From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

If you want to succeed the most, then you will have to fight with love, then you will have to go to the front, if you stay in the fear  you will never make success, then we are afraid again you can never succeed from here and if you want to in life.  

Well, fear is the thing that brings our thoughts into our minds because we think a deeply about the negative happens. When we think negative outcomes in our minds, it generates the fear in our mind and the fear is only thing that can destroy our feelings, dreams, and abilities. So we just have to face our fear and try to reduce it with positive minds.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My friend,
My advice to you is: observe, learn, share your opinions, transfer your knowledge to others, and benefit from all the topics presented by the old members, they are really useful.
If you take it this way, you will notice that after a short time your information will be sufficient to enter the world of investment.
This is my method and I am really happy with the results.

Yeah this is very true and absolutely right from fear you will definitely learn and earn,why? Because the more you fair the more you start learning and from learning you earn through this now you will now have the knowledge on the and forget about the fear since you've start achieving your aim and goal.

Welcome dear this platform.  Tahnks for sharing this information.  If you work hard then you achieve success automatically.  Your reputation is good . Thanks for sharing this information. 

Fear is a roadblock to progress, my friend, so it's critical that we work cautiously and diligently, but without fear in every step we take.

To succeed and achieve the aim that we aspire to, the world of cryptocurrencies necessitates a great deal of danger and bravery, and there is no space for fear here.

In my opinion we cannot learn from the fear.Rather fear destroy our abilities and skills.In the fear we are just conscious about the work.And that conscious give us more and more knowledge and information. Which is help us for the future.

Yes from fear we can learn. If you have fear you can't take challenges. Without taking challenge or risk yiu can't shine in your life. Fear is the very big obstacle to go ahead. So you have to take mental.preparation that don’t have to fear.    

I think that there is no problem with some fear because it generates caution in not making mistakes. In our work here, we must rely on ourselves in choosing the portfolio and trading it.

Fear can teach you but dont let the fear to stop you from taking challenges to get your dream.  

Cryptocurrency is the most importance and worldwide spreaded forum. Beginners always fear here this all is due to the amount of work and new concepts that we get here. Fear of banning makes  the beginners to earn and learn more

Yes, my dear friend, fear leads us to do many things and experiences, but we must be fully aware of any step we want to take.

From fear, one can learn, but with fear, challenges cannot be faced, and fear is good for moving forward, and mental work must be taken away from fear

yes you are right my friend we are getting both things from this form but now on this time we're getting only one we are getting all the knowledge from this platform and not receiving any profit because payment update .

No dear. I don't agree with you. We cant learn from our fears. Fear is a thing that stops us from taking challenges and risks. If we can't take any step about anything How could we learn? We can't learn from our fears. But we can learn from our mistakes. We can learn from our faults. Fear is the thing that makes us numb and unable to do anything. Fear stops us from moving forward. So I totally disagree with you.

Yes so normal
They are afraid of investing because they do not have knowledge about encrypted currencies and how to invest and quantify the profits you will get by trading so my advice you are to learn and read and face your fears by starting investing.

Fear always comes from lack of knowledge and understanding. But by reading posts your knowledgeis enhanced and you start learning. After learning you become earner

Yes from fear we can learn. If you have fear you can't take challenges. Without taking challenge or risk you can't shine in your life. By using rule and regulations we can avoid from fear and earn best.

Hello my friend Fear makes a person stand completely in his place, and he will not take any step forward. I have always had fears, but I asked myself what is the most frightening thing in this world. Not even from the ban from the forum. You have to take risks. Nothing frightening in this world is rid of fear and you will move forward

• +4 1

There are rules in this forum. Senior members are the mediator in order to take care of these rules and not violate them. Risk may be a major reason for success. Fear does not teach us that takes us back several steps. Being courageous is the motivation for success.

Yes dear you may be right fear is natural property that is available in every person. At the beginning we always fear from taking first step in every work but when I take first step then I realize it is easy and comfortable work for us. In crypto we always fear to lose our money by trading and investing then we not take first step in it then we never earn good profit.

I think, my friend, that fear comes from a lack of experience and I think it is necessary to be concerned about this..Fear come from the lack of inexperiences and when we do our work for the first time in our life. By using rule and regulations we can avoid from fear and earn best.

It is true that all the earnings come from fear. During trading we do have some fears that rather we get success or get fail. But if we just think beside that fear then there is a lot of profit in it. So we should not be afraid in something while trading.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Most of the people they have fear but from where it comes from ? It clicks to our mind that before taking step must learn about that ? is it true that senior members guide  us where are we invest and which wallet to be use ??

Fear in cryptocurrency trading is common not just for newcomers but also for the experienced players because cryptocurrency market is  unpredicted (I mean not 100% accurate outcomes) due to its decentralization nature. For example: If you have invested to keep your funds in trusted wallet like Ledger Nano, you will be still thinking about the future of your held amounts. 

Hello my friend. Feeling of fear among people. This is a result of their lack of good familiarity with the topics they enter into, especially cryptocurrencies and wallets. People should read them well and try to understand them before starting to work with them and they must learn more about these topics and thus their fears will dissipate and in the end I wish you success my friend

• +2 1