Earn online money as a freelancer - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anuu

Earn online money as a freelancer

Yes my friend freelancer is a good job for everyone . Freelancer is a good way to earn online money.in covid 19 it is a best plateform for everyone.

Of course, freelancing is one of the best types of business on the Internet, but most of the time it requires unique skills or making attractive offers in order to get clients

Yes the Freelancers Gives the Contract To us. They  can Do every thing just they have Mentioned in their CV. we Get Work From them In return We Give them  the Money in the form of the Reward. The Freelancing is also a good Job. But for a short Time.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:02 PM, Anuu said:

freelance job is one where an individual works for themselves, rather than for a business. While freelancers take on contract work for businesses and organisations, they are eventually self-employed. Freelancers are not viewed by the corporations they work for as "employees, but rather as contractor's. These are some freelancing platforms. All are amazing for online earn.

Fiverr.

Upwork.

Toptal.

Simply Hired.

PeoplePerHour.

Aquent.

Crowded.

The Creative Group.

Give you opinion about these platform. Thanks

For those who want to do freelancing, there are currently many websites where they can do freelancing.I also do freelancing when I have time I usually do freelancing on fiver.You can earn a lot of money by freelancing.

• Useful or interesting 1

freelance job is one where an individual works for themselves, rather than for a business. While freelancers take on contract work for businesses and organisations, they are eventually self-employed. Freelancers are not viewed by the corporations they work for as "employees, but rather as contractor's. These are some freelancing platforms. All are amazing for online earn.

Fiverr.

Upwork.

Toptal.

Simply Hired.

PeoplePerHour.

Aquent.

Crowded.

The Creative Group.

There are many sites online now that we can earn a lot of money by doing freelancing work. We can earn money by working on the sites you have given.I have worked on fiverr among these sites.

• +3 1

Yes free lancer is a brilliant platform or a good job and it is becoming very papular. It is a worldwide trend now. It is better job because a person can work as an individual as well and as an organization as well. You are right dear friend @malikmunir

On 1/5/2021 at 3:02 PM, Anuu said:

Fiverr.

Upwork.

Toptal.

Simply Hired.

PeoplePerHour.

Aquent.

Crowded.

The Creative Group.

Dear great in my opinion in nowadays freelance is the best job of you have skills . Otherwise you get nothing.

Freelancer or Freelance worker are terms commonly used for a person who is self-employed and not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term. Freelance workers are sometimes represented by a company or a temporary agency that resells freelance labour to clients. Others work independently or use professional associations or websites to get work.

You have said a lot of valuable things. Nowadays we all want to make money online. A freelancer who can make money at home. This is a great benefit for him. Everyone hopes to be a freelancer. I like this forum a lot because if you are here There are opportunities to invest by doing good work. There are many experienced businessmen who are earning a good amount of money. Making money online is really a good thing.

Yup Freelancing is good .As a freelancer we can create our portfolio on the applications Like fiverr , Up work , Guru.com we can create the best gig  and earn according to our selective domain . 

Yeah i totally agree with you.  I also like freelancing work.  Because it has no time limit.  And i enjoy this platform. Cryptotalk is just an awesome platform i think.  I want to earn in online sector.  But in play store i see some apps for earning money but i can't earn from that because they are face.  After that one of my close friend suggest me to work in cryptotalk.  At first i face some problem but the members of this platform help me a lot so i recover them.  

I can earn from this platform.  Not only i can earn money from this platform i also gain a vast knowledge which is very helpful for me in future.  I'm very Proud of a member of this forum.  

Thank you my dear friend💝💝

• +5 1

Fiverr.

Upwork.

Toptal.

Simply Hired.

PeoplePerHour.

Aquent.

Crowded.

The Creative Group.

Thank you very much for giving these valuable ideas about the freelancing platforms. Yeah I want to be a freelancer in the future so this post is very important and helpful for me and the other members of this forum because you've posted a very useful post. Of course freelancing is a great job and people can earn much money from the freelancing jobs. 

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 3:02 PM, Anuu said:

Fiverr.

Upwork.

Toptal.

Simply Hired.

PeoplePerHour.

Aquent.

Crowded.

The Creative Group.

I donot know about all the freelancing sites but i know about upwork and fiver.fiver is for all the newbies and upwork is for experts there quality matters not quantity.if you are an average sort of freelancer go to fiver.

Absolutely right..! Freelancing work is a like being self-sufficient.In this case we can work as we like to do. Moreover there is no hassle.We can do this very easily if we have a computer and good internet connection. This work is really good mostly for the students.They can earn good income in a short time.Freelancing also improves our skills and makes us proficient in that sector. We also can do this as our part time job. So its really great in this digital world. Thank you for such a nice post my friend!! 🌸

Yes freelancing  is profitable business.  If you have knowledge about freelancing you can start your business and connect with your friends and complete  project on given time.

Yeah you can earn money as a freelancer 

in this era of technology the scope of freelancing is high

you can work as a freelancer and earn enough money to support yourself and your family as well

in freelancing you can work from home with the help of internet with comfort 

learn skills for freelancing and then start your career as a freelancer 

Making money online as a freelancer is a very good platform from which we can make a lot of money online.  And by working here we are also learning a lot of English.

Hi friends hope you're good,in my case it's very best earning way as freelancer as you can work upon any time you want and from everywhere. Also you can work from home. You just have the experience and skills that how to do free lancing. In freelance you can make videos on fiver,web development,game designer or content writing any one you can choose according to your own plans. It's very demanding earning field in coming era.

In this era freelancing is becoming the biggest source of earning as there is no need of any kind reference so most of unemployed people are working on the freelancing to meet their both ends even many students are also working on the freelancing to fulfill their needs of education and I also think that its importance will increase more and more in the future.

• +1 1

Freelancher is a marketplace of skills, ideas and talent where anyone can work on what they love.This websites llanuch from six year ago and it launch many sites from where we work and earn money.

Free lancing is the best job I think millions of peoples in the world doing this job but it is depends on your skills for free lancing I have never do this job. we Get Work From them In return We Give them the Money in the form of the Reward. The Freelancing is also a good Job. But for a short Time.

Hyee i am also a freelancer but no earning yet.I waana ask you all people do earning is so easy?no its not all peolpe says that do freelancing earn money by it.But its not that easy.

Concurred.. I too like outsourcing work. Since it has no time constrain. And i appreciate this stage . . I need to win in online division. But in play store i see a few apps for winning cash but i can't gain from them since they are exorbitant and a few are fake and risky . one of my companion recommend me to work in crypto conversation. At to begin with i confronted a few issue but the individuals of this stage specialy seniors offer assistance me a parcel so i recuperate them and presently i am getting a charge out of here and energized for my to begin with earning..as presently a days numerous individuals are free i propose them to connect this and learn and gain to greatest ... It is free of taken a toll and benefical...

Yeah, freelancing is very popular nowadays. I think fiverr is the best among them. There are many work. Anybody with proper Knowledge in any special site can work there like web developer,  graphic design etc. Those are not so long course, it can solve many unemployment problem. 

Of course freelance is a good platform form working. This is a very good job because of which you can stay at home and work and earn money. In addition, there are many other forums in which you can earn money by working. Fiver is also a forum in which a lot can be achieved by working.