Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

hello dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and a way to explain our content in a batter way of fourm and according to topic and begginer section is best for it

I don’t think it’s enough. I’m still in the beginner’s section. You have to publish in other sections as well. I’ll move on to other sections soon. I’m collecting information so that I can move and write useful comments in those sections.

Hello everybody, when we start our work in cryptotalk, the most recommendable thing is to write only in the beginner section, and not because of that we are going to have problems, once we have more experience in the forum, we will be able to publish in other sections of the platform.

I do not think that this will really affect, but my friend tried to gain enough information in order for you to participate in other sections because your posting of topics there without any information may expose you to violating one of the rules. Keep attentive about that.

• +3 1

Hello, remember that it is recommended that you take a look at all the other sections that way you can learn more and expand your ideas, about the topic of cryptocurrencies, but it is something that you can do and that is advised, also what I have noticed , is, that most of the people are more active within the area for beginners, from what I have seen, but maybe it is because more and more people are joining the project, but still remember that maybe You may be interested in more sections of the forum, a cordial greeting.

• +2 1

If are a beginner then only beginners section and about forum section is enough for you. But if you already posted more than 300 post in these section. Then you shouldn’t just create post there. You should create post in another section too. 

Biggner section made because in this section a member can easily understand the knowledge about crptotalk as more he can and the practice section also complete and he become a responsible member of this forum. 

I think that when we are new, the section for beginners together with the section about the forum are the best sections to start on the correct path since these sections are the ones that help us understand the correct functioning of the forum, once we have more experience and knowledge we can post in the rest of the forum sections.

No, it is important for you that when you become old, here you post your comments in every section We should comment almost total news everywhere in every section, if we are new there then we should You should comment on other action, in addition, if we become a little old here, then we should comment on the other section as well  

You can Keep posting and searching in beginners section if you have not enough knowledge about other sections but you can post there as well and try to learn first then post there as your comment may be useless and get deleted however try to learn and explore more then post there. This is just my suggestion! 

This is a platform for gaining knowledge. So you should work on different topics without commenting or posting on just one topic. The more you work on the topic, the more your knowledge and experience will increase. So I think you should work on other topics as well.

@Cryptolovee  dear friend beginner section is good for creating posts.  If we want to get more knowledge we can crete posts in other sections but for other sections rules are strict and we need to get more knowledge to crete posts in other sections.  That's why beginner section is good for creating posts. 

• +1 1

Participate and read in different sections of the forum and you will find a lot of important and new information, so you can start your opinion on it and comment on various topics,
Thus you will have learned more and benefit others as well, and your posts varied between the different sections.

• Useful or interesting 1

Posting or commenting only in beginners section is not enough for a member because there are other things that are not much discuss in beginner section unless you move to the other section that you can be able to acquire some knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency very well than beginner section.

Of course you can post and comment by following the same section, there will be no risk for you, but I would like to give you this opinion that you should visit all the sections in the forum and post and comment in every section. If you post and comment by following all the sections present in the forum, then it will prove to be useful and helpful for you, because if you have experience of working in every section then your knowledge increases. 

Welcome to this platform, my dear their is no restriction to visit any other sections.you can visit all the sections but these sections have some rules different from beignere section read them carefully and then make your post. The visit of other sections will provide you more information about crypto world and it will be very beneficial to you to earn handsome money.

Hi mate I don't think there is any restriction in commenting on any forum everyone is allowed to make a post in any forum as far as you are expect in such and you know what it worth.

This is your wish and you can continue your work in beginner section. If you have a good idea about the others thing thn you can obviously post on that topic.  I will suggest you not to do this because the more section you will post you will learn more. 

• +4 1

No you can post anywhere where you want, there is no restriction on posting here, you can post in every section of the cryptotalk compaign.

This is the best and easiest platform of the cryptcurrency in these days.

The beginner and Crypto section is the best section for new users.

@Cryptolovee Obviously, if you have other experience and knowledge to other sections then its better to participate and share what you have as you can really help other members which with any of your idea to new opportunities and possibilities

Hello friend, posting on one category is good enough for completing your daily tasks. But instead of that you should try to expand you range on knowledge and try other categories to know much better that you have now....😷😷

Hello my dear friend as a newbie I think that you are new to this cryptotalk world and you don't have much idea about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. So it's better to stay in the beginners section. Practice and experience makes a man perfect. When you give enough knowledge and is capable of posting of other topics then you are free post your knowledge.

Yes, my pal, for me, i am additionally a brand new member, but thru my simple revel in right here. After you have made a hundred posts, you may maintain your paintings by means of publishing in any segment you need and thus advantage understanding about all sections, however you have to pay attention that the guides are accurate and useful and observe the regulations so that you aren't banned

There is no restrictions to visit other section but if you have less experience than remain in beginner's section and gain experience.  If you have good knowledge than visit other section but you will use other section according to their rules because other section have different rules to work. 

• +1 1