago, Toyoye said:

@Prionti roy priya I just went through your profile and your reputation is indeed low compared to the number of posts you have. I don't mean to scare you but it has to improve in order for you to earn well. Make friends Tag people whenever you post and make comments. When they see your tag, some will definitely give you rating and this will help you to earn a little more. Good luck.

Thank you so much dear for this help.I will certainly do according to your suggestion.Because I also think that my reputation is low here as compared to my post count.Thank you.

@Toyoye

Edited by Prionti roy priya
  • +4 1

I had a lot of trouble starting work here and I felt a lot of frustration and fatigue during the first 100 posts.  I thought about leaving this forum but I was a little patient and calm until I was able to continue my work and increase my experience and knowledge so that I could get as much information as possible about the world of cryptocurrency for profit and fame and trade and  Invest, thanks.

Many of members most especially beginner do face the problem of deleting post which is common the people who fail to post useful and constructive comments. And another is always general issue in the forum that all members are restricted from sending BTC to the balance which I don't takes it as an obstacle or challenges.

At certain point you must Face difficulty in the forum that my we have older members available here to help out in times like that 

The major problem I face here is my post been deleted at times 

I joined this forum few days ago never encountered any problem since i start my journey in the forum because i read the rules and work according to them. And frankly I never get tired of working here because it's not a work that will make me get tired even in few minutes unless I made my decision to take a break for few minutes or hours or days.