Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

You must go to all other sections as well to expand your knowledge about the forum and the cryptocurrency.You should explore all sections such as trading to learn about it and exchange to know about the best exchanges amd their feature and wallets to know about the safe and useful wallets to store cryptocurrency and all others as well.

Yes, my dear friend, publishing about topics on the junior section is a good thing, but if you want to learn or want to learn and gain experiences and skills without departments, you can publish in order to learn more information from the elderly and gain skills from those with two experts

On 1/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, Cryptolovee said:

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

Dude you can visit other sections too after getting some experience like  you have completed your 180 posts in biggnier section you can try some other section like crypto section or mobile apps because in this way you can lean a lot of new things. 

• +2 1

My friend it is not proplem but if you want to learn about trade for example you have to commitment in trading section to read more topics and comments and understand t .so it's your choice 

Nope it isn't enough in this forum we all have right to choose any section we want to comments on, but the best section for newbies is the beginners sections and for we the old members we don't have to be at the beginners but other section apart from it.

Hello my friend

I believe that it is better to spend a good time and a long time in this section first, in order to gain as much information as possible about the crypto world and its currencies.

The more we know about it, the more we are able to share our opinions in the rest of the sections with strength and confidence .. But it does not prevent you from sharing your private research or your topic that you are interested in here in order to learn from you. We present our opinions to you here ... I wish you success my friend

Hello my friend
Work in this forum is not limited to this section only, there are many useful sections such as the world of coding and others, and each section focuses on a specific idea, so I advise you to choose the section that is useful for you.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, greetings to you. Of course, publishing in this section is sufficient, and it is one of the most active and effective sections.

No bro its not good because all sections are very important and useful we visit all section of this forum and take learn from them and beginners is also good and it's have more knowledge for beginners and lean from this forum newbie 

Of course it's not enough but you can post the majority of your posts on beginners session and after a few posts you jump to another ranking and you can post on other session with experience you will choose another session 

I am not an expert, but I recommend visiting the rest of the sections to read and increase the knowledge, and I believe that experts and old members are in other departments, so maybe we can learn from them.

welcome friends and i also new here and not any idea the only biggnner seccion or other add in this so I am now 100 post work start and its my daily routine work when I am free then do it

Yes friend, posting in beginners section is enough for as long as you your category is beginners section. You can also choose to join other available section and also post in that category.

Welcome my companion ,however I'm additionally another part in this stage , yet I can propose u that if u have a smart thought about the others thing like about gathering crypto world and so forth then u can clearly post on that point however recollect one thing my dear u need to post there if u have a smart thought about that. Want u to enjoy all that life has to offer my companion.

It's enough to make money, but it isn't enough to gain knowledge and experience from the older members of the forum. So I think that you should discover the other sections and share your thoughts in them. 

Thank you and good luck 

Yes, my friend, for me, I am also a new member, but through my simple experience here. After you have made 100 posts, you can continue your work by publishing in any section you want and thus gain knowledge about all sections, but you have to pay attention that the publications are correct and useful and follow the rules so that you are not banned

My friend, if you are a beginner in this field, of course, you should stay in this section because there you will find advanced information there, but work on yourself to gather the information so that you can understand the contents of the other sections

• +1 1

Posting should be done in all sections of the forum, but you can publish in whatever section it is and check it for good benefit and you have valuable information. I only comment in the beginners section and this I expect is enough

• +1 1

My friend, in my opinion, if you acquire the necessary skill in the field of coding and trading, you can try to search in places other than the beginners section and acquire other skills that help us develop ourselves.

Dear, Restrictions from the forum limit after the limit is reached.  It is your wish and you can continue your work in the introductory section without any problems.  You can post 1000 in this section.  But try other sections for your improvement and you will learn more knowledge from other sections, give helpful and important material, get respectable data and benefit through it.

If you think you gained enough experience in the crypto market, why not? you can consider sharing in different subsections of the forum, too. But be advised that less people follow these sections so you can get lesser positive reviews for your posts or topics there. Because most of this forums members are beginners, and unless they follow other expert areas of the forum, they will remain being beginners for a long time 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the beginners sections is best for the newbies who have problems that needs to be answered about the cryptosystem and the crypto talk forum and yobits platform and we old members need to explore other sections.

In case you do not have much information and involvement almost the others Areas at that point you'll continue in apprentices area, but in case you've got much information and involvement approximately the others Areas you'll go ahead and nothing will happen

IT IS NOT ENOUGH BUT IT IS BASI LEARNING STEP OF THE CRYPTO WHEN WE ARE DONE OVER TASK AFTER THAT WE CAN DO SAME THI ELSE WHICH THEY ARE INCREAS OVER RATING WHER WE POST COMPITANT MOTHED FOR THE PUBLOC.